Knowledge Bomb. Mandela Effect,CERN & Time Machines

Time is Energy, understand that and what will be said in here will make more sense. Energy cannot be created or destroyed, but it can be changed.

The "Mandela Effect" was caused by 9/11. The Twin Towers were essentially a giant tuning fork, so when they were destroyed it sent a negative energy shock wave/energy ripple effect out that went to the past & the future effecting things.(This is one of the many reasons why they were destroyed, to shape reality.) Electing Trump sent a positive energy shock-wave/energy ripple effect out to the past & future which is gradually neutralizing the negative 9/11 energy waves and adding some positive energy waves.(So when you guys say "High Energy" & "Best Timeline" there is truth to this).

If you have ever tried to look at the bottom of a pond when the water ripples, that is essentially the "Mandela Effect" that people are experiencing but with Energy lately. Living things such as Humans have Energy(A reason why Pedo elites like young kids because they are "pure" energy) and can detect Energy fluctuation(Some more then others).

CERN is designed to detect/discover energy related things, it doesn't change/effect things. It's a joint science/research project of different groups.

Time Machines go in/out of energy ripples. In time travel you can leave the present and go to the past(Can't go to the future because it doesn't exist yet), but you cannot go back to the same present you left. Instead you go to the present of the new reality you created by changing something of the past.(Parallel world/reality).

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/830026982687703042
medium.com/@DFRLab/spread-it-on-reddit-3170a463e787#.vtsemqifk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Titor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PAST THREADS TO DIG INTO:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Future topics I plan on covering:

1) "Alt Right" & Spencer

2) Abortion.

3) Narratives

This should give some interesting perspective and knowledge on a few different things.

My upcoming threads will have some interesting information in them as always.

Posting in the best thread on the board.

Appreciate it.

Get the word out/around about my threads

Can trump deport all the bad hombres to the past so we don't have to deal with them

Hello Knowledgebro.

This is Alessandro Di Battista the young face of Five Star Movement (M5S). Before getting into politics he had a track record of jobs in third world countries:
>Successivamente ha lavorato un anno come cooperante in Guatemala, occupandosi di educazione e progetti produttivi nelle comunità indigene[2].
>Nel 2008 si è occupato di microcredito e istruzione in Congo-Kinshasa. Lo stesso anno si è occupato di diritto all'alimentazione per conto dell'UNESCO[5][6][7]. Ha inoltre collaborato col Consiglio italiano per i rifugiati, la Caritas e Amka onlus (organizzazione non governativa dedita alla realizzazione di progetti di sviluppo per i paesi australi)[6][7].
>Nel 2010 è stato in Argentina, Cile, Paraguay, Bolivia, Perù, Ecuador, Colombia, Panama, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Guatemala e Cuba per scrivere il libro Sulle nuove politiche continentali[6].

I wouldn't be surprised if Casaleggio Associati had some pedo stuff on the guy to blackmail him.

Nice I needed a comfy larp thread. Go on.

Lots of slide threads, pizza related discoveries, and pedo rings busts (over 1200 arrested in the last 3 weeks).

Is it happening?

Yeah, that seems like some things could be implied.

IM EARLY FOR ONCE WOOOT
Also good evening Anon5

1.) How close are we to colonizing the Moon and Mars?

2.) Is the SC going to rule in Trumps favor?

3.) Are the globalists stalling so they can pump America full of refugees before the gate closes, metaphorically speaking?

Yes, gears are in motion as more people get in place.

That wouldn't really work out due to logistics.

Again tried to make a Hollywood thread and it got slid to death. :(

SERIOUSLY FUCK THE M0DZ (And Hiroshim00t for letting Sup Forums get infiltrated)

People have been asking about these topics in my threads & I said I would eventually make a KB about them.

Whats going on in Brazil. Keep hearing about this "Purge", is it a communist style purge or funded by globalists?

1) Whats the relation between time and space then?

2) So are there infinite timelines then or is it just whenever you "time travel" to the past via energy ripples

3) How does consciousness factor in. As in, if I travel to the past, I'm I still controlling me in the original timeline anymore?

4) What's the significance of this for humanity going forward?

twin towers being a giant tuning fork, so architecture is designed for energy flow?
Pyramids included? OP KB pic related?

What do you know about monatomics?

1) Commercial wise is why we are stalled on that.

2) Trump might do another EO aswell.

3) Look at destabilization campaigns in South America.

Send them to pre-cambrian times so they drown lol. Or wait maybe that will split the time lines where they evolve into fish people... lol

Time and space are two sides of the same coin as I understand. I'm no physicist, though.

Glad you're still with us, Anon5.

>The Twin Towers were essentially a giant tuning fork
Intentionally or just became that as part of the NYC skyline and thus a part of Americana?

Also unrelated but I'll ask anyway:
What are the chances of big news stories being broken; i.e. pizzagate, Hillary for Prison, Hollywood pedos, ISIS cells being busted, and so on? Something that will wake the normies up, or at least give them a shock?

Venezuela, Brazil... Got it.

How can they "control" the tuning to get the desired outcome. What did they change on 9/11.

Which is why it's called Space-time.

I thought the Mandela effect was what destroyed free South Africa.

Come back with your new age bullshit when you learn to spell, faggot.

Well if it controls energy perhaps it caused a huge energy disruption.

Look at the blueprint of what is going on.

1) The Big Bang was a massive energy "Gas Leak" aka explosion . So the universe is made of energy.

2) Multiverse is any choice/action(or lack of it) creates a timeline. Time travel's different timelines relate to what you change.

3) When you leave 1 timeline, you go to the other. It's like walking through a door.

4) If it can be eventually tapped into, Energy concerns are no longer a problem.

That's why they kept saying things would never be the same.

You claim the twin towers were "tuning forks." Was there something unique about the towers, or could any skyscraper collapsing in that fashion cause a similar effect?

>The "Mandela Effect" was caused by 9/11. The Twin Towers were essentially a giant tuning fork, so when they were destroyed it sent a negative energy shock wave/energy ripple effect out that went to the past & the future effecting things.

I see you are starting to run out of ideas

How good is that acid you drop?

Ok, so 9/11 was actually a curse for the whole world, not just the US...
1)Are there other tragedies that channeled this negative energy like 9/11 did?

2)Is it similar to the "meme magic" around Sup Forums?

3)Is there a parallel world where 9/11 hasn't happened?

4)For what purpose do the globalists need negative energy through destruction? What's the end goal?

5)Is time travelling/changing the energy only possible through destruction/death? or there are othe ways?

6)Is Trump aware of this thing?

7)Weird theory, basically kinda confirms that 9/11 was a "sacrificial ritual" if we add the "elites practice satanism" statement.. Kinda reminds me of Alex Jone's podcast with Joe Rogan.

Positive,Negative,Neutral,Flow.

Build designs do any of those depending on what they are.

lol

Bingo.

Similar plan to what happened to Europe.

Domino Destabilize a region flooding people in the direction you want.

It's about the reality going forward that they want to control.

So are Time Machines literally shuttles that rich people use to physically go to the past?

Or would rewriting history books so that the holocaust is blamed on muslmims instead of whites be considered a "time machine"?

>twin towerz wuz reality n sheit

some shitty office building that got knocked down in an insurgent country equals
>The "Mandela Effect" was caused by 9/11. The Twin Towers were essentially a giant tuning fork

get better bait

1) Intentional.

2) Chances exist.

Unique.

Nope, just have a wide range of information to get out.

1.) What about the Big Bounce theory. It states the universe, or any universe, expands until it can't and then begins to shrink. It shrinks until it is the size of pre-Big Bang sizes, and then Big Bang and everything starts over like a never ending cycle. This is only one theory though, the others being the big rip, and universe heat death.

Would travelling between timelines be physical or would your consciousness be the only thing that travels? If so, would this timeline create a different consciousness to inhabit this body, or would your body simply drop dead? If it's physical, could you meet another you from a different timeline? What would such an event do to the universe?

Shills showing up right on time.

So did the reverend billy graham actually die in another timeline? I remember the funeral but somehow he is still alive today!

>Time is Energy
Are you retarded

Are you a retarded person

Building on this, if you traveled through time do you travel to the past of your timeline or do you jump over to another time line.

Fucking kek
[LARP intensifies]

>The "Mandela Effect" was caused by 9/11. The Twin Towers were essentially a giant tuning fork, so when they were destroyed it sent a negative energy shock wave/energy ripple effect out that went to the past & the future effecting things
i refuse to believe anyone takes you srs. pol really is the dumbest board jesus christ

Get the fuck off to /x/ you retarded schizo
This is by far the dumbest, most unscientific shit you've pulled out of your uneducated lying ass

fringe cringe thread. i'm all in, i love loonie tunes. no, seriously. some of it grade a hash.

They did!

Now, this is autism.

Wow this is super interesting stuff. Followup:

1) So what is matter then. Just energy? We're just living in an energy matrix then?

2) So are there then a decision tree of infinite branches based on each possible decision? Or are the timelines finite, and if it's finite what specifically determines whether a new timeline is split off?

3) So how do you define consciousness? I only have one "me" that "I" control and its in this timeline. Who controls the other "me's" in other timelines?

4) What good can it do for humanity?

Ngl Anon5, bro, I was with you with the other kinda /x/-tier stuff but I really don't get how 9/11 was a tuning fork.

It just doesn't make sense to me and explaining it in simple terms such as 'good energy' and 'bad energy' I don't get either. I could understand it if you had described it as a set event in time, ala Dr. Who but I think you've finally lost me.

>I'm a shill for preventing the world from knowing that the Twin Towers wuz reality

If people time travel to the past & change something, they cannot go back to the present they left.

Then go to the present of the timeline they changed.

So many theories, but the Universe is filled with energy regardless.

1) Positive events & negative events around history, but its the big ones that cause the biggest changes.

2) In a way

3) Yes

4) To manipulate the things going forward. More negative = more bad, More positive = more good. Things like that.

5) Other ways.

6) Who knows.

7) It was many things Ritual, Heist, Terror attack, Coup, etc

What's going on with Wikileaks A5? are they a psy-op?

>Commercial wise is why we are stalled on that.

What do you mean by commercial wise?

is cern still standing
what about the tunnel they are building in devillland
is nibiru gone

questions

I can't believe I've been following you and defending you all this time and you post this stupid shit. Fuck off.

So how do we go back to Mandela being killed in prison?

Well if energy can't be destroyed, the universe will never die. Maybe it won't be in the same shape or form it is now, but it will always exist correct?

Physical. Walking through a doorway.

You travel to the past, but if you change anything you can't go back to your present if that makes sense.

Shills are responding very oddly to this topic, expected.

Any truth to the obama was a time traveler in some mars project?

There was also another time travel thing going around (May have been Pegasus) that involved using kids due to the size of "portal" or whatever was created

>The Twin Towers were essentially a giant tuning fork, so when they were destroyed it sent a negative energy shock wave/energy ripple effect out that went to the past & the future effecting things.(This is one of the many reasons why they were destroyed, to shape reality.) Electing Trump sent a positive energy shock-wave/energy ripple effect out to the past & future which is gradually neutralizing the negative 9/11 energy waves

Now this is posting

mandela effect
sounds like watermelon to me. it's bs either way. kike bs that is. total. bs.

What are some of these major changes
Fall of Rome?
Fall of Constantinople?
Napoleon losing?
German unification?
German loss in WW1?
German loss in WW2?

You have to stop.

>mandela effect
Fuck off LARPer, your earlier stuff was at least semi-plausible and entertaining.

Why did you not include me in the shill list?

Also I know it isn't your style but please elaborate further on the topic. I'm really at a loss here.

Ah okay so if you change the past you are stuck in the new time line.

Look at my upcoming threads.

Also I have a wide range of information to get out, as I've always said.

1) To some extent.

2) Infinite due to actions.

3) When you time-travel you leave the timeline you left and go to another. As for meeting another one of you, that depends on how the timeline is effected and where.

4) Knowledge.

Converting from Mil to public.

Teasing/hinting.

1) What was the symbolic significance of Trump's photo op where he was writing his inaugural speech?? Is Plus Ultra real and ongoing?

2) can you will yourself through intent into other timelines??

3)why do mandela effects occur, and are they even real or a perceptual flaw in people? are they markers for someone? It's often strange historically significant context that changes (vw logo has a line. turkey leg king painting) or memories of physiology (no more skull fucking eye sockets in this timeline or kidney punches because they are behind ribs now)

4) anything interesting to tell us about kek regarding this that some here might not know yet? are we unintentionally tapping into what some would consider serious occultism?

Does anybody else remember Nelson Mandela dying in like 2004?

time isn't energy you idiot

way more interesting shit going on.... like that blu-ray alien lightshow the kikes got planned. man, they will become the laughing stock of the world. not that they aren't already, but this is ridiculous.

which other significant architecture do we have to look out for?

I know it's not related to the topics, but what about the vault7 tweets from wikileaks. Any thoughts?

I do.

CVS STILL DIDNT GIVE YOU YOUR MEDS

9/11 tower was liek a benis :DD and it asploding was liek in ur mum :DDDDDD

Anyway we can get NASA back on track?

Is the conspiracy theory that Trudeau is Castro's son true? He looks uncannily like young Fidel, and nothing like his "father" Pierre.

Exactly.

I'm not larping.

I've always covered a wide range of Information.

It's also reality.

If you change anything in the past, you cannot go back to the present you timetraveled from.

Our reality is our reality. We can create variants by going to the past & creating a new reality based on what ever change we made.

>t. retards

The dumber you get, the more negatively we react

hi user ! glad i caught this thread? remember the thread a few days ago where i asked you to do it in that thread because I never knew when this thread would pop up,

I'm glad i didn't sleep at 3am now !

Too bad or good things?

Op pls how can i time travel

A5, get a load of this shit

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/830026982687703042

medium.com/@DFRLab/spread-it-on-reddit-3170a463e787#.vtsemqifk

Sounds like toes are being stepped on and someone wants to clean up the EU Army's image before it is used.

haarp, what pseudo-scientific shit. the same kike bs they tried to pull with (((global warming))) kek, these fucking morons....

I asked you outright in one of your thread if there were parallel dimensions and you said no.
Ok what if you go back and change things and the future you return to is one you died in decades before with witnesses and a funeral. What happens to you then?

>literal Mandela effect

He is quite outlandish today. This thread is rediculous.

>Shills are responding very oddly to this topic, expected.
The topic is probably not covered in their directional booklets kek.

I'm asking what are the big events that put our reality on this path?

hes always outlandish

kys jabroni.

5, joining the masons soon. I understand a bit of what is going on. What do they do to blackmail you into stayin/keeping the secrets?

So, the major question here

Is the meme about Trump being a time traveller rooted in fact?

>t. schizo

1)You know most of these guys aren't shills, just Sup Forums users who don't believe you. Responding to them is useless, and kinda ruins any credibility. Unless you don't browse Sup Forums much, stop responding to them

2)How was this" energy changing"/time travel discovered? by accident or intention?

3)I remembered that you didn't know who John Titor was a few months ago(supposed time traveler in 2000-2001) You think his story relates to your info, or he was just a troll? link en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Titor

4)Is trans humanism real? (globalists transferring their mind to AI computers to become immortal, Alex Jones statement from the Rogan podcast)