>20 years old
>White
>Have no intention of reproducing
>Know this world is absurd and primarily shit
>Have never had a girlfriend before
>Too intelligent to fall at the behest of evolutionary biology
>Likely will die a virgin by my own hand

Why do you guys defend the white race?
Why are you pro-life if you're an atheist?
There's nothing worth it in this world.

I'd say it's better for all human beings to die and hand it over to whom it really belongs, the animals.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCL_f53ZEJxp8TtlOkHwMV9Q
vhemt.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=oBuqNIjvaAc
youtube.com/watch?v=nBlYlSs2fIU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trust me, we already knew you would never reproduce

>an atheist?
Sup Forums is a Christian board, faggot.

why dont you kys if everything is so shit?

It's not shit enough for me to kill myself (likely because I live in the USA), but it's not good enough to justify bringing another person into this.

>Have no intention of reproducing
Might as well kill yourself, nobody cares what you do with your miserable life. Your genetic line ends with you.

the world sucks because beta males like you let their poor cats chew on their cumrags

I don't subscribe to white nationalism because all alpha males need to deport faggots like you.

llelelelelelee

Sort yourself out.

Your trips have convinced me to offer help.
youtube.com/channel/UCL_f53ZEJxp8TtlOkHwMV9Q

Just the capacity for life to be a miserable hell by sheer inactivity should tell you something is wrong with this world and people that inhabit it.

If you really love your children, you won't have them.

You're just a nihilist that has lost all love for life. Getting a girlfriend would change that in an instance.

Instant*

>i'm 20 and i know everything

yeah fuck off

So that's what you tell yourself while you give in to your fear.

Do you like boy's, OP?

Welcome home: vhemt.org/

Accept that the world sucks because you do.

I don't know everything, but I've seen enough to have terrible questions for everything.

omg just admit you love traps but are too ashamed to be seen with one

>23 years old
>white
>intend to have children, and many of them
>know this world is a reflection of ourselves and that it is our duty to improve it, however little or much action it takes
>will have a woman
>too educated to ignore evolutionary biology, instead embracing it and using it to the advantage of others and occasionally myself
>will die by my own hand, or the hand of God

Why do you deject?
Why are you on this board of hope and peace?
There's a wealth in the world unseen thanks to its vast quantity, hiding its bulk beyond the horizon. All you have to do is set sail. Fuck it if you fail.

Yet you can't improve the fundamental basis this world is founded upon. Man.

It will always be the way it is until the last human being dies.

There is no real improvement.

The questions aren't terrible. What's terrible is your quest for confirmation of the negative and circular depression.

Nihilism is a mental disorder.

SAGE

>should tell you something is wrong with this world

You NEED to watch the maps of meaning lectures by jordan b peterson.

>20 years old

In 5 years, you will have a different view on a lot of things.

youtube.com/watch?v=oBuqNIjvaAc

oh it's a nihilist! hahah my favorite goy!

I get your desire not to reproduce which is your choice but why not try getting laid at least once. Rent a brazzer or whatever if you can't do it the traditional way

Our society is based on the blood, sweat and tears of men who sought to make the world a better place.
Down at the core, even on a neolithic tribal level, this is mankind in action.

Not OP, but I don't have a girlfriend.

How do I just get a girlfriend? Girls have seemingly "shown interest in me", but they always end up having boyfriends.

How many other guys are out there with no hope at all? It seems like this is true with a lot of guys, but my perception is probably distorted by Sup Forums to some extent.

It's not as easy as people make it seem to just find a gf. I don't even have many friends. Honestly I just want to die sometimes.

Yet evil will always exist in this world.
It's not in the interest of the average man to make life better for others.

More cat plz
47min to caturday, might as well start early

>It's not in the interest of the average man to make life better for others.

REEEEEEEEE YOU FOOL
MAPS
OF
MEANING

I'm giving it a twirl right now.

There is a balance to be struck between good and evil.
By doing good, you inspire others to do good, and if you allow it you can feel good from watching others succeed.
It even attracts kindness, compassion and brotherhood.

Love attracts.

>23 years old
>white
>intend to have many cat
>know that cruel world can be fluffed up by many cat
>trying to find gay bf who also like cat
>too intelligent for retard dog
>likely eaten by cat after death

This.

Good.

Cat without tail is still good cat
More like small bear that purr and meow

This right here folks is why the white race is dying out. Don't be like OP. Be a genetic champion. Reproduce - its what defines success. Only people not worthy of life think like op

Forgot cat, meowny apologies

Do not fall for ballsac hellspawn cat.
Ever feel shaved ballsac
Imagine it was all cat

I love all six of my children and hope to have at least six more with my wife. We're happy Mormons.

>inb4 lol you believe that shit
No, actually I don't believe in any of it, but it's a great way to get a huge, happy, and prosperous family in a white neighborhood.

>le nihilism don't reproduce becuz le sad
Again, nobody cares. Just kill yourself. Your life - not anyone else's because they can choose to reproduce and contribute to humanity - is worthless. You made it so.

Do not get ballsac cat
Get fluffy cat, much happiness upon you

>but they always end up having boyfriends
Grow some muscles and muscle your way in for sloppy seconds. Chicks dig it. This is how the world works unfortunately. It really is animal kingdumb out there and this facade of 'civilization' is paper thin and not going to last very long, at least in geological time. As you can plainly see all it has done is overpopulate our world with the weak and incompetent.

Don't breathe too hard retard

Civilization is the process of converting natural resources into waste. Bump.

Sup Forums called, they want their faggot back

if you are aware enough to identify races, you are already aware enough to prefer some of them above others.

reproduction is retirement.If you dont do that, you will retire poor, and uncared for.

I've attained a job, and I've been getting wealthy from it.

My life is still completely devoid of any purpose, and it likely always will be.

I value morality, and my moral compass says it's not good to have children. I've been alive, and I've seen the corrupt mentality human beings operate with. I've seen shit, garbage. I know there's no escaping it. It's everywhere. The ultimate destination for nations that are founded off of human beings is a scorched earth. It'd be better for me to die than to use my offspring as human tools to find fleeting meaning in my existence.

Success is subjective from human being to human being.

>Mormons
Ugh, convert to Catholicism. Better church hierarchy, better history, better theology, get to keep having tons and tons of kids. Only downside is most church attending catholics in the USA are spics.

years old
>>White
Either you're being paid to shitpost by (((THEM))) or you're actually a nigger like me.

Sometimes I begin to think this is true, but then I wonder if maybe I just attract shitty girls for some reason. If it is true, I don't even really want a gf. It wasn't like this 20 years ago, then again, I was a kid. Still, people werent so petty back then.

>My life is still completely devoid of any purpose, and it likely always will be.

It'll take you about 12 hours to watch an entire semester of Maps of Meaning. It'll literally change your life.

>If You really love your children, You wouldn't have them

Shit argument almost sounds like "If you kill your enemies they win" Garbage

If moral people die off, there will be no more morality in this world. To truly be moral you must fight to keep morality alive, not just be passive. It's cowardly not to have kids just because the world is flawed.

This

Where do you live. Any where near the midwest?

Just clone yourself bro.

Grow the fetus in an artificial womb. Its your DNA do what you want.

the world is not a better place. it is just a changed place. a differnt place.

That doesn't make any sense from an evolutionary perspective.

Morality will always arise from the hell that this life always has been. I fail to see how it isn't cowardly to have children.

The world isn't flawed; it's broken. Humans never should've progressed in such a manner, and now, it's too late.

years old
>>White
>>Have no intention of reproducing
Yeah, alright

>>Know this world is absurd and primarily shit
>>Have never had a girlfriend before
>>Too intelligent to fall at the behest of evolutionary biology
>>Likely will die a virgin by my own hand
Loser nerd detected. Do yourself a favor and hang yourself

Stop being a pathetic defeatist. You like defeat because you've gone through so much defeat in your life that its easier for you to throw in the towel than to fight for something.

Or just don't have kids and die without having ever accomplished anything worthwhile, your choice.

There's nothing out there worth fighting for that won't be uprooted eventually.

To have children is terribly selfish.
I refuse to participate when I know where it is, and where it's all headed. I know what it is to be a man in this life. I know the intrinsic nature of all human beings wrought from evolution.

It is the mark of a selfish, amoral human being to spread their seed. I'll adopt before I do so.

>tfw OP is to intelligent to get laid

>Know this world is absurd and primarily shit

What a fucking whiny baby generation.

STOP POSTING HERE AND WATCH MAPS OF MEANING

DO IT
DO IT

JUST DO IT

I grew up in the Catholic Church, it's too old, brown, and decrepit to have any value. Mormons want your to succeed and multiply. Catholics want to replace you with mestizos. Tithe costs the same either way. I took the better deal.

Shit cat thread you guys
Why does pol always ruin caterday eve

idk man I just nutted inside my 5'2" filipina wife while playing youtube.com/watch?v=nBlYlSs2fIU

Life's pretty good. Yeah humans will probably go extinct sometime.

But maybe not. if we get artificial wombs--the whites will rise again. just imagine, every nation will be a white nation in 200 years. Earth will be white

>concern troll
>no jokes, just a cat
sage

What's the problem with atheists not believing science?

I'm a chad. I've fucked countless women.

I still say give the world to the kittens.

>Every nation will be white
>He would say while impregnating his non-white wife

Bitch, I love you.

wow, sounds just like me. I don't care about the race, more like I care about the future of western civilisation

>Catholics want to replace you with mestizos.

Can you blame them when most whites are like OP?

I'm planning on having white kids, I think it's time we redpill some of the nihilist fuckers on this board.

Maps of Meaning would do it.
If people would just fucking watch the videos. You don't even have to read the book!

its cool bro, many homosexuals throughout history never had children or did any hardwork.

do you really care about that though? There were millions of people that have died before reproducing so basically you don't matter, you have never mattered.

I've noticed Australians have downgraded from Funny Shitposters to massive defeatist cuckolds. Did Trump calling Turnbull a lameduck effect them that bad.

kek. didn't nut in that hole
I won't have kids but I mean white women will just grow old and die alone. White men will use artifical wombs or Asian girls to make babies. Once designer babies become a thing, gook women will pay top dollar to a doctor to engineer white babies. Other races probably will as well.

>Artificial wombs

Why do Sup Forumsacks keep falling for this meme.

We bene tleilaxu now.

whats that? a faggot wont spread his genes? ok

Start lifting weights and stop masturbating. Unleash you seed when peak levels are achieved. Seriously, stop being a pathetic piece of shit. If you're not going to reproduce take a clue from Saint Roof and take some with you, faggot. Kek wills it either way.