Sick of this country

I'm sick of this fucking country. This country has gone batshit crazy and is never coming back. I'm gone to the land of the free as soon as my degree is done.

Which other leafs are /movingtotheusa/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/many-somalis-in-minnesota-willing-to-take-the-risk-to-sneak-into-canada-1.3975465
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-08-12/mexico-said-to-begin-quietly-hedging-2017-oil-price-in-june
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuckoff, we're full you goddamn leaf.

Yeah Yeah Yeah. Spare me. My mom was born in the US, I'm white, I'm not some freeloader spic.

You're a dual citizen then. Me too I'm moving back to USA after I have a bunch of kids in Canada.

lotta fags here too leaf.
bring guns and be ready to fight

I'm definitely considering it depending on how the next year goes.

Canada and the US should step up a citizen exchange program. We can trade right-wing Canadians for left-wing Americans.

fight, we will win

me too, except I'm heading to eastern Europe

>moving from a 78% white country to a 52% white country

What good is a white country if it cucking itself with no end in sight?

At least we have Donald Trump.

>tfw you live in a small university town
>84% white
>whenever the retard students try to protest or whatever it gets ignored or shut down

Gonna stay in Canada, it's not that bad. I remember walking my dog around Christmas time and seeing "Keep the Christ in Christmas" signs on lawns all around my neighborhood. I only see non-whites when I go grocery shopping, and even then they're usually just Asians.

Would probably go postal if I lived in Toronto or something, though.

nice pupper

>At least we have Donald Trump
95% of Americans didn't even know who Trump was 3 years ago

Meant

Fuck off, you're no better than the other dumbasses rioting down here

LOL, care to explain that logic bud?

Bullshit. He was able to enter the political stage and become the President within that 3 years because anyone not living under a rock knew him.

He was literally a household name.

Strongly considering it for some time now...

Not sure if I can bring my guns though...

Might actually call the embassy and apply for asylum
from the government which so obviously and
blatantly has declared war on it's own citizenry.

>after I have a bunch of kids in Canada.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HAVE THEM IN AMERICA, SAVE YOURSELF

also wtf happened here that made people wanna burn our flag?

You can come to the USA but you must annex Alberta for us first!

People weren't meant to live in. The suburbs. Its either city or country. Cramped, affordable, and you have a lot of opportunity really close. Suburbs are hell and they are growing fast.

If Trump will let me in, I'll bring my family and business

Fuck Trudeau he's a fucking idiot and doesn't care about Canadians, only (((Canadians))).

>wtf happened here that made people wanna burn our flag?
Look closer at the perps. Females wearing man pants. They are the lost generation with nothing better to do, so they troll. Too bad the melting pot country doesn't even have nationalists, troll fail.

I wish I had left when I was young. Too late now really. Especially worth it if you're a programmer or an engineer. Canada is shit ever since fucktard Trudeau was elected.

I am Albertan, born and raised. If I could make it the 51st state I would.

I miss harper :^(

Why the fuck would they burn the Canadian flag? It's a doormat of a country that gives everything to anyone. Srsly wtf

i think im going to end up moving to the states in about 10 years. It's pretty sad but there is no way im raising kids in Canada.

so they're just burning a flag for the luls? thats ridiculous, isn't that a crime? I don't agree at all with the yanky libs burning their flags over trump but at least thats a reason to them.

surely these canacucks had some kind of issue they were protesting

Real Canadians should rebel against the libcucks.

Give Montreal and a small slice of BC to the libturd and Muslims and chinks.

White Canadians will fight in a revolution assisted by USA and we will secure a future for white children.

Harper plz

Yeah, it's pretty bad here. CBC runs a story heaping praise on our new Somali immigration minister, then runs another one detailing how Somalis are getting across the border and where. The latest article interviews Somalis in the US wanting to escape deportation from the US by sneaking into Canada. Fuck the motherfucking CBC.
cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/many-somalis-in-minnesota-willing-to-take-the-risk-to-sneak-into-canada-1.3975465

>nigger terrorists are leaving on their own

thank fucking god some good news

Don't go to your southern border, come across the western border

>Keeping toronto
Just cut off the underhanging cancer that southern ontario is and 80% of immigrants are gone overnight.

Harper was fucking our economy for years. At least Trudeau isn't doing anything to make it worse than the state of the oil industry already is. Imagine if we had Harper running things with oil the way it is now, we would be completely fucked.

P.S. Most leafs are left and want Alberta and teen edge fags to leave anyways. Trump's election has actually made me go left now lmao. I just can't support such a dipshit running the largest country in the world.

Not illegal in this country but it should be.

Where the FUCK was that?

>they're usually just Asians

Good gweilo, ignore us as we take over.

I WOULD LOVE A CANADIAN WAIFU OR AMERICAN WAIFU. YOUR ACCENTS MAKE MY COCK MUCH BIG 4U

A White Male Doctor set up a scholarship for straight Caucasions. After he died, an Ontario Female SJW judge overruled him and stated that minorities would be given preference.

>You can now legally rape animals in Canada.

We import 750k 3rd world non-whites a year for a population of 35m, 10m+ of which are non-white. By 2030, 95%+ of babies born will be non-white.

>The economy is complete shit, we get nothing for our natural resources because we give the shit away for free for (((globalism))). Nestle pays literally $3.79 for 1 million litres of fresh water then sells it to California for $40M USD. Canada gets literally Not addressing someone by their pronouns gets you sued/jailed (Bill C-16).

Kids are getting gender reassignment surgery at age 5.

>Ontario's elementary school curriculum was designed by a convicted pedophile and teaches kindergartners that anal sex is fun.

Pedophiles don't get jail sentences (it's a sexual preference).

>If someone breaks into your house and rapes your wife, and you kill him, you go to jail for life. You have to call the police and let the rapist finish.

Our prime minister is a drama teacher / snowboarding instructor who has declared us a "post-national" state with no core identity or culture.

>Our tax-payer funded SJW national broadcaster openly advocates for White, Heterosexual genocide: youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

The largest housing bubble in the world-- $100k bungalow costs $600k-$3M.

cute doggo, how old?

and what town?

Who will save the aryans of Canada from the chinese invasion?....d-do you think t-trump is reading this?

Why do you want to limit freedom of expression?

>harper fucked the economy bcuz oil

sources or you're full of it. Putting your eggs in a resource basket over the short term when you're a resource-exporting country is not a bad strategy. It made norway great

Hope you're not in Ontario, where the elementary school curriculum was written by a convicted child rapist and Wynne, who was Minister of Education at the time, calls anyone homophobic anytime they point out Levy is genderclovered

t. Group Fisting Parties taught to toddlers

>land of the free
Where the fuck would that be? Here, the policies of elected officials exist at the pleasure of random judges.

If you're not one of those British descendant Canadians then we really don't want you.

Harper was too left. He had a decade and fucking blew it. Plus he's a raging homo/pedo who had a fuccboi live in an apt above his garage and spent more time alone there with Ray Novak than he did with his dyke wife

I'm strongly considering it, but my best job offers are in the UK, or relocating but keeping the same job, in which case it would be in a liberal shithole like seatle.

I, for one, welcome the conservative leaf.

For once you lie in paradise, you are no longer a leaf.

Welcome home.

t. Immigration Minister is an African Muslim Somali Citizen bro of theirs

Think that has anything to do with them all wanting to come to Manitoba / Mogadishu for the $43,000 in gibmedats that their bra will give 'em?

If you come to the USA avoid all popular cities. Move to Wisconsin or some place where there's still nature left.

Except Norway hedged their production as does Mexico

ie. Sacrificing some of your profit so you don't risk prices collapsing in oil as they have been for over 150 years due to supply/demand cycles

He was literally too dumb to do that

>When a record wildfire burned near Fort McMurray in Alberta near Canada's economic engine, the oil sands, Justin Trudeau turned down help from the USA, Mexico, China, Russia, Israel, Palestine, Australia and even neighbouring provinces to bring in 300 exclusively-black South African firefighters who had never used water to fight fires and had to spend weeks being trained to use waterhoses. They failed to do anything, ended up rioting over pay, and had to be shipped back.

An African Muslim Refugee who is a citizen of Somalia is the Immigration Minister

Our Minister of Defense is a turban-wearing Sikh / Indian citizen

>Our Minister of Economic Development is Navdeep Burns, a turban-wearing Sikh

An average Syrian Muslim Refugee family gets $43,000/year for free from the government while a homeless White man can't even get welfare ($600/month) because he doesn't have a mailing address

>Justin Trudeau has declared Canada the first "post-national" state with no core identity or culture

A Muslim MP is putting forth a motion to criminalize any criticism of Islam what-so-ever with mandatory jail time (Motion 103)

>October is Muslim Heritage Month in Ontario despite Muslims comprising only 1.4% of Ontario's population in 1991 (140K out of 10M) and being non-existant before 1980

October is also Muslim History Month (Nation wide)

>Whites will be less than 40% in Vancouver by 2031

Toronto was 47% non-white in 2011; today it is closer to 70% non-white

>White Union student posters (much like Muslim/Sikh/Chinese/etc Unions) were put up in Toronto; they were taken down by police and reported as hate crimes (???)

You can go to put whatever gender you like on your Ontario ID and the government is working to eliminate any mention of gender on government documents, including passports

Fuck off, we're full

The statistics you are looking at are 2011, the last census figures published.

It was 25M whites and 6.4M non-whites.

That was 6 years ago.

The official immigration stats, up until this year, were 250K base for economic migrants + family reunification. They've gone over every year, with it being closer to 350K. This year the base was upped to 300K, with it ending closer to 400K.

90%+ of these immigrants are non-white.

Then we have the refugees, which are considered a separate subclass. Government sponsored refugees are included in the above figure, but constitute a small portion. In 2015 it was 25K, which ended up being 35K, however, these were primarily privately-sponsored refugees, which are excluded from the above number. This year that number was upped to 60K base, which would have likely ended up being 100K, however now that we have an African Muslim Refugee Somali Citizen Immigration Minister, and the emergency debate in the house tonight at 7:30PM EST on LIFTING the cap and admitting UNLIMITED refugees and fast tracking them due to the mosque shooting and trumps ban, let's assume 100K. All are non-white (a given).

Then we have foreign students. About 82,000 foreign students come to Canada; the vast majority end up staying and getting citizenship as their study time counts double or more as time in country for the residence requirement. 95%+ of foreign students are non-whites. Almost all get PR or citizenship. This is not counted in the above statistic.

Then we have the motherlode, the Temporary Foreign Worker program, which is used exclusively to bring in non-whites to work jobs Canadians can but at 30% or less of market wages. TFW's are renewable, and most use it as an avenue to PR/citizenship. In fact, many Indians/Chinese PAY Canadian employers to be sponsored on a TFW to get in this way. This is 200,000/year and is not factored in. Virtually all are non-white.

So,

360K non-whites from economic migration
100K from refugees (likely to be 300-400K alone this year)
82K foreign students, 95% non-white
200K TFW's, all non-white
------------------------------------
742K non-whites

There are also other classes, such as investor and so forth, which are exclusive of the Federal 300K base immigration number, so this is actually higher.

Now, in 2011, as the census shows, we had 25M whites and 6.42M non-whites. Given that whites reproduce at a below replacement level, in 6 years we can safely assume we're at about 24M whites or less. Meanwhile, 6 years of, let's say 600K to be conservative, non-whites a year = 3.6M. That's excluding the 4-5+ birthrate these non-whites usually have (especially the Muslims and Africans, 8-10 is not uncommon since they get more welfare). So 6.4 + 3.6 = 10M right there. Factor in the birth rate, and we're well over 10M, probably 11M or higher. Let's say 11M

So, today we have:

24M whites (68%)
11M non-whites (32%)
---------------------
35M total

Vancouver is projected to be

>no sources, I just hate harper

hmmm

I am waiting till I am done school. Then probably gonna move to Texas. Lower taxes, nice conservatives. I want to love Canada but I cannot sit back and watch as it's own citizens are so ignorant and willing for it to get fucked., I don't wanna be there when that happens.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-08-12/mexico-said-to-begin-quietly-hedging-2017-oil-price-in-june

Pemex, Mexico's state oil company, spent $1B shorting crude futures and profited $9.5B

Stay at home and clean up your own yard instead of coming to shit in ours. We have a lot of cleaning up to do and we don't need any of you faggy leafs getting in the fucking way.

I'm talking about canada brah

When I move, the very first day a big beautiful American flag will be put on the front of the house. God bless America.

Is this real?WTF

I'm 50% English 50% German descent. My mom is originally from the US and her family is of 100% German lineage.

Canada doesn't hedge it's own supply, stop argumentum ad ignorantiamimen me

Canada collects royalties from private companies, we're too stupid to have a national oil company

Nor do we refine our own heavy ass bitumen, we ship it to the Koch bros at a $20/barrel discount then buy it back at the crack spread, ie sell our shit for $10-30/barrel then buy it back for $60-70/barrel

yep

I'd like citations on the Harper economy thing. Post

Mid right-page, talks about "anal fisting with friend(s)"

Yeah so you're basically an American white, sure move on in.

argumentum ad ignorantiam

Argumentum ad Ignorantiam: (appeal to ignorance) the fallacy that a proposition is true simply on the basis that it has not been proved false or that it is false simply because it has not been proved true. This error in reasoning is often expressed with influential rhetoric.

Canada does not hedge it's oil supply.

Not in the school curiculum though?

hey, on the bright side my parent's home equity is going through the roof and i'll be able to continue my neet status

I still don't get the fire thing and for a while wasn't sure if the news about it was real.

Why did they bring in those Africans? Why couldn't they take care of it simply?

When an Ontario MPP tried to go WTF about a convicted pedop writing the curriculum

"Racist! Sexist! Homophobe! Transphobe! Bigot!"

That leafcuck flag should be burned.

>but da ebil harper!
>0 citations

lmao okay man

This is absolutely fucked, this is so wrong how is this even happening, I fucking hate our government

Until they can't afford the increased property tax.

They have a censored/PG version on the Ministry of Education, but in Ontario schools get more detailed curriculums and recommendation than the public sees. Go ask a teacher to see their curriculum

Anyways those are Planned Parenthood auxilliary materials recommended, plus much more

Wynne is trying to keep shit private, because she was Education Minister while her pedo/child rapist deputy Education Minister wrote that curriculum, prepping children for highly sexual exposure at a young age

pic related, it's the dyke premier who broke apart a straight marriage w/ kids to go maximize her sexual energy

wew

just checking in this thread to make sure a leaf didnt get

wish you the best

I have a feeling we live in the same town

Canada has no national oil hedging program like most other oil-exporting nations do

>Haha, no it does, show proof it doesn't

Are you this fucking stupid?

Yeah I was there this summer at my folks and it was all over the radios but I didn't realize this was the issue. Wynn needs to be strung up she's the absolute worst. My parents can barely pay there hydro bills her and Trudeau are ruining the country.

I've been planning it since Trudeau got in office. I hope Canada can save itself but frankly it looks bleak. Canadians just don't care about freedom. I've tried to explain the value of free speech and how dangerous it is to censor it but most can't think past "but muh feelings".

I'll do what I can to help Bernier in office out of obligation but then I'm off to burgerland.

That's the plan.

Kingston eh

Thanks a lot pal. Likewise

I'm asking about how le harper fuqed le merde le economie, faggot

If McGuinty didn't cancel those nat gas dual-turbine power plants (which are very clean) hydro costs would be at least 20-40% lower

In Quebec I pay 5.71ยข/kWh with 8c for overages

Ontariocucks pay 13-18c onpeak, 8c offpeak, plus "delivery"

I know it's insane, there's a lot of people struggling to pay there hydro older retired people in rural communities. This scum politicians make me sick. I never knew Wynn was a homewrecker too, BC fag here but my senpai is in onterible

>/movingtotheusa/
You're a fucking coward.

Do what's right.

Give us thirteen new states.

Then we'll focus on raising the number to 86 and saving the beaners from the spicks.

Then we can move onto the rest of the poor Hispanics who don't know what democratic republicanism is. Yet.

Liberty or die, people. You either kill the commies, die trying, or you're a disgrace to the race.

That photo is achingly beautiful. This is my goal, I want to be there before Trump leaves office.

My parents complain about having to do all the laundry etc during off hours cause the rates are cheaper, but they feel like they worked they whole lives for this shit

I'm coming back to Canada fron Europe and it feels like eating vomit.

don't you dare come to our country become a citizen and vote liberal
that defeats the purpose

Well then go home