Racial Profiling & Discrimination Of A Canadian At US Border Stop

Well it was a question of time: US border patrol agents are targeting minorities even those who are Canadian citizens.

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/10/canadian-muslim-us-border-questioning?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

CEO Vile Trump knows no bounds when imposing discriminatory & brainless policies. This is Trump's America.

>This is Trump's America

GREAT AGAIN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (((CANADIAN CITIZEN))) AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Good.

The 9th circuit is profiling everyone as non-marxists.

>Alaoui told them they were videos of daily prayers she had received from friends, to help her and her son as he went through chemo.

Damn this is down right cruel. I'm not sure I want in on this nationalist thing. It was just a prank and a joke to me. I can only hope the Lords will block Brexit next week and Theresa May's government will collapse so we don't go down this same path.

Restructure the inefficient 9th circuit court.

>Be white, not canadian, crossing US border. Get pulled in to the office for documentation purposes.

>place is full of Muslims and what I guess mexicans, huge lineup. Get told to have a seat. Wait about 5 mins, get called up, Customs officer guides me to another room... No one in there except one officer at a desk. Nothing to hide so not worried.

>Officer at desk stamps some paperwork and tells me that will be $6. Pay up and walk out . Line in other room hasn't moved. Life is good.

US customs/border control officers are Brotier.

canadians or muslims aren't a race

when you think of something stupid to post that no1 gives a shit about, do you think your mom is proud?

there are 3 races of humans: Caucasian, negroid, and mongoloid...

that is all

/thread/

Canada better straigten the fuck up.

You are a beautiful country that the globalists are trying to rape.

We want to be your friend but you have to stop trudeau before he ruins you. If you become canadastan, we may have to build a wall.

>US border patrol agents are targeting minorities even those who are Canadian citizens.

There is nothing wroing with raking leafs

Aboriginals are Australoids and Eskimos are their own thing as well, though they're closely associated with Africoids and Mongoloids.

>let in 10 trillion rapefugees
>get butthurt because we start screening you

a f u c k i n g l e a f

fair enuf...but every other "race"(ie Afro-American, Asian-American, muslim-American under "race" on a censes bureau check list) is a made up race to enable racebaiting

This.

We need to build a wall.

>get dui in the US
>not allowed to enter Canada

Canada can fuck off. Cry baby faggots

Australoids are considered mongoloids and eskimos are Caucasoid

mongoloids being the evolutionary hole for Darwin with respect to race...a race of man not black or white(Caucasoid or Negroid)

by skull comparison...

Just doing their job - fuck off now

This.

You just have to fill out an ESTA form and pay (((them))) $6.

> What are you doing here in the US?
Snowboarding
> Where are you going?
xxxx place, here is the address
> What's your status in Canada
PR
> Have you anything illegal in your vehicle?
No sir

It's the most harmless interview ever. If you have nothing to hide then you have nothing to fear.

evil has a lot of fear

fear is evils cocaine