"Non whites are more violent then white people"

"Non whites are more violent then white people"

This is what I hear from Sup Forums in nearly every thread every day

and yet in the US violent crime has been falling dramatically since the 90's

during this same time span the US has become less and less white with more black and brown people

so how can it be true? If all these non white people are more violent then crime should be on the rise...

I guess Sup Forums is full of shit, as usuall

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/features/2016/11/crime-statistics-by-race-black-crime-hispanic-crime-black-on-white-crime/
time.com/4607059/murder-rate-increase-us-cities-2016/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

have you tried using google.com?

not an argument. literally.

I did, and guess what crime is down and has been going down for a long time

diversity up crime down

those are the facts

>correlates directly with increases in non white abortion
Makes
You
Think

>it's a "someone with an agenda says that thing rose up in the 90'ies while violence went down so it must be true" episode

The violence peak in the 80s was almost entirely because the black crack cocaine epidemic.

>violent crime has been dropping
>niggers still commit the majority of violent crime

lol

also low white birth rates and large immigration

I am thinking so hard right now

anyone else kind of sad that violence is down and we live in a cozy safe sjw tier nation? I remember getting in fights in the 90s and going on my way. now a black criminal gets shot once a year by a cop and it's all anyone talks about. I want darkness and violence and excitement.

Really tickles the noggin

>also low white birth rates and large immigration
if those are the stats you want to talk about, you should be posting information from inner cities, not the country as a whole laddo

>I guess Sup Forums is full of shit, as usuall
No. It is caused by demographics.
Boomer minorities are now past their crime-commiting years.
Stupid Jew.

That's why they're trying to bring in kebab, need some raping and beheading to keep your commute interesting.
cucklefts are doing you and your daughters a favor

but if there are more and more minorities in the US then shouldn't the crime rate be going up?

this is why I hear all the hate from racists, they say they don't want the violence that these people bring

and yet crime continues to go down....

>(((1965)))

going to need to see a graph of traumatic injuries at hospitals fa m

when someone perpetrates a crime and isn't arrested, it fails to be taken into this graph's account

Dude, you just got BTFO by stats. Crime has been dropping for all groups, but blacks still commit a disproportionate amount of them. Your argument is flawed.

>Crime has been dropping for all groups
so non whites are committing less and less crime over time

but all I hear from racists is that non whites are violent animals who can't learn how to be civilized

seems like they are doing fine according to you

youre a nigger

You really need to learn statistics. Non whites still commit far more crimes. The rates dropping is irrelevant since it's dropped for all groups. Learn how logic works.

Crime is dropping due to:

Incarceration rates through the roof

Lower T in all males

Increased concealed carry

Still... crime is still almost entirely a non-white thing.

Causation =/= correlation. You don't know how to statistics. How can any OP be this much of a faggot?

>this level of damage control

USA
>3.9 homicides per 100,000 people

Canada
>1.5 homicides per 100,000 people

H....H...HOL on a minute! If America is the best country in the world, why are they 2.6x more likely to kill each other than fucking leaves?

USA
>life expectancy 79.3

Canada
>life expectancy 82.2

Well I thought Canada's universal health care system doesn't work so Americans should live longer than fucking leaves right?

USA
>12.1 suicides per 100,000 people

Canada
>9.8 suicides per 100,000 people

Huh really gets me thinking! Maybe Canada is better than America!

PRISION AND NIGGER MURDERING NIGGER, ITS WORKING.

Dead niggers are not included in that metric as they are not humans.

Source: .gov

Among other things, one thing hardly ever mentioned is Roe v Wade was in 1973. The first would-be gud bois preemptively permabanned would have came of age in 1991.

All I see here is circular logic, sophist.

Let's be honest we all know that Canada is better than the USA, your citizens are fucking pussy though

Those are two unrelated pieces of information. Who taught you to argue?

>The chimps are killing less than before! That means they're not really murderers???
>What, they still kill more? Oh you racists...

The black cocaine epidemic caused by the CIA to fill its slush funds with easily accessible cash?

>per capita
>abortion stats matter at all

More niggers in prison = less violent crime.

The fact is we also brought in mandatory sentencing and increased the prison population wth millions of niggers to keep them off the streets.

EVERYBODY HAS BEEN DRAMATICALLY REDUCING THEIR VIOLENT CRIME FOR DECADES EXCEPT BLACK PEOPLE

JUST LOOK AT WHO FUCKING SHOOTS EACH OTHER IN AMERICA AND WHO GETS SHOT

ITS NIGGAS SHOOTIN NIGGAS

Black men do rape a lot of white women relatively speaking

>that chart
>grab any 2 dozen black men in america
>one is in prison
jesus christ

White people are staying at home now causing less trouble because they are scared of the non-whites in the streets. Simple. White people are scared faggots.

It was way lower pre 1910

>he fell for the correlation implies causation meme

these two charts btfo OP and yet get totally ignored
really makes me think

probably b8 but whatever

"false cause:
You presumed that a real or perceived relationship between things means that one is the cause of the other.
Many people confuse correlation (things happening together or in sequence) for causation (that one thing actually causes the other to happen). Sometimes correlation is coincidental, or it may be attributable to a common cause.
Example: Pointing to a fancy chart, Roger shows how temperatures have been rising over the past few centuries, whilst at the same time the numbers of pirates have been decreasing; thus pirates cool the world and global warming is a hoax."

how does incarceration rate of certain groups compare to this trend?

crime peaked in the 90s, but we're still way higher than what we had in the 60s...It's only going down now because of free abortions

Blacks and more mentally ill people. Solely for those reasons.

If you removed the entire black population, the US would be the most peaceful place on Earth.

Look into incarceration rates.

Murder rates over the years.

There's your answer.

O, and compare European countries to African and South American too.

SAGE AND HIDE NIDF THREADS

The banning of leaded gasoline is responsible for the decline in crime.

Breathing in lead particles during their developmental years, especially in the city, was making people even more stupid and violent than they would be naturally.

Black and Hispanics have higher crime rates than whites. The reason your statistics correlate with crime is because the black crime rate went down precipitately around 20 years after Roe v. Wade. This drop masked the higher (compared to whites) crime rate of Hispanics.

Claiming that because as the non-white population increased as crime went down, the decrease was caused by the demographic shift is an example of the "Post hoc ergo propter hoc" fallacy that claims that if "a" occurs after "b" then "a" was caused by "b."

It started rising after the 60s, when the 1965 Immigration Act was signed against the population's consent, and started drastically altering the demographics, and when laws gave the ability for niggers to destroy cities and do what they want?

Amd it started declining with the rise of technology, increased police surveillance and incarcerations

Meanwhile, crime is still rising in a lot of cities like Chicago and, which are full of "diversity"

amren.com/features/2016/11/crime-statistics-by-race-black-crime-hispanic-crime-black-on-white-crime/

>The Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) of the Department of Justice (DOJ) has released its annual “Crime in the US” report for 2015, and as has been widely noted, arrests for violent crime were up 3.7 percent over the previous year. Murder–up 11.8 percent–showed a sharper rise than at any time in the last 25 years. This rise in violent crime is a reversal of a steady, almost continuous decline since 1994

>The BJS reported 10,800,000 arrests in 2015, slightly down from the 11,200,000 in 2014. However, in keeping with the rise in violent crime, arrests for murder were up 4.9 percent to 11,902. Arrests for rape (22,863), robbery (95,527), and aggravated assault (376,154) were all up a few percentage points as well

>>Our analysis of the 2013 data found that of the 650,000 acts of violence involving blacks and whites, blacks were the attackers 85 percent of the time, which meant any given black was 27 times more likely to attack a white than the other way around. It is no doubt because of these dramatic race differences that Attorney General Loretta Lynch and her predecessor Eric Holder have refused to release these data.

time.com/4607059/murder-rate-increase-us-cities-2016/
>Murders Up in U.S. Cities

>The 30 largest U.S. cities saw a double-digit increase in their murder rate in 2016, according to a new year-end report.

>Chicago again accounts for almost half of the total murder increase nationwide

Notice how the increase in crime correlates exactly with the Hart-Celler Act of 1965?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

I guess getting tough on crime in the 90s worked. All the violent criminals were locked away with long prison sentences. Thank you based Ronald, Bush 1 and Clinton :DDD

Weird, violent crime is falling and we're locking up a record number of black men in a prison system??

PICK ONE

Don't fear the leaf.

>and yet in the US violent crime has been falling dramatically since the 90's

For some very mysterious reason, it has gone up recently. I don't why.

It's probably got to do with Trump. Maybe Brexit as well, I don't know.

You see it rising in 2013/2014, so it's probably BLM.

How would you measure it, you fucking retard?

>reported
niggers in detroit dont report crime.

>If all these non white people are more violent then crime should be on the rise...

Biggest prison population in the world, majority of which is nonwhite.

rlly mk think