100% Sweetie Thread

What's her name again? Sweetie.

Cunt

Bitch

Oh sugarpie did you already forget her name? Darling, you need to train your memory... sweetcheeks

Why does this girl get under my skin so bad? is it cuz she thinks she looks cute by covering one eye with that stupid smirk on her face?

no it's because your parents screwed up and left you full of impotent rage

Keks me to death, 60% of the time, every time.

Post link?
I don't keep up with all the leftists turned into memes.

>What's her name again? Sweetie.
Don't know, would fuck though.

Who is she? Seriously? I want to cum on her.

bess kalb or something

>this thread

I really want her to sit on my face and fart into my mouth. Just sayin'.

will someone just post the video so i can see what this retarded forced meme is about?

who?

Honey Cutie Patootie

Wow get a load of this faggot leaf

Bertha Cobb?

Hundreds of links would have to be posted, all to Trumps twitter

>tldr story; certain twitter verified leftists are constantly replying to Trumps tweets and gettings thousands of likes/retweets each time (in the case of this girl, who replys with words like "sweetie" "honey" "dear" "lovie" "sweetheart" in a condescending way)

Man where do these people find the time do keep this up? How can they be bothered to reply to EVERY tweet Trump sends, along with his families twitter accounts and other government officials, I just don't get it.

Also, fuck this girl - I would knock her the fuck out or anyone for that matter if they spoke like that.

I want to rape and impregnate this stupid bitch

Achmed yes!

We know tyrone.

Not worth

Keep it calm, Pedro

I don't. There are way more attractive bitches out there that would make good wives too. This bitch is a fucking skank

I'd hatefuck her and chain her in my fucking basement

Oh sweetie I feel so sorry for you.

anyone got pix of her feet?

Varg said Sweden is more brainwashed than North Korea.