Col. Ralph Peters

This guy just said, in O'Reilly, that Putin is propping up neo-facist candidates like Le Pen.

What is it with these neocons wanting war so bad?

who cares what pooting wants?

how are they wanting war ?

Peters is a warmongering Jew.

They're not really with the right.
They are the democrats controlled opposition.
They will always cave in to dem demands.
They're deceptive pieces of shit who need to be killed.

Zionism. Putin. This guy. Le Penis. Trump. Neo cons. Fascists. Rightists. All of em

He is doing that by leveraging his massive base of corruption in order to make liberals in the west more extremist.

This causes the rise of right-wing candidates.

>yfw Putin is behind the globalists

It's their only chance to shift attention from the pedophilia rings they've got

He was making the case for why Putin is such a danger.

Apparently Putin has his hands, not just in our election, but he's interfering in the upcoming French elections.

>i-i-its putin!!
these people are literally retarded. notice no one ever mentions george soros and what ever garbage he's been propping up for the last decade

>implying Putin isn't

Le i read Drudge therefore i knkw world affairs meme. Cool dude.

I wonder how much longer this Putin card can be played before the majority start to call bullshit.

the majority are stupid

Putin has nothing but ill will towards America. It's better to put him down now than to let the cancer fester.

>unironically not thinking Putin and the kgb riddin ruling party of Russia isnt behind the rise in nationalism therfore a detaunt on Western alliances like Nato

Nupol needs to go

He seems rather content to let America remain a sovereign America, as opposed to whatever nwo fantasy you Soros puppets have envisioned. Also, we have him encircled with military bases and missile systems, why wouldn't he be a little bitter? How would the US characterize Russia's actions if they put missile systems in South America?

You're saying that Putin is trying to undermine the west by promoting nationalism with the end goal of weakening NATO?

Those are some hoops. I hope for your boss's sake this one sticks.

Thats exactly what im saying. Where do you think the cultural marxism that brought this wave of nationalism comes from?

Hi Russian shill
Shitposting isn't going to stop NATO bombing you back to the stone age

I'm all for being skeptical man. But I think you're going a little far with the conspiracy. NATO isn't going to break up.

And (You). Why would NATO bomb Russia back into the stone age? Why is this even a good idea? Sometimes I can't tell if these posts are from genuine retards are just pretenders.

neocon = retard
there's your answer

>the warsaw pact isn't going to break up.

J-Jews ?

>implying communism was a wonderful ideology and it's fall had nothing to do with it.

Im not saying Putin is a communist.