Tried sharing this video earlier because I though Sup Forums would appreciate it but the BBC got it taken down

Tried sharing this video earlier because I though Sup Forums would appreciate it but the BBC got it taken down.

So here's a re-upload.

youtube.com/watch?v=KtInfQBADOU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2XY2A1B6DQQ
youtu.be/JCTPUSSpaRg
youtu.be/HGaQe2gfkIc
youtu.be/ssSKnO9VHIY
youtu.be/GVNxm0ZPAfQ
youtu.be/JY8OgBzFLJU?t=47m51s
youtube.com/watch?v=cAfzp9eItCU
youtu.be/Yvv7sNPx5Ts
youtu.be/pFj0HdW2iDs
frontpagemag.com/fpm/180781/gruesome-reality-racist-south-africa-arnold-ahlert
dailymotion.com/video/xgbcb2_white-genocide-in-south-africa_new
youtu.be/q6kpM3gXTnM
genocidewatch.org/images/White_Genocide_TVA.pdf
youtube.com/channel/UC3381QzS1QP0Y6tPrZHc8Fw/videos
newobserveronline.com/truth-lies-south-african-history/
youtube.com/watch?v=SQiWHShYEoE
archive.org/details/LouisTheroux-Whites
strawpoll.me/12313007
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Nu/pol/ loves niggers and jews
sorry OP, you can take your racist shit somewhere else!!

Shame, Tbh. Though it's quite a decent length to watch.

>1996
Big year for South Africa. The year they signed their new constitution after Apartheid. Funny.

BBC loves the (((BBC)))

so do (((You))), ya f00kin'oven-fodder LARPer

>so do (((You))), ya f00kin'oven-fodder LARPer
neck yourself mongoloid

Deleted because it's telling the reality of the place there.

It has another copyright claim (just the last few seconds) but at least this time they're not taking it down. Just claiming any monetisation which the video wouldn't get regardless.

>He's a nice man, but I don't see why he didn't want to live in a multi-racial society.
>Why do you have these sandbags?
Theroux is such a cuck.

>you're saying it like we're a different species
as he completely ignores how radically different they behave from each other

The guy at the start Eugene Terreblance got chopped up in his own home by guess who?

Oh wow that's a surprise. Didn't know that but of course he did.

Watch his trans kid documentary. He pretty much just rolls over for it.

What really sucks is I think brits think they have to be overly feminized and full of shit like that to be a "good person".

This is some Sweden level of cuckery. With all his documentaries, is it possible he doesn't say shit because he works for BBC?

I hate this cuck but he is good evidence to show how stupid bluepilled left wing faggots are

One episode he was in Somalia and his tour guide had to force him and the camera man into a car when all the Somalians starting chimping out and then he was told he was a white man and couldn't be allowed in some village

Probably not. He's a journalist and that's the way they are. Would you be surprised at Michael Moore acting like this?

2gether we are stronger

Do you know what episode? I've never seen him in Somalia before. Other shitholes yeah but never there.

You're right, I wouldn't

Why won't you participate in this exciting multiracial new society?

I do.

youtube.com/watch?v=2XY2A1B6DQQ

In America we have a saying: "the South will rise again." Well let me tell you something: The Boere will rise again. They're tough motherfuckers. Just like the white men in America they have all the guns they aren't afraid to use them when the time comes. There's nothing to worry about. There will be a new Rhodesia, screen cap this.

Look up Orania, look up the Suidlanders, look up Projekt Eden.

Ook...Afrikaans draad.

Clearly this is a situation that benefits all parties. Don't you just love how fun and exciting it all is?

Btw what did the guy do to get put in a coffin? I imagine there's context to go along with that.

Nah I wish, it was on TV probably 2-3 weeks back

Documentaries on Eugene Terre'Blanche (Leader of the Afrikaner Resistance Movement)

My beloved country - Eugene Terre'Blanche Documentary
youtu.be/JCTPUSSpaRg

The Leader, His Driver, and the Driver's Wife
youtu.be/HGaQe2gfkIc

His Big White Self
youtu.be/ssSKnO9VHIY

The Day The Old South Africa Died. Eugene Terre'Blanche Interview.
youtu.be/GVNxm0ZPAfQ

Also, there is an episode where WNs ask him if he is a Jew, and he won't even answer the question.

That episode is golden, he literally gets triggered because someone says nigger.

He is a little bitch, doesn't even listen to one of the best Afrikaaners who ever lived.

The Brutality in South Africa (goto 47m51s)

youtu.be/JY8OgBzFLJU?t=47m51s

Btw, it's me goyim. It's been awhile.

Hallo alles.

War of the Flea (hate Crimes in South Africa Documentary)
youtube.com/watch?v=cAfzp9eItCU
--------------------------------------------------
SOUTH AFRICAN White Squatter Camps
youtu.be/Yvv7sNPx5Ts
---------------------------------------------------
Are Poor White South Africans Being Left Behind?
youtu.be/pFj0HdW2iDs
The Gruesome Reality of Racist South Africa
frontpagemag.com/fpm/180781/gruesome-reality-racist-south-africa-arnold-ahlert
White Genocide in South Africa
dailymotion.com/video/xgbcb2_white-genocide-in-south-africa_new
----------------------------------------------------
Behind Paradise
youtu.be/q6kpM3gXTnM
genocidewatch.org/images/White_Genocide_TVA.pdf
------------------------------------------------
All you need to know about South Africa (best Youtube Channel about Whites in South Africa)
Karin Smith (Sadly she is dieing of Cancer... No one seems to be taking up her struggle)
----------------------------------------------
Truth and Lies about South African History:
Blacks Are Not “Indigenous” and arrived at same time as whites
newobserveronline.com/truth-lies-south-african-history/

That Dirk guy seemed very based though. Very calm, and it was obvious he cared about his people. Nice guy and I wish him well.

I doubt Louis is Jewish though. It seemed more to me that he refused to answer based on principle. Almost to him that giving an answer wad admitting that it would be bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=SQiWHShYEoE

REEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEE

I want this nightmare to end

It's hard to hear what they were saying, for sone reason if the audio isn't exactly clear it's difficult to understand other languages, even if you speak them.

They were clearly joking with him; probaby to teach him a lesson. I HIGHLY doubt that was unprovoked.

Could barely listen to that towards the end, man. That shit is tough.

Is there a full feature documentary like that?

Most likely, it's from NOW THIS, so it's probably bullshit. Was the only other source I found. Did you read the top comment on that video? Gives a taste of who these videos are for.

If you goto to the following link there are 20+ videos about South Africa. You will learn all about it's history and it's present from a lady who was dedicated in getting the true story of South Africa out. Some of the videos are brutal, many are not.
----------------------------------------------
All you need to know about South Africa (By FAR the best Youtube Channel about Whites in South Africa)
by one elderly Afrikkaner Lady Karin Smith
(Sadly she is dieing of Cancer... No one seems to be taking up her struggle to educate the world about the plight of White South Africans)

>Got the fuck out in 88
>Never ever going to return
>Have to listen to smug fucktards who think they understand shit about what's been happening over there

There are 2 documentaries there.

One is "Louis Theroux Whites" talking about the Boers in South Africa.
The other is the Louis Theroux documentary "Law and Disorder in Johannesburg"

No offense man but I know the situation is dire for white south africans. Anything else on top of that is just piling on more shit to make me feel bad for them when I already feel bad enough.

full blooded nigger, and I can't lie, this shit made kek.

archive.org/details/LouisTheroux-Whites

but better to watch the videos in this post

Oh her videos are not all like that. Alot of them are hopeful and talking about what the future holds. Plus she has some of the best South African historians on talking in depth about the History of South Africa.

Watch the video and answer this

strawpoll.me/12313007
strawpoll.me/12313007
strawpoll.me/12313007

The johannesburg one is golden

It's why I made this. After seeing how Louis was with the Boers, then later on what Johannesburg was actually like. It was almost unbelievable.

"I DO CRIME. ALL I DO IS CRIME".

I answered racist, but it's not really that. I don't necessarily think that one race is superior/inferior to another (Asian/Whites); but I do believe that if possible my race should subjugate others, and have no qualms about it.

>Europeans, North America, and Australia for europeans!
>South Africa? That's rightful white clay!

Why are racists such hypocrites?

I see the documentary is from 2000 or 1999, things are worse now I guess?

Probably because you're mixing what different people say lol

Pretty sure the Dutch reached the Cape before the Bantu.

They could be but I'm not entirely sure.

I know for a fact they didn't get better.

to be fair, the Bantu were not occupying the southernmost part of Africa and they were displacing the Khoisan who inhabited southern Africa.

Around the same time, some claim that the Bantus got there just before the Dutch.

The Khoisan technically contributed to their own displacement in a way. Before the Bantu and Dutch arrived, the Khoisan would move around southern Africa during different seasons to accommodate for their weather changes, crops etc. They'd then return and find other tribes in their place. The Dutch however treated them far, far better than the Bantus.

Thanks you guys for the discussion on the subject, I was really happy to see that. Unfortunately I need to go sleep now. But I'd never complain if you kept it up. Happy for the reception it got.

No, he's a numale to the very end. Just look at that face, physiognomy doesn't lie.

He did a show on some wildlife hunting park where you eat the animals after you shoot them. He started whining to the park owner about how it was unfair to the animals since they're born just to be killed. Then at the end admits while he hates the concept, he eats meat all the time and doesn't plan on stopping. That's his belief system, he can see a mob of blacks that wants to burn a man alive and then shame a white guy for not participating in that kind of "democracy". Moral preening trumps all.

There's also an incredible book called "Into the Cannibal's Pot" that everyone should read. South Africa is not some horrible mistake, it's what leftists want for every western nation.