Illegal Immigrant Memorial in NYC

This is a new art exhibit in NY of a great wall of backpacks & their belongings that were owned by illegal immigrants who didn't make it across the border. Many of them died in desert-like conditions trying to make it pass border patrol.

More Here: yahoo.com/news/nyc-gallery-displays-migrants-backpacks-belongings-002337465.html

Do you even have a heart Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LPjzfGChGlE
youtu.be/iAgiK07Py9M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

New York, you say?

Are you implying that ALL of these immagrants were good people? Some were good people, but most of them came illegally to cause crime, so I don't think It's good to glorify them.

>Many of them died in desert-like conditions trying to make it pass border patrol.

Thank you, based Set. Lord of the deserts and wastes.

KEK APPROVES OF SET

Since when does the govt release evidence to be used in art displays?

>KEK APPROVES OF SET

Set is elevated into the Pantheon this day!

we need to merge this with that jew shoe pile at auschwitz, it can be the wal-mart of human suffering.

If there was a wall they would be less likely to risk the journey.

Of course I have a heart no one wants to see this happen.

That's why we need to build the wall and order to discourage people from taking these kinds of suicidal risks.

I guess they paid border patrol for them or they could be lying.

>Do you even have a heart Sup Forums?

Good piece of art. I wonder how they good them all if it is valid to it's claim though.

Hivemind

i find it amusing that it's wall art.

>but he DIED trying to break the law, that makes him the good guy

Man, I never thought of it like that.

The Numbers!

A lot of the stuff is just found on public lands and ranches along the border areas abandoned

Do they accept ones with bullet holes and blood?

Insensitive fuckers made a wall out of backpacks.

>Of course I have a heart no one wants to see this happen.
>That's why we need to build the wall and order to discourage people from taking these kinds of suicidal risks.

This *

Same with the Mediterranean situation.

The boat people were drowning by the thousands heading to Australia until the Australians just stopped rescuing them.

Then it ceased.

It is a hard cruel world sometimes.

Oy vey, it's like another shoah!

We currently have homeless legal US citizens while these parasites take government assistance that was solely given to illegals to buy democrat votes.

Do you have a heart, you lowlife?

We are deporting every last one of them. Every one I see I will report to ICE. Every employer I see violating US law I will report to ICE.

These parasites have their own countries to improve upon. You're so far up your own ass you don't realize you can be taking away the generations that could potentially fix Mexico, Guatemala, etc. Back the fuck off and let men do their job so faggots like you can bitch and moan on Sup Forums.

Grow some balls and go their countries and help them there. Or are you too afraid?

Build The Wallâ„¢ out of it I say.

>This is a new art exhibit in NY of a great wall of backpacks & their belongings that were owned by illegal-
/thread

Although it's pretty funny that they have all our old shit that was cool in the 90's

>creating an effegy wall of aliens that got rekt while trying to cross the boarder, in order to fend off future spics trying to do the same spiritually

fucking savage. could only be better if they would put some arms and legs on it too and put it all on fire

As this video very dramatically and irrefutably demonstrates.
youtu.be/LPjzfGChGlE

It really is worth the watch.

We need more immigrants like this

im sure theres some jansports and columbias up there with some use left in em. this wall hordes valuable materials.

Yes yes and add the shirts from the Armenian genocide

>Many of them died
Ahh, the wall of the good ones.

Is it just me or does America already have enough immigrants? My great grandparents came to America from Ukraine like 100 years ago. Is America supposed to accept immigrants indefinitely or is there a point where we say, sorry we are full? In my opinion immigration should be stopped years ago there already are enough people here. The immigrants from 100 years ago could be called settlers or pioneers. You know? Nowadays immigrants are just here to steal jobs and healthcare, live off government assistance. Immigrants from 100 years ago and immigrants today aren not the same. Does anybody agree?

>he didn't make it

if only there was a wall to keep children out of the dangerous desert

Imagine how bad it smells

Damn, that video certainly clears things right the fuck up, and in a hurry.

Also is that John Kasich inside Nighthawks?

From what I've gathered many were children. A lot of mexican/central american families send their teenage children (who are of legal age to work) to the USA so they can help send money back to their family in poverty.

Most of them aren't coming to the USA to freeload.

I do agree that we need border security for criminals trying to cross the border and those who have bad intentions but when it comes to children crossing the border we should be more helpful towards them.

Even once they get into the USA, some of them don't have families to stay with so they end up in the hands of an American pedophile or druglord.

>look at all these immigrants dying crossing the border :(

>We should encourage them to do it more :)

liberals are pretty metal sometimes

Instead of us having open borders why don't they just stop immigrating?

But he made the jump in the episode user, he made the jump in the episode.

That's the only thing that matters

They should donate those to all the poor dindus in the hood who cam't afford backpacks instead of virtue signalling in an art museum yo.

>Pic
As a conservative, feelsbadman

Gross. Stinky lice sacks. And those backpacks they carried are ugly.

I like this one better

Maybe they should think about that before illegally coming here

It comes down to money. USA dollar is worth much more than a peso or central american cash.

A teenage illegal immigrant can make more money in the USA at a minimum wage job than their entire family can make in wherever they came from.

1 US Dollar equals 20.34 Mexican Peso
1 US Dollar equals 2853.17 Colombian Peso

As much as kids cost to go to school, they could have donated these backpacks. Finders keepers

This is the weakness of liberals. They appeal to sentimentality and sissiness. Once people will blatantly and shamelessly say "stop being so sensitive and emotional" and will decide to fight liberalism, then liberals will become disoriented. You need to make people more tough lads

Should we feel bad for all the squirrels that get run over chasing nuts in the road? No because its a dumb animal that had it coming.

I agree with leaf. Based leafs lately.... Spring weather approacheth soon.

>Do you even have a heart Sup Forums?
No

I lost my heart after becoming "redpilled" and realised that the world is full of cunts that want to kill me and I should be ready to defend myself at all times.

>tfw we are the new nazis

Feels good man

>The exhibit, called "State of Exception," is the result of a project started at the University of Michigan by anthropologist Jason De Leon and expanded by Barnes and another artist and curator, Amanda Krugliak.
>(((Krugliak)))

Why is there always a grotesque-looking Jew involved in these projects?

dae laugh at this pic?

Looks highly flammable imo desu fampai

I'm supposed to feel bad about a bunch of criminals dying while breaking the law?

Well, if we had a wall they'd give up and not die trying to cross the desert.

You're welcome

NO

Not enough bags, obviously the wall is incomplete.

Sup Forums has a heart.

There are literally only two ways to stop this:

1) Allow every mexican to live in the US

2) Disallow every single illegal so that nobody even tries to come and get killed if they know they won't be let in

1) is infeasible.

This is why we must BUILD THE WALL

3) conquer mexico and kill off corrupt government and drug cartels and build a wall just south of the Panama Canal.

Thread theme

youtu.be/iAgiK07Py9M

too many made it through alive.
we need to fix this once and for all.

Nice song.

LET IT BE KNOWN ACROSS THE LANDS

This is such a stupid fucking trend in modern art. I can think of so many examples of artists who take some sort of political symbol/object and cluster a bunch of them together and call it deep (Ai Weiwi did it with a bunch of lifeboats tacked onto a building I think). Fucking hacks.

Looks like a big piece of shit to me. Ugly as hell.

How many of them were raped by Mexicans? I know they like to steal clothes and drape them over trees and brush nearby as a warning to others that they will be attacked too. Do backpacks count, and if so why should we feel bad that 99% of these illegals are still alive and well in our country?

Come to fucking Arizona and see how the wetbacks are ruining the Southwest. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes, they should have stayed in Mexico

It's especially appropriate because the song works on both levels regardless of whether you interpret the song as ironic or literal, although in the latter case it takes on a bit more Melancholy tone.

Fuck them in their greasy culos desu.
Fuck this pile of garbage
Fuck this so-called "art", it's not.
Its shit, and looks and probably smells like shit.
I live near the U.S. /mex border and
Fuck you, it's just the trash they leave behind. Tons and tons of this garbage sitting out here near (20 highway miles) my town.
They're called Lay-up Camps, spots near roads where wetback assholes wait for a transporter criminal to make a pick up.
There is no such thing as a "undocumented immigrant", they are illegal ALIENS.
These filthy bastards are fucking up our tribal environment with their garbage and waste. The don't care about any laws, any respect for property, do not have any dignity or self respect.
They are only here for the GIBBS and guaranteed welfare and to rape and molest kids.
Build that wall, enforce the laws.
MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA

wtf i hate borders now

>basically a fucking "Holocaust museum shoe exhibit"
They think they're going through a second holocaust

That probably smells like sweat and old tacos

>invade foreign country when yours has decent standards of living and is perfectly peaceful
>decide not to go through the proper channels of immigration

And I'm suppose to feel compassion for criminals?

>And I'm suppose to feel compassion for criminals?

I think you're supposed to feel compassion for them on the level of
> it sucks to be them

But we still can't allow their criminal activities to continue unchecked either

HAAHHA PACO YOU GOTTA GO BACK

Leaf bantz

Make your own art piece.

>two walls full of photos
>one a collage of people killed by illegals
>the other a collage of people raped by illegals

Why die trying to come to another country at all? Did your people make your home country a violent third world shithole or something?

How many of those backpacks have been resting on top of the backs of dead, rotting bodies in the desert heat? Days, weeks maybe months before Mr art man comes and steals it.

Perfect to set on fire.

If there were a wall and proper legal repercussions, they'd be alive because they'd have never attempted to cross to start.

This is honestly pretty sad. And another reason we need to stop creating pull factors for people to try and cross the border. The pathway to hell is paved with good intentions.

This

Look its sad that they died. However they tried to commit a crime. Don't care if you're white, black, yellow, or brown. Illegal means NOT LEGAL, THEREFORE A CRIMINAL ACT.

I get gang violence and cartels. However running away from them will just have them follow. They need to clean up their own countries. Stop having so many kids.

Every illegal alien is a criminal.
We don't need more criminals. We already have plenty.

>Dumbasses wander into the desert with nothing but a whinnie the pooh backpack

>Die

>Our fault they didn't bring fucking water

Would like to see a drug dog taking a sniff of that

Australia proved that they will not die if they never make the attempt because you told them NO WAY.

>If there were a wall and proper legal repercussions, they'd be alive because they'd have never attempted to cross

This