How do we solve the problem of women hitting the wall at 30?

how do we solve the problem of women hitting the wall at 30?

Don't marry.

>Implying it's a problem

tear down jewish propaganda so they hit the wall at 25 and I don't have to wait for adult children to grow the fuck up

Replace em with sexbots and whiskey.

definitely a problem for them

And we should care because....?

you need to think of the roasties feelings

Boo Fucking Hoo...

Bitches, man...

>act like a cock hungry cunt
>end childless and loveless

wew

stop telling women they are sexually happy if they fuck 45 guys and only get anal warts...

women are stupid beings that only think about 3 things:

-how fat is my butt?

-why won't you look @ my mis-shapen tits?

-whats in it for me?

>Looking for wife material in clubs and bars

Good goy, that's right, don't reproduce

This sounds good to me

Because of the white race dying out

>AND I HAVE SEEN MANY DICKS.

Women are so promiscuous these days. They will fuck anyone who has a job and looks at them twice. Why on Earth would a desirable man want to settle down, when he can have 20 solid years of wanton fucking with a different woman every two weeks?

Women only have themselves and their sexual-revolution bullshit to blame for driving men into treating them like the whores they make themselves into.

I've been taking some community college classes just to meet a qt 20 year old to redpill and marry.

I'm 33 with a masters and working on PhD

Wow women blaming men for their shortcomings instead of taking responsibility. What a surprise! Maybe if they made themselves more appealing to men by behaving more like women used to they would have kids and a family!

This is why I don't care. The only women effected by this aren't ones who I'm on the table for.

I'm a young man, early 20s, will have my trade certificate and be in the workforce long before 25 with no debt. I can wait and get a good girl instead of a has-been Stacy.

Bring back the nuclear family.

Good thing for those of us who are still young is the fact those in high school are the most conservative generation since the war. If you're under 25 you'll easily find a decent woman these days.

The second a reliable sex VR is invented, the women of this world will collectively REEEEEEEEE as they find themselves completely obsolete.

This will be my chance to take all the desperate roasties, it was part of my plan all along

As a successful accountant with a good income, I can buy these roasties dinner and promise them the world, tell them i'm going to marry them and we'll get a nice house by the beach and have kids

But I'll just fuck them, cum inside them and then the next day, smash my phone and SIM card and buy a new phone with a new number and never talk to them again.

Good times are ahead

I'm just speaking from experience, but I'm convinced that a pattern of serial relationships cause permanent psychological damage. I feel like it affects your ability to emotionally attach to someone. It hardens you, deadens you, and you become unable to commit later in life. I completely believe those Sup Forums infographs that show divorce rates increasing with number of lifetime sex partners and so on.

So the solution is to discourage whores from being whores.

How's it working out for you? I'm 29 and I can't imagine a 20 year old girl being interested in me ever. Mostly because I'm bald with the biggest nose you've ever seen but, well...Okay that explains it actually.

>she thinks it's only about extra labia
>beef curtains are oozing mysterous white liquid
>genitals surrounded by lettuce and sesame seed bun

don't forget a little bit of DNA from the men always stays inside the woman

It's been going alright. I get lots of dates but haven't found one I wanna wife up yet.

Just dress well, get a good haircut, and have a car. Since you're older, it's easier since you should have a car, place, and experience in the world that 20 year old dudes won't have.

get money
mysteriously women will begin to find you attractive

a good girl...

your good girls are commiserating with other good girls to castrate you...

good girls in todays society are educated to do 1 thing well...destroy men

in Canada and America universities perpetuate the myth of "rape culture" with stalin like efficiency. Holding women hating cultures around the world(Europe, Saudi Arabia, and where-ever they cut off clits and stone muslim sluts from banging muslim men) as models of
decency...

how pathetic is that?

That's not how genetics work

Good thing the backlash against that bullshit is strong.

Hard as it may be to believe, the upcoming post-millennial generation is pretty redpilled.

>AND I HAVE SEEN MANY DICKS

I'm 34 and I can confirm everything in the article. I'm surrounded by single women in their 30s who are desperate to get married and will do anything to seduce a man to a long term relationship

the upcoming post-millennial generation

is as pathetic a generation of humans conceived, EVER....

Don't be whores in your 20s and maybe you'll have a decent family when you're 30

Hey it's not my fault no one has come up with a good name for them yet.

Oh. Some of these desperate women end up traveling to 3rd world countries in search of a husband. They pick up any idiot willing to get a green card, get married and have a baby.

its a problem for us, these cunts vote

well put

My solution is to marry an Asian, cum inside her every night, and never fuck missionary, always let her do the work.

after all, I am her white master. whatever master wants, fuck long time!!!!

And what are they going to do, vote for manditory marriage?

Are you in NYC?

hey moron...there are only 3 races of human...

negroid, caucasiod, and mongoloid...

go be the uninformed racist on reddit

Bachelor tax is something I see happening

The plan is for feminists to vote themselves more welfare so the government can be a provider instead of needing a husband

Reminder that race mixing is degenerate

That'd be some very interesting irony

>Be family values tradcon
>Hate premarital sex, let alone casual sex
>Hate feminist ass stains for ruining marriage laws, causing generations of kids to grow up fatherless and generations of adults to die alone
>These problems are eventually all fixed by feminists who are tired of dying alone

>he doesnt know about telegony

are you just a liberal retard that sux dic...?..

i'm sorry...

all liberal retards suc dic...

of course you suc dic

The solution is to undildo the women from feminism, tear down the pro-feminist propaganda, fix the marriage laws, and in the meantime do everything we can to make this happen while trying our best to reproduce in spite of it all

how do you meet them? catch them before class?

I can confirm this is legit as well. I'm an exceptionally average man and I was rejected by women of all tiers growing up. Now I'm literally getting marriage proposals from women I barely know who realize their biological clock is ticking. It's a shame because I was a lonely youth who just wanted a nice girl to spend time with but now I view women as objects to use and nothing more.

>telegony

A debunked theory that was used to try and justify woman who cheated having kids that looked like a previous partner.

That is actually not a bad idea for future generations.

Find a decent one user, don't let your dreams be dreams.

Kill them before they hit 20

No.

>telegony
I haven't been able to find evidence this happens in humans, anons pls share

There's a fourth race: the Slavs.

>A debunked theory

literally observed in multiple species

But not in humans, because human sperm doesn't work that way.

you forget 1 thing...

pathetic holes on the left sometimes think because they have vaginas that stink and smell a lot like holes in the rod crammed vagina aisle of Wal-Mart, full of tuna, and burnt tires, that a lot of slutty whores get rubber burns on they labia...you know...because they care a lot about sexually communicated diseases as they fuck ...right?

There is none, it has never been observed in humans and the way sperm works makes that literally impossible.

My nigga Twisted Insane

>
>>telegony
>I haven't been able to find evidence this happens in humans, anons pls share

It's bullshit.
T. A scientist

Slavs are white, anyone who says otherwise is a troll

Wololo

Can Sup Forums just embrace MGTOW already? It'd save us all some time.

Maybe to we can arrange some regular meetups in geographically central areas.

You have to love reading shit like this. Roasties are finally beginning to realize.

>get rubber burns on they labia
What are you on about, speak proper English boy

yeah my dude. Just go to class and make small talk.

Always sit next to the one you think is prettiest on the first day and chat her up. eventually, a study date or some shit will come up then you can show off your hopefully clean pad and drive her there in your hopefully clean car.

20 year old dudes usually have neither. Even if you're butt ugly, at least you appear to have your shit together

MGTOW queers are cucked...the solution is to

-put penis in women

-when penis is accepted said dumb whore stops whining...

-said whore makes sandwich

All too familiar. Same here. I was a total failure with women until I turned 25 and started receiving marriage proposals as well.
Never give up, autists.

Now I'm 34, married to one of those women who proposed to me. And I keep coming across those wonderfully looking desperate women who I could easily fuck if was still single...

>I HAVE SEEN MANY DICKS YOU DO NOT MAKE FUN OF
>YOUR MEASLEY, SORRY ASS EXCUSE FOR A DICK

Contradicts herself in less than a paragraph. Sad!

I understand some of you lesser mommas boy types have never EVEN seen a vagina...

when you type it's like a young boy wanting to kick the football...but no1 has told the young dumbass he is footless...

OK but Aboriginal Australians aren't black. What are the Khoisan and the Xhosa?
And what are the Melanesian Negritos? What about the Andaman islanders?
Southern Italians aren't white either.

What about the Indians and the native Americans?

>That's not how genetics work
Google it. Your children can even have traits from other men she has slept with. This is mainstream science now.

Bullshit... There's no evidence for that.

And American's aren't fat and retarded.

Studies please, I can't find any

These aren't real solutions because it's doubtful that we'll ever see a mainstream politician back these views. The only western leader that does anything remotely like that is Putin, and even he merely pays lip service to it rather than giving it an actual fix.

We all got cucked by the rise of thinking in terms of individual rights over family rights

when you hump a stupid...stupid may be who you are...

We call it microchimerism these days

There isn't any.
Come on guys. If this was true it would be at the cover of Nature magazine. It would completely change our understanding of genetics and phenotype inheritance

Well you know her pussy looks like a bomb went off in it.

My point was: there aren't just 3 races. Things are more complicated than that.

Meant for

American retardation is not that complicated, user.

mainstream science...stupid that fux stupid

look...even an Australian isn't stupid enuff to believe the stupid shit you spit out

I'm content with being single for a while. Been single for 1.5 years now after a 2 year relationship. Just graduated college.

Why not spend the next few years investing into myself? get /fit/, get financially secure and a good job rather than spending all my cash on some bitch who doesn't even deserve it.

I've decided that I am not going to settle. I have friends who ask why I don't just shoot for 6/10s and the truth is that we as males have the genetic advantage.

Like OP's image says, women lose their appeal after 30, when the new models come along.

If they'd wanted a family THAT badly they would've either visited a sperm bank or made an agreement with a male friend in similar circs. Or they would've settled for a nice guy who liked them. I have a number of friends who took one of these choices and made out fine.

It's that simple really.

I feel sort of sad for some of those women because they were heavily brainwashed. My older sister was somewhat in that boat. In school, they'd cancelled Home Ec. Nobody talked about marrying or having kids--and if you did you were sort of scornfully treated, "why don't you want a CAREER?"

Thing is, sis didn't really want a career. She was a dreamer who just wanted to find a good man and get married and have a kid. Just to live happily ever after. Work she enjoyed would've been a plus, not the goal. She was pretty too, and sweet. But so shy that she couldn't put herself out there for love or career. If she did get a good job or boyfriend, more aggressive bitches would go after them. The kind of guys who pursued her usually turned out to be bi/confused (we grew up in the SF area, fuck Commiefornia) or abusive assholes. A married jerk tried to tie her up for years but I persuaded him to leave her alone. ;>)

So she was free when she finally met a really good guy at 36. He was widowed, as his crazy wife first dumped him and then drank herself to death. Sis dotes on his grandkids--he's older than her--and his kids love her. She hasn't been able to conceive herself, sadly. But at least she got part of her dream.

I tell you all this because I see that some of you guys are maybe kind of like her. Ignored gems, too NEETish or shy or low self-esteem to put yourself out there and find the right girl. While you don't have to worry so much about your biological clock, it still is sad that so many people are lonely in this world. Don't give up, that's all I'm sayin. Pull yourself out of your shell, talk to that shy girl over there. It might work out great.

build a 10 ft higher wall?

What exactly is your argument? That there are the races? Discuss my earlier post.

Are Indians black, Asian, or white? What about the Uighurs? And the Mayans? And the andeans?
What about the Fuegians?
What do you make of the Berbers? Are they black?

Discuss, intellectuals.

the second a reliable sex vr is invented is the day I buy a Vive

hehehehehehe

dont mind me, just a kv neet on bux, never been employed more than 3 months passing by

dont marry any of 'em former autists and robots. remember how they treated you when they were fit and you were nothing. now that they're full toastie roasties, NOW they want you. dont be beta bux!

it just warms my heart watching all this. DONT FORGET YOUR ROOTS FORMER ROBOTS

>smash my phone and SIM card
you know you don't have to smash the phone, right? just pop out your sim and stomp away

Never been more proud to be uncut

We don't?

What're they gonna do, force us to marry them for validation?

But you gotta procreate too.

Thanks user, that was a good story

Well, it's true that some girls just have bigger labia. My virgin high school gf had one that folded neatly over her vag, it was kind of funny actually because the little extra flap perfectly aligned with her hole like it was made with its own little lid. I would just fold it back and go for the gold. I don't see why this bothers anyone. Unless it's gaping like the Holland Tunnel or looks actively diseased, why avoid? I've found that most pussies feel way better than they look.

I mean a girl who is actually rekt, who is a drunk, a slut, cheap--those things should all be very apparent to you before you even take off the clothes.

Quality of her skin is a dead giveaway. Big pores on a young thing=bad sign. A certain coarseness to her complexion, not to mention reddened cheeks or blotchiness on a twentysomething, should make you run the other way. Acne on someone over 21, too, and premature wrinkling/obsessive tanning/way too much makeup--all bad signs. Nicotine stains on her fingers and/or nails. Poor hygiene. "Off" body odor even if she looks clean. Coarse, dry hair. Hoarse voice from drinking/smoking. "Bar body"--skinny legs/arms, and bloated/thick trunk--is subtly visible even on 20-something girls who drink/drug too much. And of course crazy or unstable behavior is the biggest red flag, talking too loud, laughing too loud, hyper/nervous--all that shit is obvious, along with being too flirtatious and wayyy too easy, dressing over-the-top provocative, etc.

You don't need to get all the way to the vag to pick out someone who's used-up, problem goods. FYI from an oldfag who's seen a lot.