Trumpdrones

>HES PLAYING 4-D CHESS LOL

have you retarded rednecks ever stopped to think that maybe he isnt playing fucking chess and that hes just retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-China_policy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanghai_Communiqué
newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all
washingtonpost.com/national/federal-agents-conduct-sweeping-immigration-enforcement-raids-in-at-least-6-states/2017/02/10/4b9f443a-efc8-11e6-b4ff-ac2cf509efe5_story.html?utm_term=.5cf11f126d30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Then how do you explain all of his success?

maybe he's playing chess, maybe he's playing checkers, maybe he doesn't know how to play either and he's playing russian roulette

how did he win? how is he a billionaire? how does he have smoking hot wives? must be becuase OP is retarded

Did you manage to catch today that China now has for the first time (to my knowledge) a signed paper from an American president recognizing the one-China policy, whereas previously it had only been an unspoken mutual understanding between nations?

From which dimension was that particular move made?

Where's your 10 billion dollars, your model wife and your first foray into politics being the most powerful position in the world, dipshit?

HA, nice try, but retards can still play chess

I am starting to think we got played because he isnt accomplishing anything.

This is a real post, I am just waitng. I cant understand why he is letting sjws in san francisco stop his agenda.

Obama never gave a fuck about the opposition and did whatever he wanted.

I think they are stalling until 2018 when the democrats can stop everything again.

One China was not unspoken. It has been the official policy for literally decades.

Like Taiwan matters anyway

>how did he win?
By having an opponent half of the voting country wanted to see imprisoned for their level of distrust. And a voting public increasingly lost in their way, and their judgement.
>how is he a billionaire?
He was born loaded, obviously.
>how does he have smoking hot wives?
People who are loaded can pick up chicks really easily, not surprisingly.

have you ever stopped to consider when you sperg out like a full blown retard you really show your age to those around you.

And spoiler alert: we'll still give money and weapons to Taiwan just as we have been doing all this time.

>he hasnt read the white house reading list

>he isn't accomplishing anything

It's been three weeks.

>084.jpg

Based Taleb

he wrote a fucking book about how he operates.
you could literally look it up and cite page and line.

but keep up your delusion if you want, makes it all the easier to beat you again

>being wrong all the time is part of the plan

TRIGGERD

Maybe it's underwater mah-jong. The one thing I know for sure is that he's smarter than you.

>In the case of the United States, the One-China Policy was first stated in the Shanghai Communiqué of 1972: "the United States acknowledges that Chinese on either side of the Taiwan Strait maintain there is but one China and that Taiwan is a part of China. The United States does not challenge that position."

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-China_policy

>The Joint Communiqué of the United States of America and the People's Republic of China, also known as the Shanghai Communiqué (1972), was an important diplomatic document issued by the United States of America and the People's Republic of China on February 28, 1972 during President Richard Nixon's visit to China.[1

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanghai_Communiqué

And now

>China now has for the first time (to my knowledge) a signed paper from an American president recognizing the one-China policy

You haven't shown how I'm wrong in this.

>you broke my toy
>but that's ok; I didn't want my toy to begin with
k. Except Trump staked out his diplomatic position vis-a-vis Taiwain in the manner of his accepting their congratulatory phone-call upon his inauguration, to great acclaim amongst partisan Trump supporters because that represented a strong opening bid against the Chinese; the possibility that the US would undercut the Chinese position regarding Taiwan. Now you're of a position that Taiwan doesn't matter? And presumably you won't see that China, in refusing to treat with Trump in an official capacity until he conceded on this point, was actually the party in this affair who held real leverage to obtain a political win?

>10 billion dollars

Until he releases his tax returns, "10 billion dollars" is just nigger shit

I'll answer you shills if you want the rundown. >how he won
just look at the average IQ of an american, couple that with the public no longer trusting "establishment" candidates, but trusting Trump because they see him on TV a lot.
This is still the same America that idolizes and elevated the kardashian family to royalty status, has national debates over bathroom privileges, listens to rap music, and supports israel unequivocally
>how is he a billionaire
Trump was born into money. he never excelled at school or showed any aptitude for martial/scholarly pursuits so his dad constantly pulled strings and called on favors in order to get through. this has been discussed to death already. Trumps dad was already an established real estate mogul who built an empire and had many friends in high places (israel PM is one of them). His dad left behind a huge fortune and Trump Jr. has managed not to squander it. This is not really a huge accomplishment
>how does he have smoking hot wives
are you literally autistic? how does a rich guy have smoking hot wives? gee i dunno
kek, the actual guy who wrote the book disagrees with you user, so read this and tell me if you still think he's a 4-d chessman
newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all

inb4
>ctr.shill.fakenews.

its ok to admit you got conned by the kikes, lads.

by being given everything on a smoking hot silver platter you fucking retarded baboon monkey fucking retarded knuckle dragging cousin humper

how many pubes of trumps filthy 2 incher do you have to floss out of your mouth daily? fucking degenerate

its been 3 weeks and he already gave up the fight for immigration control

>2018
>Democrats
They'll all be gone by then.

This is why you'll lose everytime. You idiots keep thinking the man is brainless, but time and time again he beats you.

No he didn't, you double nigger.
You must go back.

>2012
>"jews are trying to control us and we should do something about this" "Oil companies are dictating our foreign policy, this isn't good"
>2016
>LOL! MAGA XD! LOOK REX IS THE SEC OF STATE! TRUMP LOVES ISRAEL AND THIS MAKES LEFTISTS MAD! LOL LEFTIES BTFO MAGA!

faggot leaf thinks there is a line for net worth on a tax return

>just look at the average IQ of an america
Wrong way to look at it to put it in terms of IQ. It's the average American's political maturity which is most lacking, and really the disconnect from his roots as to how his own interests is served through the ideals of the country as founded. Naturally, to the benefit of those who have a desire to rule over the American people (don't start with the meme kike here), this disconnect is encouraged, and the development of his political maturity purposely stunted.

And Trump as president, who seems to relish breaking the American people's faith in the soundness of our inherited institutions, is hardly going about fixing things.

this idiocy is what ensures Trump wins another 4 years in 2020.

youre an absolute clown if you assume he stumbled his way through this with no foresight or strategy.

if you were a general in a war, all your armies would belong to us

washingtonpost.com/national/federal-agents-conduct-sweeping-immigration-enforcement-raids-in-at-least-6-states/2017/02/10/4b9f443a-efc8-11e6-b4ff-ac2cf509efe5_story.html?utm_term=.5cf11f126d30

Illegals are literally being rounded up in paddy wagons and sent back as I write this.

>hes just retarded
>still beat your candidate
HAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>This is a real post, I am just waitng
The only thing a rational person can do. Only, I highly suspect how people got played, so the wait for me is a little less tension-filled.
>I cant understand why he is letting sjws in san francisco stop his agenda.
Well, it's not if he didn't campaign with the promise that he could be the most politically correct president of all time. You just have to be able to find that gem amongst the heaping piles of Trump's bullshit. But what specifically are you referring to?
>I think they are stalling until 2018 when the democrats can stop everything again.
They're conspicuously attempting to replicate the Tea Party dynamic on the left and completely flip on their previous rhetoric of how horrible it was for a president to have a "party of no" that was wholly in opposition. Which is really some sort of irony, given how in effect the original Tea Party at first fumbled in the dark to come to an understanding of politics reminiscent to how Democrats usually act when in opposition.

why can't someone criticize trump without being called a hillshill?

everyone knows she's a cunt who should be rotting in a cell alongside her husband and globalist friends.

this doesn't make trump a savior or god-figure. he had deeper ties to israel than any other candidate. (kushner/netanyahu) He built up his name and brand off reality tv shows and degenerate beauty pageants. He's known for being a con artist. His anti-immigration policies which align with a lot of people (including me) doesn't outweigh how mentally incompetent he is for this job.

>how to say absolutely nothing in 108 words

Never trust anyone's opinions who only offer criticisms without alternatives. You've mastered the art of saying a lot but nothing at the same time. You'd be a natural fit for a classical politician if those weren't going out of style.

>Never trust anyone's opinions who only offer criticisms without alternatives. You've mastered the art of saying a lot but nothing at the same time
What is said as an alternative to the way things are is implicit in the critique. If you maybe agree that people you know--yourself, even, if you don't feel fluent in what should come naturally to one born of America, where representative power was birthed on a grad scale--lack in political maturity, perhaps you should go about considering what exactly that means such that you can take corrective measures. If you share a sentiment that America is slipping away from that model which so worked to our advantage in the past, perhaps it's incumbent upon you to refresh your relationship with that previous model to see how you can better implement it in today's world.

>You'd be a natural fit for a classical politician if those weren't going out of style.
protip: mindless snark wasn't the response that my critique solicited, if you can at least credit that it was written with some consideration. Political maturity, remember?

For one of those brave Americans, some definitions of political maturity might also entail a willingness to engage on matters of perceived disagreement rather than be content to dismiss it by way of issuing general warnings to others for them to flee from any comprehensive discussion when it is implicitly offered.

Woops. Did I again have nothing to say with the above passage, or did I taunt you for your abandoning our to date slim exchange?

Tell me. What brings you to a political discussion board if your habit is to not want to talk politics? What to you, for that matter, is politics?

Hillary clinton was just even more retarded at playing regular chess.

>how to display intellectual vacuousness, gutless cowardice and a core political immaturity in 8 words

>also, and not coincidentally, how to display intellectual vacuousness, gutless cowardice and a core political immaturity in 0 words

Beaten once already by a freshmen junior Senator fresh from voting 'present' in the Illinois state legislature a hundred and eighty-seven times in spite of her being on the surest track to power a Democrat can want for ever since graduating from lefty college, having paid her dues by riding the dirty, whore-diseased cock of a previous president and inheriting all of his political loyalties.

To put things in perspective., this was the monumental obstacle to Trump proving by his adorers his political prowess.