Be me

>be me
>entire family of 30 is muslim except me
>realize that soon enough if I confess to be a follower of Christ publicly I will get executed because it's blasphemy to cuckllah
>here christians love sucking allah's cock
>apparently dad has read the quran 5 times and swears to cuckllah that no such violence against anyone is in the quran
>i ask him why ISIS exists
>replies that ISIS isn't muslim
>go downstairs
>crying because he is a liar
>go on Sup Forums
>a leaf has a thread
>realize that I am a political prisoner
>cant do shit nigga

I really hope I get to leave this country by the time im old enough. I want to get publicly executed. Can't liberals ever be thankful ffs? They've been winning the past 70 years all the fucking time everywhere in every country but they don't have 'time' to thank for once. Is there any good fucking country where negroids haven't colonized? Islands? At fucking all?

Tldr

come to mexico no arab nigger here

Sucks achmed, but at least you're in a mostly white area (even though you're fucking that up yourself)

Leaf leafing around

Suicide bomb Trudeau and Sup Forums will grant you 72 anime virgins

Go to a reserve, pick up a Kalashnikov, and go do what needs to be done user.

Sorry Ahmed. You still have to go back

ffs no. the whitest would be indians

for some reason this thread is making me hungry for kebab

Cut yourself off, Come to America for real...tell them you are Arab Xtian...you will get asylum with Trump. A good
Denomination will take care of you.

kill yourself cuck

if you're gonna leave islam at least don't fucking convert to christianity

you either leave religion as a whole or stick to just one shitty one, converts are fucking pathetic

northern minnesota's pretty white

how old r u?
can honestly say if ur underage, i wont mossad

>They've been winning the past 70 years all the fucking time everywhere in every country
they're been dying for the past 70 years? damn

I can't tell if you're shitposting. But find some friends, stay on the downlow

Grow a moustache. That's how white people know ethnics are redpilled

Good news martyrs in christ go to heaven. Testify the true word of god and should they kill you die with no fear for the kingdom awaits.

>converts aren't for real

shut the fuck up will you? I have seen GOD himself teach me verses from the book of Isaiah. I'm not fucking blind you fundie

Wang you too

Your Christian
Don't tell your Muslim family your religious beliefs.

>>apparently dad has read the quran 5 times and swears to cuckllah that no such violence against anyone is in the quran

Islam is way more than the Koran. It is also the Hadiths.

Anyone know what the penalties are for denying the Hadiths in Saudi Arabia or Iran?