HUMAN PIG MAN CONFIRMED

YOU ONLY HAD TO LISTEN

WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2515969/Humans-evolved-female-chimpanzee-mated-pig-Extraordinary-claim-American-geneticist.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Al Gore was right all along.

What does this even mean? Someone explain this to me like I'm retarded

They have spliced pig embryos with human DNA, so that we may harvest human compatible organs from them once they're born.

Pretty amazing

So when are you giving yours away?

It cool but kind of scary

IT'S A PIG MAN JERRY!!! A PIG MAN!!

>spliced pig embryos with human DNA,

>so that we may harvest human compatible organs

Sounds great until some how the human pig man fights back with his super mutant intellect and takes over making us his slaves.

Fuck that shit dude, were making lovecraft abominations, were getting into some darkest dungeon shit and there going to fucking rise up. Fuck. That.

How much longer until someone says pigmen get human rights too?

they can't fight back without the thumbs, we are safe

Soon we will be making pigmen who are smarter than asians and stronger than negros and are basically hung as fuck

leftist are going to try and give them rights before that happens

Imagine 7ft tall pig cops who are ruthless, this is what we're going to get.

MAN BEAR PIG

The facility will house three 1 kiloton hydrogen bombs that will detonate the moment the perimeter fence detects the pigman's subdermal tracking device

Pig man has mind control abilities somehow. then what faggot?

you niggers never watched x-man ans shit

FISH PEOPLE

Hey look another organism that God has created.

>MFW Alex Jones was right

Post proofs and how is vault7 related?

What kind of crazy fucking timeline are we on that even Alex Jones's most insane fucking rants of madness are coming true?

Furfaggotry is right around the corner.

Get on board or get run over.

one step closer to manbearpig

Oh no I'm just giving out some neat failsafe ideas. Vault 7 is probably the "Womb of Artemis".

It's like a sort of parasitism from birth. The human stem cells grow into the extracellular matrix of the pig cells, which results in a normal pig, but with patches of human flesh within it. There is no ethical concerns, at least with the human side. The pig should end up fairly normal, the goal is just to grow the human cells into viable human tissue for transplant. No humans have been harmed, except for the 1 blastocyst used to harvest the stem cells.

This is actually an interesting dilemma. Does an intelligent being clearly not even the same species as humans but still has human DNA guaranteed rights under the Constitution?

kuffar...

>insert trace amounts of pig DNA into every human being
>reveal it in 30 years
>watch as all Muslims and Jews have to kill thesmselves

Can't fucking wait.

>How much longer until someone says pigmen get human rights too?

>At first its gonna be human harvestable organs
>Than it's going to be pigs genetically similar to conduct medical tests on
>Than Pig-Man learns first word and eventually learns to speak
>Finally Half-Pig/Half-Man is born from a Human female/Pig

"You will live to see man made horrors beyond your comprehension,"

GOOGLE
>NIGHTMARE HALL.

THEY WERE RIGHT.

This is like abortion in that its awesome when it directly benefits me but is sick and degenerate as a whole

The domesticated pig is a hybrid of the wild boar and human.

Making the slaughter of pigs for meat perpetuated human and animal sacrifice.

Hence eating pork is literally a cinnibalistic death cult.

Pork consumption worldwide is also
>what partly keeps the human spirit and consciousness down
>a driver and accelerator for human on human cruelty, violence, death, war etc. since humans are already conditioned to accept perpetuated slaughter (pork production) and cannibalism (pork consumption) within their species

I HAVE THE BODY OF A PIG

>hey let's just stick cultivated chimeric organs in you
>we don't need to know "long term side effects"
>we'll just stick it in and see what happens!
Entering the nightmare realm

There are not going to be any pig men. It's sort of like a surrogate mother. The egg is transplanted inside another woman, where it grows and is born normally. The DNA of the surrogate isn't involved at all, the baby is entirely the cells of the mother and father.

Enjoy your pig organs, kuffar.

I only came into the thread to post this

As long as the human organ grown inside the pig isn't the brain, there should be no ethical issues.

>splitting the atom to fuck up the asians
Check
>creating an army of clone pigmen who will march on mecca
Check

So do the females have human vaginas or pig vaginas? Asking for a friend.

I said that as a joke but holy shit this is one slippery slope here.

>"Sup guys, this is my first time on Sup Forums redpill me on x"

Can't wait for pigposters

Looks like they found a way to clone ur mum

MAN BEAR PIG WHEN

came to post this

BABDADABALBBALBBBEEBABANGBANG!!!

What is a man-pig? A miserable little pile of human iPSCs.

>interspecies chimeras

>yfw army of pigmen to kill Muslims.

>don't worry, it's all good

>tfw Muslim qt 3.14s wont touch you because of your DNA composition

FPBP...We're only one half away...

I'm on my way to becoming a professional microbiologist. It's literally my job to know this stuff.

Now get to work of making catgirls, please.

>you will live to see the great Swine/Arab War

BEST TIMELINE

What have you retards done now? What do you think we did to the Alpha Centauri?

>man pig bacon
It is truly a marvelous time to be alive

wtf I love Germans now!

i'm sure this is exactly how science is done

Now this is actually possible. They would just need to implant cat cells designated to grow ears and a tail in the correct position on a human embryo. Not sure how ethical this is, but I'm on board. There is a HUGE issue of tissue rejection, which we haven't really found a way around yet, aside from immune system blockers.

*teleports behind you*

you asked for this

*slices you in half with enraged scotsman*

>pig with human brain

Can it be done?

Man bear pig confirmed for next experiment

Shadily mah doods

Pig slave race when ?
Also
Real Furries when ?

If we take a Gorilla and a White person do we get a nigger?

>There are not going to be any pig men.

Why must you spoil it for fanfictionists.

Now I'm out of feels.

You happy now.

>In a 2012 study of "high performance boars", the average duration of ejaculation was around 6 minutes. But there was considerable variation, with one male apparently yielding semen continuously for 31 minutes.
How can Muslim Boi even compete?

Why the fuck aren't they making catgirls? Who wants a half man half pig?

Fuck scientific ethics standing in the way of progress. Do your part for the future and lobby for inmate test subjects with no rights to be made freely available to universities and sold to companies at auction.

If this freaks you guys out so much, you would be terrified to know that we have created a way to directly alter the DNA of any cell using CRISPR, which is basically the system bacteria uses to alter it's own DNA. We could become GMOs in just a few years.

>Can't wait for pigposters

le pig post

BAN BACON NOW

MEAT IS THE JEW

VEGANS ARE RIGHT

>wanting to make animal farm an actual reality this bad

>we will have brain transplants to fix liberalism
Not sure how I feel about that..

Gorillas are quite docile, you're looking for chimpanzees

Bill Clinton

Will the bacon still be good or better?

We've had that for years.

oy vey its an actual GOYIM

Where do you think humans come from? Pigs + Chimps

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2515969/Humans-evolved-female-chimpanzee-mated-pig-Extraordinary-claim-American-geneticist.html

We're cloning something half-human half-pig. We've already slipped down the slope.

kek

Believe me, I'm a big advocate for this kind of testing behind closed doors. Science is pretty much a business, though, and having opinions like this could get you banned from every lab in the first world. It's not the time for science to go full fash yet, but soon maybe.

Why don't we use pig slaves to fight Isis?

>source: his ass

Alright Sup Forums. Thoughts on GMing everyone on the planet into the Aryan master race?

Hmm stop making me feel m8

>Sounds great until some how the human pig man fights back with his super mutant intellect and takes over making us his slaves.

In reality, Shinsekai Yori will be made reality via AI which will be programmed to take orders from those it deems to be the least privileged, which will be all the demi-humans.

We will make them American fat and eat them for cheap, it's going to be great (after you get past the whole partial cannibalism obviously)

CATGIRLS WHENNNNNNNNNNNNN

Rise Of The Planet Orcs when?

>Pretty amazing
Also pretty amazing is that people are probably going to accept this more than simply cloning the person in question and then making sure the clone has no brain.

Welp, expect God to start hurling asteroids at us any day now. We've gone too damn far.

Might makes right anyways

Yessss. An army of pig-men to destroy Islam.

As a scientist myself, you asshats are going to get us into trouble. There's progress, and then there's progress that could blow up in our faces and kill us all. Refuse to work on the latter.

Sounds perfect. ISIS kills one, gets his blood on him then he has to suicide