The Emperor Has No Bathrobe

politico.com/story/2017/02/donald-trump-challenges-governing-presidency-234879

When did you realize he wasnt playing 12dimensional chess, but was a 1 dimensional con the entire time? I cant help but feel some great schadenfreude knowing that the person most upset that trump is president is the big man himself
>could have lost and gone home to his gold plated tower
>could have been a martyr on fox news for the rest of his life
>could have gone back to being a tv show host and grabbing pussies and eating shitty trump steaks
>instead he has to deal with the largest most complex government in history
>has no concept of diplomacy, russia and china are walking all over him
>bannon the mannon has his hand up trumps ass like a sock puppet
>had no idea what he was getting into, he just loved rallies and ratings
>he will go down as the most incompetent president in history
these next few months until he quits or is impeached are going to be fucking hilarious. thank you for this experience pol, you sometimes do good

Yawwwnnnn

Weak b8 m8.
Sage

fpbp. every media except the one owned by the emperor himself is lying, just ask his sources like steve bannon the cannon. maeg ameriga gread again :::::^^^))))

Looks like you finally stumped the Drumpf

Lol mad

you can put on a straight face and pretend this is all dandy, but you know in your hearts his presidency is going to shit. and its not even a month in to his first term. This is literally better than i ever could have wished for.

hes come through on almost all his campaign promises so far, in what conceivable way is his presidency going to shit?

I'm not seeing it.
Pissing off liberal crybabies doesn't matter to me.
He's actually doing what he promised he'd do.
Hope you're ready for 8 years of this. He's not going anywhere any time soon.

History will be the ultimate judge, not CNN, and not a liberal quack in Seattle.

Whenever I think of President Trump, I get a big smile. I'm happy that he achieved the highest possible position of visibile authority on this planet. His father must be proud.

>He's actually doing what he said he'd do

>Travel ban already blocked
>Wall estimated 3.5 years to be built and costing 21 billion

Haha

Got a readable chart?

Rome wasn't built in a day. All whites know that.

He's just going to do it again with Gorsuch sitting on the Supreme Court.
Also, the wall's still getting built. I don't care about the cost or time. 3.5 years is better than I expected.
Why are you so delusional?

the ban was blocked illegitimately by corrupt judges who overstepped their power, the ban will come eventually

No, it's going to be great.
Ilegals getting fucked in their asses, liberals mad as fuck, he's doing everything he promised...
It's absolutely glorious.
And the same will happen to all of Europe, except maybe Sweden and Germany, sadly.

the whole system is naked, that was the point of electing him

see
Most voters understand the wheels of the government turn slow.

Illegal immigrants costs this country over 84 billion dollars per year. We could build 4 walls if we kick the spics out.

This, it has no legal standing, it's in the constitution.
>muh fee fees
is not an argument.

/pol is the only place you will find most of the truth

if you look for it

>implying he's no just going to rewrite the ban
>implying Mexico won't be reimbursing us
>implying you can build a 2,000 mile wall in less than 4 years

WEW! Maybe you're right, we would have been better off electing the globalist warmongering Hillary instead.

He's kicking out the spic filth, the money saved on that trash will be more than enough to pay the wall.

Give that nigga some time!
Geez.
Nigga been in there like 8 minutes and you fucks cryihng out your asses.
Fuck off or grab a flag.
IT'S AMERICA TIME MOTHERFUCKERS

By a court that gets overturned about 90% of the time, and is based on the west coast.

Really canoodles your goodles.

>4 walls

GET OUT SHILL SCUM

>politico

Then build one with Canada too, having a caliphate right on top of you can't be too good.

Wasn't sure and didn't really care all I wanted was to see pissed off SJW's and feminazis and he delivered.

We just need to purge Toronto and other liberal cities. Canadians outside of those areas are bro tier

>keep crying faggot.

This story is complete horseshit. No direct quotes even from anonymous sources. No non-anonymous even hearsay. Literally nothing. Politico is as always fucking garbage. Why do people eat this shit up?

>constructing a fake reality to help cope with how hard you lost

this isn't good for your mental state

Hint: it ain't getting built in 3 years. Projects that size will take at least a decade.

lmfao, it's just a fucking wall.
A decade is ridiculous.