Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darién_Gap
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.

we don't have to do a damned thing. just get out of the way and make popcorn

When did we colonize Antarctica?

yes new guy

0 problem with what he said. One race is a bullshit line.

>holding people accountable for things that they never had a part of

Every time I see shit like this I lose faith in the we wuz kangz movements that want niggers to move back to their homelands. They just want to have their cake and eat it too: whitey's gibs, civilization, and infrastructure, but no whitey. They should really just be slaughtered.

I agree, Ottoman expansion really picked up in the 1500's but the Arab slave trade ranging from Iceland to Indonesia goes back hundreds of years.

Even today across every continent, the majority of sexual slaves on the black market come from predominately Muslim nations.

Non white people want white people destroyed and out of the picture. That plan has no end game though because you need white people to run this system.

They cannot out compete us or they would have already done it.

I don't have a car to join a race war

Yes.

No shit Sherlock. I hate the nap sometimes

What kind of cucked faggot says "we're all one race"?

This is some nigger straw man.

No right wing person would say that.

Giving niggers any rights was the greatest atrocity white men could have done.

I like this because the nigger is attacking his liberal masters with this statement

Wait Whites colonised Antarctica & Europe?
How does that work

Yes.

Hes talking about islam, right?

Yes.

>we should keep goading and mocking this race that enslaved the rest of the world, nothing could go wrong

fpbp

Agreed.

Penguin lives matter

>niggers
>long term decision making
pick one

>This doesnt work the other way.
I say we hold them accountable for every African genocide ever in response.
And there are A LOT of them

The Pope recently went there and opened a dimensional portal to Limbo or some shit.

10/10 nazi titties

soros have these niggers wound up, race war willl not be our choice.

>Countless atrocities
Nigga don't go all bitchmode on me, I almost smashed that like button and rt that shit

He's right. Whites are clearly superior.

> colonies

Basically implying that might doesn't make right and holding the world that existed hundreds of years ago to modern day standards

> atrocities

Implies that niggers never committed any and aren't bottomfeeders of society today

>we're all one race

PFFFT

and what have nogs achieved in 500 years?

why can;t these people just go on hotep.com

it was so easy to colonize everything because temperate forests are less deadly/isolated than deserts, islands, tundras, and rainforests

When did we colonize Europe?

We should join forces with black nationalists to create separate ethnostates for separate races.

So what's the deal with that whole 'Hotep' movement? Is it just straight op WE WUZ KANGZ or is there more to it?

hello Jared Diamond.

All whites did was enslave and destroy the world then hand it over to jews after killing their fellow man

Prove me wrong

protip: you cant

Nobody ever told me about that Antarctic natives that white people killed?

Blacks are figuring out that they're being used as the useful chimping arm of the vengeful leftcucks

>Carver is often mistakenly credited with the invention of peanut butter.[63]

Great, the left is self-destructing. Who would've thunk it? 99% of Trump voters do not think "we are all one race" ... just the lefties

Why won't niggers just start the goddam race war so we can get it over with?

There is literally 0 ZERO CERO reason to have niggers in america.

it's like the twitter version of black panthers

i don't know who that is

more importantly, the race in species taxonomy varies by appearance but is more or less the same. the strain is an individual human zygote that inherits its parents' traits, and that is all-important. it varies widely within a race.

liberal democracy correct again in championing the rational individual over all else

We also brought civilization including probably everything that nigger uses in his daily life except for peanut butter.

i just wanna own my african make automobile senpai

Just fucking start it already.

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs

Implying you anime fags will survive.

What are you gonna do? Shield your fat bodies with your embarrassing waifu pillows? Please.

Last I checked it's all white.

does this dumb nigger not understand he would be wiped from planet without our protection and mercy, libs actually think this way fucking idiots cant wait for huge race conflict

I don't think Europe colonized Asia, unless you mean up in Russia
what about S. America

Fuck off nigger.

If these niggers want to collectively damn us for things we never did as individuals, then yes. Race war after I finish my tea. So, now.

holy crap even leafs got this nigger btfo

>no argument
Case closed, point proven

ye might as well

I'm not sorry for being superior to those fucking apes.

Where do you think you are?

>niggers are 12% of the population

Why not? All we have to do is destroy the interstates and airports in all major urban areas and it would end in 2 months tops, as long as we put a batallion of Sup Forumsacks at every major highway chokepoint and killed every non-white that tried to flee the city as it descends into starvation.

Niggers really don't think these things through. I really believe that when they imagine a race war, it is like a barbarian horde in 2000 BC with each side charging each other and engaging in 1v1 combat. They honestly are still that primitive, mentally.

It would be like a dream come true
I'm tired of been called a racist by 3rd world scum in my own country

>You will never be this assravaged that you hate an entire race off a random tweet and justify it with your sheltered worldview

He's right. We should've just killed him and the rest of his monkey ancestors. Something non-white people don't seem to understand is that white privilege is real: they're privileged by living in a white man's world.

Nobody is stopping him from going home.

I am a white nationalist but come on man... East Asians will live on because they were smart enough to be racist.

whites are fucked. Our parents and grandparents were outsmarted by jewish media.

There were never American colonies. Who is this nigger talking about? Any other power with a colony is older than 500

agreed.... they really have to go if any sort of progress is to be made in this century. I don't think I can handle living my entire lifespan watching my nation degenerate any further because of niggers and their jewish enablers (not that niggers are even smart enough to understand who is enabling them in the first place).

You're retarded

Oy vey, never forget the 600 million Antarcticans! Killed by vicious whites armed with guns germs and steel!

>You will never be this assravaged that you hate an entire race off something a small group of people did hundreds of years ago

>the world is love and peace, everyone outside of my safe space country thinks exactly like me and have similar belief systems of wanting to live together in a wonder multicultural society free of hate..
>whites haven't been targeted by different races in countless savage beatings, rapes, muggings and home invasions, white people are not been genocided at all and if you think so otherwise, you are a racist sexist bigot.
Fuck off leaf

You didn't make an argument.

America has spearheaded the NWO since 1945.

I believe the world is on the cusp of a new order.

The Bible and the Talmud say that jewish supremacists will rule the world from Isreal with an Iron fist. This is within the realm of possibility if WW3 goes global-nuclear. They actually call it the 'Samption Option'

Antarctica is Australian territory. Chilie can fuck off.

Agreed. We aren't one race.

*Sampson

Then bring it "Brandon".

Dont do drugs kids.

gee Canada that sure is constructive

When did we colonize Antarctica

Is there a road from South America to North America? I thought there was some forest or some shit in the way. Might need to invest in some 21st century fighter jets

Identity politics?

what are we tubmlr?

Niggers are about 1 billion mudhuts and 1 trillion starved children too early for the whole "one race" stuff.

Well, if you're serious
>England colonized India and Burma
>France colonized Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos
>Netherlands colonized Indonesia
>Spain and America colonized the Philippines
And you should fucking know who colonized South America.

There is one that goes all the way through it except for a small strip of jungle in Panama

Why not?

But Globalwarmism is making it more and more dark

Why don't they just build the road on the coast/beach. These people are dumb. It's better that they're separate but not equal

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darién_Gap

You're right. Fuck you nigger, you're going back to Africa. Try and stop us.

Ship this nigger back to africa and see how much he likes living with his people.

How about we start forcing branches of whites instead of lumping all whites up together

Are widows Sup Forums approved? Is it okay to be in a relationship with and raise a widow's son?

>And you should fucking know who colonized South America.
you mean besides the monkies?

If they are white, impregnate them again to make it even.