They are being rounded up as we speak

The raids have begun, the great purge of this parasite class will be removed

let us rejoice

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M6tyBX1yClc
azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/lindavaldez/2017/01/19/trump-immigration-farming/96779066/
sacbee.com/news/local/article25940218.html
pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/features/general-article/dustbowl-mass-exodus-plains/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kindly show us your specifics so i can share that tall glass of beer you are serving.

If you've got noisy beaner neighbors, is it illegal to call "La Migra" on them just in case they're illegals?

#JAHAN'D
TO
OBLIVION!

THE
ABSOLUTE
MADMAN !

youtube.com/watch?v=M6tyBX1yClc

100% American, multi-generational, nothing else need apply

May you are the next ones to purge masons, burger

Too bad we can't deport the dindus to Africa

Tfw paid $15/hr without high school diploma.

Good, I hope to see Ice or border patrol agents driving around my neighborhood soon. Their mariachi parties during summer were awful as fuck.

Why did you have to link that. Can't stop watching. I really don't want to watch an introduction to vore...

Muy bueno.

Would rent prices decrease if all the Mexicans in my neighborhood disappeared and landlords desperately needed tennants?

These shitskins are parasites everywhere, you should just exterminate them.

pa fuera sin llorar compa

Here's the deal, we send'em back and you finish the job. Once all the parasites are toast we can begin favorable immigration.

Fuck year. Landlord sheklestein and house flippers wont like this.

My own mother defends illegals with "muh economy will collapse if theyre all deported at once"

Susu

We should help our nation's brace ice agents

hahahaha doing actual work??? a fucking job??!? HAHAHA are you kidding me?? like, fucking seriously? like, for real???? WORK???? hahahaha no buddy that's for brown people only!

No they pack 25 beaners into a one bedroom shit hole it won't do much to supply

Hahaha Jahans loves vore honestly doesn't surprise me desu

To know, as I type this, a Person of Bean is being shoved in a van without mercy, makes me tingle all over.

Where are these white people in Arizona?!

azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/lindavaldez/2017/01/19/trump-immigration-farming/96779066/

White Powerrrrrr.

Story time:
-Living in Houston
-Houston floods
-Bayous overflows
-Illegal neighbors packed 12 men in a single apartment rush out side
-Collect wild Crayfish
-Tejano party
-Eat Drainage ditch crayfish

Still better than the alternative.

And don't come back!

It's funny that SJWs who post on facebook nonstop about equal rights "from my iphone" simultaneously think this kind of work is beneath them.

Why do liberals love slave labor so much?

So their grandchildren will have something to feel guilty about

A few rich liberals profit from cheap workers.
Most liberals don't care about it too much because they live from gibsmedat in some form or other. Also they don't like working, so in their mind it fits that work is done by slaves. Besides ethnic replacement, most of the "achievements" liberals brag are about not working.

fuck that actually looks like a good college/early workforce job. Nothing for a career of course, but something fun a highschool kid could do for work experience.

>The raids have begun, the great purge of this parasite class will be removed

sacbee.com/news/local/article25940218.html

> Census: Hispanics overtake whites to become California’s largest ethnic group

MAKE CALIFORNIA WHITE AGAIN!!!

I always wondered who did farm work before the illegal immigrants. When you ask a liberal they say "Slaves did, shitlord" but there is a gap of about 100 years where somebody had to fill the void.

Not everybody had slaves. Plus there was civilization apart from slaves.

The farmer's kids, local teens, hired hands I'd assume. The influx of illegal mexicans was for Big Agriculture to import cheap labor to decrease expenses.

You think ICE plays the 'The Purge' siren when pulling up to a residence or business?

Poor whites formed a migrant workforce that moved north and south with the harvest season.

That's racist

pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/features/general-article/dustbowl-mass-exodus-plains/

Truthfully, that job should be done by short people, and I'm sure it kills even /their/ backs.

I knew a nice neo-hippy girl in college who did it over summers (or some time) - apple picking though, not bent-over work.

Doing my part in Santa Ana.

They play the Silent Hill siren.

The niggers are going to take over Orange County again aren't they?

most people these days have no idea of what manual labor is like. If you are young-ish and healthy, you can just jump in with both feet. You will hurt like a sob for ~1 month then your body is going to harden.

oh yeah. food will taste wonderful, and you will have never slept better in your life.

Yeah if you don't bend at your knees and slump over with your back.

fake, I paddled through flooded houston myself on my american-made kayak. Can confirm that never happened.

>beretta
good choice user

>Me? Work as a fruit picker? Bahahahahha
>But dude youve been sitting at home browsing reddit for like a year
>That shit is for mexicans, no way
>It pays 15 dollars per hou-
>I'll just get an internship next week jesus man, mind your own business
>Procedes to be "out of the workforce" to this day
Anyone else heard jobless college graduate liberals say this shit?

Enjoy your shit tier safety and annoyingly heavy DA pull

I de-tasseled corn and picked strawberries and tomatoes in the 80s. Most of the people on the jobs were white people; teenagers and ex-cons and hobo types.

>30,000 a year is impressive

Praise