What do u guys think?

What do u guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XwJhmqLU0so
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I never had an account.

Do we know what the show is actually about, or are we assuming?

More like "Based Alaska," amirite?

Like most news, I tend to wait and see what the reality of the situation is before I react.

A rapid response is only necessary if something is on fire or the woman you thought you trusted is trying to put something up your butt.

I'll give it a few weeks and see where this all falls out.

Still have my netflix account, I don't care about white genocide desu it's your own damn fault you stupid cum skins.

I also cancelled my subscription, but mostly because they keep removing what I want to see. Seriously, what happened to the older seasons of Top Gear?

The 30-second clip opens with a collection of Caucasian stereotypes and the show's African American protagonist, Samantha, hectoring students at the fictional Winchester University.

'Dear white people,' she says. 'Here’s a list of acceptable Halloween costumes: pirate, slutty nurse, any of our first 43 presidents. Top of the list of unacceptable costumes: me.'

It then shows a number of college students sporting so-called 'black face' and the violent responses that follow.

It's based on a movie of the same name. Philly D took one for the team and watched the movie and apparently it's actually the opposite of what the hysterics make it out to be.

(I.e. the snarky nigress in the preview apparently befriends some white guy and moves toward the middle in her thinking.)

It's based on a movie of the same name.

>black militant activist has a radio show that does what you see in the trailer
>secretly she's fucking a white guy
>the movie is her putting on the act of trying to be as militant and anti white as possible while being confronted with the fact that she herself is part white and doesn't believe half the shit she spews
>her white boyfriend softens some of her edges throughout saying things like "if there was a show called 'dear black people' you would be upset"
All in all it was a decent movie that made some good points. Netflix just did a terrible job of marketing it.

Here's the trailer for the original movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=XwJhmqLU0so

>it's ironic so it's ok, despite the jewish writers being unironic in their hate of White America aka real America :^)))))

Yeah. Irony works both ways there dirty Sanchez.

Anyone wasting their money and time on netflix is an imbecile.

Creator literally said "Fuck white people" on twitter.

Still doesn't sound my cup of tea.

I unsubbed from Netflix but only because I never use it.

It's a very archaic form of entertainment.

i dont know ive yet to watch

I made an account after hearing about this

That's some guy on the writing team for the show.

The original screenwriter of the movie is Justin Simien.

How involved Mr fuck white people was is unknown at this point.

I don't care, I need my American Dad and Its always sunny before bed and some shitty show Netflix is creating to appeal to a niche audience won't change that.

>light hearted comedy about race relations on modern american collage campuses
>WHAT THE FUCK??? THEY'RE JOKING ABOUT WHITE PEOPLE WEARING BLACK FACE AT HALLOWEEN??!! WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO GENOCIDE MY PEOPLE?!!?! HELP ME!!!! GENOCIDE!!!

Not even a netflix user but......
It's a show based on a shitty movie about "growing pains" for blacks in an IV league college
Litterally, one is gay, one is half and half, another is a sassy women whos questionable relationship with a pimp puts her into a situation as a DJ in a radio studio show called "dear white people" after they all crash a frat party that has a tradition of black facing themselves for Halloween.

It's literal shit tier that even most black don't even like. At the end of the 2014 movie she (sassy black lady dj personality) doesn't even think PC is worth it. IT IS FUCKING SATIRE

desu I think its a ruse to bait snowflake conservatives

It was created by an ashkenazi kike parasite numale oven fodder faggot who needs to be exterminated. He literally said "fuck white people"

Well... fuck jewish "people". Fuck them all to hell. Death to the jews. Every last one of them. Every jewish man, woman, and child. Kill the jewish race. Smash them. Utterly lay the jews to waste once and for all.

If you have not killed a jew today, you have wasted that day. My friends, I beg of you to assist me in removing these nation wrecking pigs from the planet once and for all. It's time to take these pigs to the slaughter

Can't cancel something I never paid for.Still share an account with a few roommates I had a few years ago.

>Muh media
Shill mindset

Name 1 (ONE) reason to purchase subscription for a streaming service when I can have everything for free from private torrent trackers.

is the FBI going to request netflix's subscriber list from before and after the show was announced?

I had already been on the fence with it so this made it easy to cancel.

>free
>private trackers

because torrenting takes time.
Streaming is easier.
Also I have Amazon and get OC like Man in the High Castle + Free 2 day shipping + Free Music etc.
I have NetFlix and Hulu + Comcast high speed internet - and no cable service. I stream everything I use some site called rmz.cr for shows that don't show up on our streaming sites.

Pretty much this. It's meant to shit on the SJW trope and bring her down to earth as she grows up and realizes that white people aren't literally satan.

guys an idiot. I loved the movie. it isn't racist towards white people, an oppressed minority can't be racist. It's definitionally impossible because blacks do not hold a position of power.

LOL @ white people

Obama?

private means invite only and you have to keep a ratio of 1:1 minimum

doesn't mean you have to buy it.