Germans, how does this picture make you feel?

Germans, how does this picture make you feel?

Can you, nay, ANYONE on this planet imagine their leader walking through a crowd of loving fans, being THIS adored? Hitler was a HERO

Heil Hitler.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs
youtube.com/watch?v=F0vwOvVuQe4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_career_of_Adolf_Hitler
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off stormfag. Hitler was a mentally ill poof that destroyed europe

Heil Hitler

Pictures speak louder than words

And his words were good. And they were final

the Captain always goes down with the ship as they always say

Yes, yes he was youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

These were your people Germany. How are they now?

Its time to wake up

he was right

How can one not weep at these videos, I do not know

There's a chance that they may not have lost, not in the way we imagined.

> "We have built an impregnable fortress---an oasis, a Shangri-La beneath the ice, for our Fuhrer." -- Karl Doenitz, German leader of the expedition to Antarctica
> thousands of nazi scientists go missing after Germany surrenders
> technically NatSoc Germany is still at war with the UN, only the military surrendered
> two of the Fuhrer's convoy vessels, the Sea Wolves, made it to southern Argentina
> Hitler spotted numerous times in Argentina
> Before and during WW2, thousands of men and supplies sent to Antarctica to form New Swabia
> UFO sightings first become popular nearing the end of WW2. The US tells the public that it is a hoax of aliens, rather than Nazis with superior technological achievements
> NATO chief of staff was Hitler's chief of staff
> pics related

> Nato Swastika

North Koreans, how does this picture make you feel?

Can you, nay, ANYONE on this planet imagine their leader walking through a crowd of loving fans, being THIS adored? Kim Jong-un is a HERO

Heil Kim Jong-un.

I get the implication but how did Hitler escape Berlin?

>After visiting these two places you can easily see how that within a few years Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived. He had boundless ambition for his country, which rendered him a menace to the peace of the world, but he had a mystery about him in the way that he lived and in the manner of his death that will live and grow after him. He had in him the stuff of which legends are made

-Prelude to Leadership (The Post-War diary of John F. Kennedy). Page 73 to 74.

>As to his popularity, especially among the youth of Germany, there can be no manner of doubt. The old trust him; the young idolise him. It is not the admiration accorded to a popular Leader. It is the worship of a national hero who has saved his country from utter despondency and degradation.

-David Lloyd George: Daily Express, September 17, 1936

Will politicians and world leaders ever be free to speak the truth like this again?

No no no dont start with this

We know how communist nations run. Hitler was GENUINE

Hitler was greater than that of a human. He was almost Godlike

This clearly explains his practice with the occult, because he WAS a God

Fuhrer = Pharaoh

nice

i gotta say the nazi were an interesting bunch. so much lore in merely a decade

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs

I hate it when the first post is absolute abhorrent.

Will post kind Hitlers

he's dead

thats the part you take issue with?

Hitler got every good man in Germany killed by his stupidity.

Should've never fucked with Russia.

I disagree, Russia was fucking weak as shit during the beginning of Operation Barbarossa.

It was the timing of the operations that should've been corrected.

But remember: There are no mistakes, only happy accidents

You're on Sup Forums, don't act like you understand history the way the normies do. We all know that he had close to no choice. The ((Bolsheviks)) would have had the Soviet Union's Red Army wash over all of Europe and claim it in the name of Communism. Over a hundred million lives were at stake, and Hitler's only chance to prevent this genocidal Jewish onslaught was to strike decisively against Russia. He failed in destroying them, but succeeded in preventing their total conquering of General Europe. It was a sacrifice that we all wish did not have to be taken, but the Jews had already taken control of Russia, and were working their ways into Churchill and FDR's minds. Don't pretend like if he left Russia alone, Russia wouldn't have eventually carved through them anyway as they pushed West. After the war, both Churchill and Patton agreed that the true enemy was the USSR, and it had to be destroyed. WW2, like most of history, wasn't some case of coincidence and chance; the events were already laid out. All that remained were for the players to eliminate the last bastion against the NWO.

>nu-Sup Forums memes at me "le hitler ruined nationalism and Yurope!"
Yeah blame one of the few guys fighting for Europe and nationalism not the Jewish globalist commie ally cocksuckers.

>yuuuuge crowds, BELIEVE me.
t. 12 civilians in op pic related

Agreed. Thought I was going nuts here, turns out Sup Forums is being influxed with people who are hardly redpilled yet. We need to re-stablish the WW2 redpill for all of the new Sup Forums browsers who came in the wake of Trump's election. NatSoc threads, Greatest Story Never Told, The World Defeated the Wrong Enemy--we need to give these new guys a chance at least.

Oy vey, Hans
Stop to verhetz the Volk right now !

How can people be so uneducated they deny Hitler's popularity?
Google Nuremberg Rally you cocksuking pleb

Hitler killed tens of millions of Germans you twat.

He was a horrible military leader.

You natsoc fags need to realize that he was in over his head and was quoted admitting no surrender and that he'd leave germany a desert void of life. Instead of facing defeat he literally killed more germans.

He was a great politician, a great orator, but was a horrible military leader.

The captain isnt supposed to drive into the rocks either

He was a corporal playing a general and it showed.

>Hitler killed all those Germans not the Allies and communists. Yeah I'm sure Germans would be just dandy surrendering to Commie rule?

It's easy when you brainwash your population for years on end.
Don't be so naive, stormcuck

Soon my friends, once all the WW2 generations have died and the Jews who have the holocaust tattoo's inked on their skin have left this world. History will set in motion the slow de-villianisation of Hitler and a focus on positives of the 3rd Reich such as rocket technology and military tactics along with paving the way for the EU and the atomic age.

>Magical nazi bullets.

I hear remington stole the secret and that's why its the ammo of choice for natsoc.

>They LITERALLY transport your soul to the secret sub base at lake vostock where like avatar you get a 6ft arayan avatar.

Do it

This image is not available in their county. It is replaced with an image of a Muslim baby.

Why doesn't he come to our rescue? Why do we have to suffer instead of getting to serve him?

Gianormus gun that did nothing in battle. >check

Massive tanks that wasted vast resources.
>check

Vast lines of bunkers that wasted concrete, steel, and man power.
>check

But he dismantled the nuclear program, the early rocket program, amd wasted billions of tons of supplies..

>muhhh nazi

Mainly himmler and the SS.

The SS were setup to basically be its own independent government, so future leaders couldnt destroy hitlers legacy. It had its own construction division, armament program, prisons, resource production, military, etc.

Himmler was big into the occult, but Hitler wasnt. Hitler tolerated it, but thought it silly

Those physicists were needed for the war

The Bomb hitler knew would cause unnecessary destruction

He was a saint

Agreed.

He was a corporal larping as a General. He never took advice from seasoned generals.

Your level of delusion is so high I'm starting to wonder if you're just LARPing.

Was Hitler redpilled?

History says otherwise.

Militarily Russia was suicide, not because they turned out to be strong after initially hitler thought of them as weak, but because a war on 2 fronts with Germans small resources was foolish. Every single general was against it, and they were all proven right

>he was a corporal larping as a general.
true. Not only was he merely a corporal, but a fucking messenger. He wasn't a combat troop. He didn't rush the trenchs and face machinegun fire.
He supposedly saved someone once, but I wonder how much of that is true.

I dont Larp

Nobody knew what the bomb would do, especially not the germans

They didnt need a nuke until the unforseen happened

>You natsoc fags need to realize that he was in over his head and was quoted admitting no surrender and that he'd leave germany a desert void of life.
Look at Germany and Germans right now and tell me that this wouldn't have been a more dignified outcome.

He should have waited. No reason to have 2 fronts, it was foolish.

Even if he took Europe, he could have used all the resources it had to then focus on russia, and with japan coming from russia east it would surely have meant the end of Stalin.
(Assuming japan didnt attack usa, and hitler invaded the U.K asap instead of dicking around with goerings bombing campaign)

he said it himself, he had the strength only because he knew two classes: the german peasant and the german worker. that's the people, you can see there. he really saved alot off them. and happy german works even more. for a short period, they didn't get fucked...
(then Ahnenforschung found something and everthing turned weird)
Heil Hitler

REEEEEEEE

HOW CAN ANYONE WATCH THIS AND NOT SEE HITLER WAS THE GREATEST TO EVER LIVE

Yes the general hitler did. His blunders fucked germany.

You act like people would rather die than live?

>t.professional bbc viewer

Hitler did good things, but to blindly hold him up is retatded.

And everything you just said if wrong.

>Not sure if u dumb, larping, or actual natsoc who knows nuttin but propaganda?

Plz read a book user. Speer wrote one start there.

It's called being sane.
Let your dick go flaccid and allow the blood to go back to where it belongs.

prety shit, nothing compared to germany. Also hitler had real support never forget his party got most votes in the election.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_career_of_Adolf_Hitler

He fought in the battle of the somme. Anyone who made it through that hellstorm was probably ptsd 4 life.

He survived ww1. That says alot

Waiting was the problem. Barbarossa was delayed while the Germans were fucking around in the Balkans. The drive to Moscow was delayed as Hitler decided to fuck around in the Ukraine. The Germans waited too long to act decisively in North Africa, or else the British could have been forced to all but abandon Egypt.

I can't stand when people have awful opinions on World War II without ever having put any real study into the subject.

Read a book? How long is that going to take? Ive read more books than you could calculate

explain your point

ive seen best korea take pics like this.. must be legit then.

Let me enlighten you:

Communist states force their population to cheer them on while they suffer famine

Fascist states do not. The people truly do love their government that much

He had zero idea about bomb. They didnt know what it'd do, and hitler being the typical old timer didnt like new things so he canceled any research or procurement of the resources needed. He did the same for the rocket program until he saw one, and envisioned his "buzz bombs", where all his general wanted manned fighter jets to shoot down allied bombers. But did hitler do what they wanted, nooooooo he wanted buzz bombs.

You are fucking stupid.

It didnt have to be like it is now. They've been brainwashed.

Speer was a traitor who sold out when the rope came

>he thinks this is a smart remark

typical stormtard

He didnt like new things because the machines were destroying jobs

How did he save jobs? By doing this

Now should he have listened to his generals more? I say no. He was more experienced then them all

>Awful opinions

Ahhhh, russia is the reason they lost. Every sane military general agreed it was suicide. He shouldn't have attacked at ALL. Instead he should have kept the non agressive agreement with stalin maybe attacked after ww2 ended with western Europe.

>but hurr durr i play COD and know tactics....durp

>doing the commie fist thing
can't tell if this is bait or you're just retarded

You no no any ting u sayz. Me sa tink u need to learn

At the end of the war, his traitor doctor made him go insane with drugs

This is the doctors fault, Not the Fuhrers

Which was the only outcome of a loss. Hitler knew, thus his comment.

He lived right? Hitler blew his brains out, himmler took poison.

Speer lived for 20 years in prison and got out.

>Which was dumb again?

Notice the propaganda officer taking a pic in the bottom right

>oh this shit is sum good pics mm

>Every sane military general agreed it was suicide.
every sane military general agreed it was suicide to re-militarize the RhinelandĀ“
every sane general agreed it was suicide to move forward with the anchluss
every sane general agreed it was a suicide to invade Czechoslovakia
every sane general agreed it was a suicide to invade Poland
every sane general agreed it was a suicide to invade France

>implying the girl wasnt excited to meet the fuhrer

its all about the children desu, that was the goal

Hitler's body was never found. The skull believed to be his turned out to be female decades later upon more advanced analysis. There is no way yet to determine how he died, where or when.

>you will never be hitlers friend

>Hitler had his dog stolen along with his portfolio
That's pretty sad.

It's actually a sign meaning 'hold position' used by squad leaders in the military.
You obviously haven't served or seen any war movies.
Are you fucking serious?