"Fake news"

Somebody tell me honestly how CNN is fake news. If you don't like facts, does that make them fake? They have some pundits with liberal opinions, but their main news is just straight meat-and-potatoes fact based news.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z0XPOuuxy1I
youtube.com/watch?v=57qTegcMT3g
youtube.com/watch?v=7DcATG9Qy_A
m.youtube.com/watch?v=57qTegcMT3g
cnnpoint.com/?p=27825
2gb.com/podcast/pm-denies-trump-hung-up/
youtube.com/watch?v=1LK9a8AT2b8
youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg
youtube.com/watch?v=xdK26vO6wtQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Zucker
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolf_Blitzer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jake_Tapper
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dana_Bash
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Stelter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Berman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_King_(journalist)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off CNN
Your organization is terrible
fake news

All mainstream media outlets carry "fake news". If you haven't figured that out yet then you're an idiot.

> Hillary has a 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% chance of winning

Fristly, they got a lot of stuff wrong during the election, in the favor of the candidate they blatantly favored.
Secondly, they frame stories deceptively all the time. That is really what most people mean when they say "fake news". All anonymous source based, all slanted .

I'll try to find some more. There are quite a bit.

For those of us just tuning in, this is the answer.

Because they blatantly lie to push their agenda. One of the more extreme examples I can remember is when they said "the secret service has been in contact with the trump campaign over his 'second amendment people' comments". And the next day the secret service released a statement saying it never happened.

CNN GET FUCKED

OOOOHHHHH NOOOOOO THAT SUUUUUUCKS

I used to think CNN reported responsibly... maybe even the best. In recent years, I would have to say that it has become the worst of the worst. CNN should just fuck off and die.

Sup Forums is 50% bait and 50% serious, I don't even know what to believe anymore.

Are you for real OP or am I biting?

>Somebody tell me honestly how CNN is fake news

they report news that isn't true
hence fake news

Fuck you lügenpresse.

Communist
Not
News

you need examples to back up this baseless allegation

>Iraq totally has WMDs
>Brexit will never happen
>Trump will never win
Just off the top of my head

>Blitzer's guilty little glance at the camera as Jake Tapper keeps giving them away

youtube.com/watch?v=z0XPOuuxy1I

Here's a new one.

to be fair no one saw trump's victory coming

there were hidden trump voters no one knew about

They're as unto news as purple drink is unto grape juice

>CNN
>"""sources""" say Drumpf stubbed his toe and the white house has devolved into chaos
You lack self-awareness.

I have an inside source that verifies cnn is fake news

Bait, I know but It's kind of funny how the msm and the clinton-soros machine has memed "fake news" yet it backfired so CNN is now crying and comparing the saying to the word "nigger". Irony and providence. Even if you are one of the paid shills, you gotta chuckle, come on admit it.

Pick one
> CNN
> Facts

CNN is a joke and has been one for years with their race baiting fake news agenda.

CNN is fake news
youtube.com/watch?v=57qTegcMT3g

Nice 1 post by this ID thread faggot.
>CNN
>*all* the facts
Pick one.
Also
>some pundits with liberal opinions
Pfft.
Also
>their main news is just straight meat-and-potatoes fact based news
>pic related

>Trump cry's
>cnn btfos trump
>trump mad

Seriously fuck of trump fags

>OMG we have this document full of really, really juicy stuff about Trump and Russia that we're just desperate to report on
>only trouble is every bit of evidence we can find is that it's total bullshit
>I know, instead of reporting on the document, let's report about someone talking about the document!
>Journalistic ethics technically adhered to
>Ass == Covered!

they've extensively covered wikileaks and the one time a dude gets cut off is when you guys pay attention

B b but dark lord Trump told me it was fake news

That was buzzfeed

Ok I'll bite.

THEY ARE A CORPORATION THAT WANTS TO INCREASE ITS PROFITS. IT HAS NEVER HAD TO DO WITH ANYTHING FACTUAL. NOW LETS MIX THAT WITH THE JEW/GLOBALIST AGENDA YOU ARE BEING PROGRAMED...

youtube.com/watch?v=7DcATG9Qy_A

(((we lost the satellite feed)))

m.youtube.com/watch?v=57qTegcMT3g

I will say, CNN has become massively entertaining since Trump called them fake news. They started waging holy war shortly after that. Trump should have picked his enemies better. Especially since all the free coverage CNN gave him early in his campaign.

They're liars. How's that for a reason?

No, buzzfeed went full-retard and released the actual document after CNN made its existence public knowledge.

They were FAKE covering the news, this guy was going to say something NOT FAKE.

cnnpoint.com/?p=27825
vs
2gb.com/podcast/pm-denies-trump-hung-up/

(((CNN))) fake news

I'll just leave this here

youtube.com/watch?v=1LK9a8AT2b8

>extensively covered wikileaks
Only during the Bush years, because it (rightly) shit all over him.
8 years of Obama and they never touched it.
Hillary and the DNC get BTFO and suddenly they're Russian agents.

fake news is stuff that is completed made-up and then speculated about as if was fact. like pizzagate.

I could post a bunch of stuff but
Really covers it all. Go take a look OP.

>i don't belong here and i need to leave.
you got yourself brainwashed, chump.
now leave, we do not want stupid, weak-willed people here.

CNN lies nonstop
0 facts
thus
fake news

Like Trump raping a 13-year old
Like Trump banning all Muslims.
Like all immigrants are going to be deported.

CNN spent a year obsessing about whether aliens stole a random airliner on the other side of the planet.

Calling them worthless because of their political bias is almost beside the point.

(((CNN))) Cohanim "news" Network
majority shareholder
Aviv Nevo - jew -israeli billionaire
time warner- president and CEO gerald levin- jew
CNN worldwide president -jeff zucker-jew
wolf blitzer- jew - works for AIPAC
jake tapper- jew
john berman-jew
gary tuchman-jew
gloria bourger-jew
jessica yellin-jew
dana bash(SHWARTZ)-jew
brian stelter-jew
jeff zelany-jew
anthony bourdain-jew
paula zahn-jew
larry king-jew
michael smirconish-jew
anthony bourdain-jew
fareed zakaria-married to jewess , paula throckmorton-jew
christiane amounpour-iranian jewess-married to james rubin-jew, works for state department
jon king-married to dana "bash" SHWARTZ- jew
jim bitterman-jew
CNN international correspondent

Sunlen Serfaty-jew

CNN invented fake news. This "Gulf War footage" was shot outside CNN studios' parking lot in 1990.

And somehow a bunch of animu loving autists knew all along.

They nitpick facts and intentionally spin them the opposite direction to attempt to fit their narrative, which of course is completely transparent and forced in a max cringe type way. Nobody looking at what they're saying, objectively, believes it is anything approaching the truth.

Hence, fake news.

Ex:
>Trump: The sky is blue.
>CNN: TRUMP ADMINISTRATION CAUGHT IN A POSSIBLE IMPEACHABLE-TIER LIE ABOUT THE COLOR OF THE SKY, WHICH EVERYONE KNOWS IS AQUAMARINE

Not you.
No.
Don’t be rude.
Your organization is terrible.
You're fake news.

It feels more like satire if anything

Man, it was obvious they were not even trying to hide it. At one point on election night, I heard a CNN talking head say
>Welp! We've done all we can do!
Even the other talking heads were gaping at that comment. I wish I had a video link of it, but I was watching on regular old TV.

Sounds like Fox news desu.

CNN is fake news.
They are globalist propaganda.
They are democra propaganda.

CNN is not fake news(it is), it's fair and honest(it's not). The organization represents facts as they are(with some clever euphemism revisions towards the organization's bias).

Fucking Christ, I was wondering about this earlier today.

see

Rally sizes told you everything you needed to know.

IT PURE PROPAGANDA

you can't have a story without picking and choosing what to keep and what to leave out. also, what order, ratio of commentary-to-coverage...

CNN, and all legacy media, are like having a gigantic picture frame, that leaves only a space the size of a matchbox for the actual image

they complain about the short attention spans of the younger generations, but 24-hour news cycles are a waste of time, never delivered what they promised:
>more time, more detail on wide variety of different issues
instead you get non-stop coverage going all day and night on the same issue or three

these fuckers aren't going to last. all they have is valuable real estate on TV stations, and a recognized name brand
>*James Earl Jones voice*
>"CNN - the most trusted name in news"
my ass.

this is the age when all those "venerable", trusted name brands the boomers chose when they were young and never stopped buying finally fall to bits. good fucking riddance

Came here to post this.

FPBP sage

At first it was just
>CNN is fake news
Now its
>All mainstream media outlets carry fake news.

Is it because the news is being reported everywhere and you can't ignore it any longer so you're just going to cover your ears?

When Forbes, Fox, CNN, and BI are all reporting the same thing irrespective of their own biases maybe consider that YOU might have supported the wrong candidate.

Fox News is guilty of it too. But CNN is unwatchable garbage almost 100% of the time.

When the margin of garbage is like 10-15% in all MSM outlets, Fox News is closer to "fair and balanced"...but that's not saying much.

Fox is shit as well, just of a different smell.

Except it's not what people mean, they mean actual fake news, ala ABCnews.com.co. It wasn't until Trumptard deflected after people started pointing out that a lot of the stories voters believed about Hillary were from similar sources. Then his lemmings ran with it to further discredit, mostly unjustly, any mainstream media source that will criticize him.

I hate Trump and think he's an incompetent man-child.

But CNN does have a history of exaggerating and flip-flopping on their report coverage.

Mainstream news have turned into echo chambers, there is no honest reporting anymore. They've turned into the alt-left and alt-right echo chambers they supposedly despise.

>>Are you for real OP or am I biting?
post by this ID

Looks like bait to me, man. Upgrade your bait-dar.

here is a straight up lie

> no one saw that coming
Speak for yourself. I caused my liberal father to sperg the fuck out by mentioning that Trump had it. I read Dilbert man. Hell, Kellyann was nearly laughed off the set in some interview days before when she claimed they were going to win. Pretty funny. I guess when your head is bueied in the sand it's hard to tell what's going on around you.

No its not. Their reporting just aligns with your views more.

Fox is the leftwing mirror image of CNN.

Trump legally sets up a ban on all immigration and travel between the U.S. and a handful of nations in the middle east

>CNN: "TRUMPS MUSLIM BAN IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL"

Trump expresses that he thinks it is in the U.S.'s best interest to be on good terms with Russia

>CNN: "TRUMP AND PUTIN SECRET RELATIONSHIP? RUSSIAN SPIES? HACKING?

Twitter comments are the best!

Don't bring those tasty liberal tears if you didn't bring enough to share that salt with everybody.

Its amazing how people cannot tell the difference between objectivity and subjectivity. It is easy to tell when a news source is being subjevtive, yet so many interpret it as fact. Take a basic college course and learn the difference.

Yes, but fox is one station all the others are fox for liberals

Fake news hurts everyone. Begin reporting your neighbors today.
>pic related

The Trump sexual assault allegations and Russian hacking stories were textbook fake news. It was some completely made up wag the dog type shit.

>'fake news' is like the n-word
just say 'nigger,' tapper, you low-t beta cuck nigger, and no, we use the word "niggers" to describe you to your lying, fake news faces.
we use 'fake news' because cnn, the propagandists, coined the phrase and then tried to censor other news outlets using the propaganda term.
and for their crime of violating the public trust and engaging in the brainwashing of americans, cnn will always be 'fake news.'
only cultists watch that channel anymore. it's unsafe to watch cnn or visit their website.
sue me and i'll prove it in court.
(you don't want your cult outed in court, though, do you?)
>CNN: The New Least Trusted Name In (((Fake News))).

DELETE THIS AT ONCE GOY!

Not CNN but still

No (and I don't even want to defend Fox News because they're terrible). They actually attempt to show both sides, but again, they do a poor job at it. CNN doesn't even attempt to give any facts the other direction.

>celebrity news coverage

I consider that fake news. They've had days of of reporting celebrity deaths. Fuck that.

What if I told you Russian assets have been posting on Sup Forums for the last 18 months in an effort to help secure a Donald Trump presidency?

This hole is deep and the lemmings are jumping in gleefully.

youtube.com/watch?v=xdK26vO6wtQ

>no one saw trump's victory coming
They knew, faggot. They were just hoping that by creating the illusion that Trump supporters were outnumbered, they could force them into silence which would hopefully get Clinton more voters and give them just enough room to rig it in her favour. Didn't work.

CNN is fake news

Hello NSA shill.

(((CNN))) has too many Jews behind and in front of the camera...

(((Jeff Zucker))) : President of CNN Worldwide - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Zucker

(((Wolf Blitzer))) : Journalist and television news anchor - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolf_Blitzer

(((Jake Tapper))) : Journalist, cartoonist, and author - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jake_Tapper

(((Dana Bash))) : Journalist and anchorwoman - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dana_Bash

(((Brian Stelter))) : Senior media correspondent for CNN - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Stelter

(((John Berman))) : News anchor - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Berman

(((John King))) *converted to Judaism to marry (((Dana Bash)))* : News anchor - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_King_(journalist)

... the list goes on and the rest of the staff are either faggots like Anderson Cooper and Don Lemon, some other minority status or married to Jews.

Honestly, (((CNN))) is doing a great job showing the world how shitty and full of cucks the kike agenda really is. Also, as (((CNN))) spends all of its time attacking Trump it really shows how much the kikes really lost during the 2016 election... Hillary had her campaign headquarters in Brooklyn for fuck sake!!!