Do coal burners deserve sympathy

Women who are destroying the white race.

Nope. All unmarried, non-virgin women are worthless, it doesn't matter who they've fucked.

Coal burners deserve extra scorn, though.

Soon to be single mother.

i dont have sympathy for any mudshark.
Burn the coal pay the toll

RARE

If there parents and particularly their fathers had done their job right, girls wouldn't be seeking approval and affection from a lower strata of society

It's the girl's parents who are at fault for raising her to believe she is not good enough

Do you have sympathy for the one's that are proud of doing it. Like most of them.

This makes me very sad. The rare chance someone dates a black American, and their shot. Leaves the good human ones at the bottom.

My comment stands. Poor parenting produces coal burners

killed by nogs?

when a black man attempts to enter your vagina:

>keep calm
>do not open your fallopian tubes
>make sure he has a condom within its exp date
>don't resist if he threatens you

I saw your thumbnail and noticed it looked similar to the 2459 batch, so I assumed this was a generic "killed by blacks" thread and began spamming the wrong stuff before I read your post.
sorry, I'll leave now.

>3 of 2459
Fucking hell mate.

WTF
2459 batch?

> RARE
What flag is that????

Nipple.

What about white men with yellow fever?

i have a friend that is half white half thai.
He looks just like his white dad.
He has a white girlfriend thier baby looks like white.
Nigs its irreversible

Bro why leave? Redpill the normies about the dangers of the savage negro.

The real question is, what punishment is to be reserved for them?

>Laci Green

If only...

Anyone who willingly dates niggers doesn't deserve any fucking thing but what's coming to them. I don't care for the excuses.

Bump

The only thing that they deserve is a painful death. They get it often too.

kill them all family

The threat is from above not below.
Why isn't anyone talking about wall street Jews anymore? They caused millions to commit suicide.

good idea for a meme.
putting blacked.com
on white women who get beat or killed by thier nog boyfriends.

>they will all be exterminated in the up coming civil war.

But he's still nonwhite though.

His baby is.

they deserve to be chained up to be sex slaves and baby makers for their treason

Rand Paul

Make it so

Why do I never see Nepal on here?

is this a natural selection/darwin award thread?

i'll get started.

RARE
A
R
E

I already have you, Nepal.

>Women who are destroying the white race.

More like making the world a better place

Multiracial people are THE FUTURE. Period. White people are done. And who is responsible for this? Not jews, not some "agenda". No. Your white women betrayed you, that's why. They want that BBC, and they will get it, no matter what. You can't compete. Just accept the future. White race is done.

No. They need to pay the toll.

No

Gayest post ive ever read

I have no sympathy for coalburners paying the toll but the ones with white kids from a previous relationship who end up getting killed or abused by the nig really makes me furious.

No a world of racemixed people would exist only to do the Jew's bidding

No they are mentally unstable and unfit. To choose to be with and inferior subspecies is unforgiveable. Its like given a option to eat fillet mignon/prime rib and you choose to eat spam. Doesn't matter if they are visually pretty or not they are wired differently and are literally retarded.

No.

this