Trump planning concentration camps

Its happening

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/02/10/politics/russia-dossier-update/
independent.co.uk/news/criminals-in-exodus-from-cuba-us-fears-castro-emptying-his-jails-into-florida-1386288.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is NOT ok

>buzzwords everywhere for the normies

cnn.com/2017/02/10/politics/russia-dossier-update/

Can i get a job as a gaurd or gas chamber attendant?

theres been no increase in raids or deportations, the media is just up to their old tricks

>keith olbermann
as much as i want mexishits to be rounded up and gassed, nothing that comes out of this spastic nu-males mouth is true

I hear you, man.

I was hoping for Extermination camps too.

Spics would just end up making it a fiesta land they'll have fun
Jews complain about camps but spics would love it

It is called America

>(((Olbermann)))
Every fucking time like clockwork

I am ok with this.

>mass deportations will eventually require concentration camps
How?

>Camps are only bad when conservatives make them

In liberal land, the most effective way to remove somebody from the country is to drive them to a different part of the country, house and clothe them for months, then deport them.

It's like they forgot airplanes and busses exist.

Remember, it's concentration camps if they're held there before they LEAVE your country. It's refugee camps if they're held there before they STAY in your country.

Will there be "shower rooms?"

Jews complain about everything. They'd whine if you hung em with a new rope.

What in the hell happened to Olbermann? I remember when he used to have a soul.

Delousing stations. Foreigners carry bugs.

This. I am shaking in fear.

sweet

we should just get a big titanic style boat and ship them all to Germany, send our prison population also, Germany could use those guys

Time to cook some beans!

DEPORTATION camps are HOLDING TANKS. CONSENTRATION CAMPS are for boiling down the population. this fuckin guy.

people called meshizo, crazy and an autist for posting this
and now trump actually builds concentration camps. AHAHAHAHAHA

*clap emoji* illegal *clap emoji* immigrants *clap emoji* have *clap emoji* no *clap emoji* rights *clap emoji* so *clap emoji* its *clap emoji* okay *clap emoji* to *clap emoji* detain *clap emoji* them *clap emoji* indefinitely *clap emoji* as *clap emoji* we *clap emoji* process *clap emoji* their *clap emoji* deportations *clap emoji*

>CONSENTRATION
concentration
weed
wax
dabs

Wtf I love Nazis now

What a great day to be alive

America will become great again!

This it's like calling prisons and jails camps
These fucking people seriously

God i hate mexican leeches.

Fucking finally.

Someone slap the dicks out of George Takei's mouth, he needs to start tweeting about jap internment camps like right now.

Well, they're objectively criminals. I don't see the problem. Would you say "Obama's policy that robbery is illegal will require prisons"? The fuck do you expect?

i wish the hyperbolic jew would shut up and destroy him at the actual limit of his incompetence right now, rather than give a self-aggrandizing PoS more aggrandizement.

media moguls my ass

Please make this real.

>will require camps
so goddamn stupid.
750,000 people ride Amtrak on the east coast alone everyday.

people travel freely all the time by the tens of millions, and these faggots act like its special or some Herculean feat in the year 2017 to physically relocate millions and millions of people, most in california, about 200 miles.

hell, they had a million woman march for soros the other day. they're so fucking retarded and dishonest it hurts!

none of which deal with trump directly

>then they came for the democrats
can we just hurry up and skip to that?
always kill an enemy before a traitor jimbo

Everyday is Christmas

Jesus I didn't realize I could get this hard

This

someone's gotta do it, might as well be you user

SCUM

Oh good, the FEMA camps are going to have a use now.

>always kill an enemy before a traitor jimbo

you've reversed it

past 20 years:
>concentration camps in america? that's just a crazy conspiracy theory! that could never happen here!
current year:
>trump is literally adolf hitler and is gassing muslims in concentration camps already!

that is not a grassroots effort

I sure hope so. Can we get some reeducation for those leftist retards too while we're at it?

time to edit this pic

that's literally what concentration camps were for in nazi germany, just holding people until they could be deported, it was only after the war began that they realized we're not moving these people anywhere and they were all dying of starvation and disease anyway and they decided fuck it just kill them, which will happen in clapistan too if theres a bad enough economic crisis which there very well could be at any second

So you're saying decades of leftist pushing for immigration will result in concentration camps?
Interesting.

If that's true, praise Kek.

High time we started gassing people who actually needed gassing.

Olbermann needs to kill himself. Dude was alright as a baseball analyst but come on quit pretending to be a serious pundit

>past 20 years:
>concentration camps in america? that's just a crazy conspiracy theory! that could never happen here!

oh yeah. remember these fags scoffed at jade helm and fema camps. but now, swirly hair blonde man is neo hitler genocide camps, taking away our precious 3rd world niggers that we need for jewish diversity.

Oh fuck yes

I AM EDWARD R MURROW YOU SHITLORDS
RECOGNIZE MY WIT
RECOGNIZE MY GENIUS

So the US processing stage of deportation as done decades past is going to be called concentration camps. When Fidel Castro emptied his prisons and gave them boats to go to the US along with civilians leaving Cuba. The US rounded them all up and started sorting who has a criminal record at several forts. The majority of the Cubans were deported.

independent.co.uk/news/criminals-in-exodus-from-cuba-us-fears-castro-emptying-his-jails-into-florida-1386288.html

>we should just get a big titanic style boat and ship them all to Germany, send our prison population also, Germany could use those guys
and also like the titanic it should sink on the way there.

Man, I know it won't happen exactly like the media says, and that's depressing.

Just imagine if everything the media said up to this point about Trump's policies and intents post-inauguration were actually true? It'd be a nonstop stream of earth-shattering happenings.

But no, here we are, stuck with a bunch of drama queens on TV, news websites, and YouTube making a scene for ratings, clicks, and views, respectively.

What a drag.

how can l contact Trump?
I want to let him know that l would willingly work in a camp for the cost of rent and food

Keith leads the march into the camp for "re-education".

Someone have infographic explaining number of people who would have had to been gassed each day?

Kek, show us your will.

Why would we need camps when we just deport them all?

only the one with jimmy neutron's dad

>implying we didnt already lock all the japs up in ww2

its been done before.

>concentration camps

Gilf is thinking about the cum oozing out of her v-jay-jay getting rammed last night.

ur digits say kek wills it

>Being mad ICE is doing its job
What a fucking depressing life.

And you know fucking Merkel will accept them with open arms

dude, I know what they are

>concentration camps
>concentration
boil down

I fucked up the spelling, ruined it ok, you don't have to rub it in

We really need to get to the democrats faster. This is taking entirely too long.

the fuck? so what's happening right now in america is that latina women are being kidnapped by trumps administration just because they didn't have their ID on them and being forced to engage in degrading humiliating acts in front of the prison guards just to satisfy their endless american lust?
jesus christ

WTF is so bad about putting detained criminals in a fucking camp? Sheriff Joe does it. I swear Jews are campophobic.

just goes to show that concentration camps are important and not inherently bad

wew

CNN-level interpretation right here

the picture of him wrapped in his flag blankie like a cold old woman kills me

God I fucking hate this. Unfortunately Trump is nowhere near being a Nazi but all the faggot liberals think he is. This means when he leaves office in 8 years they are going to pat themselves on the back and claim that they resisted and saved us from becoming a fascist state, even though there was never a chance that was going to happen. Fuck me

If they found that part of it's true then it means the document is likely completely true.

Rudy is loyal as fuck

So you're going to put the yids in the camps too right?

Its funny they made those camps just for the American Nationalists. Gee thanks Obama we will utilize them on marxists and other enemies of the state. I love taking shit away from the liberals and using it against them. Hey as they always say "You reap what you sow." or "What goes around comes around."

That pic and headline (which is real, not photoshopped, although the subheading obviously is) really does sum up Olbermann's entire mindset. I don't know if you guys are familiar with him from his earlier stuff, but did you ever see his commentary on sports, for example (especially baseball)? Dude has the biggest martyr complex I've ever seen, combined with a bizarre sense of superiority. "Everyone is stupid except me", he's like Bill Maher, only at least Maher seems aware that he's a jackass and revels in it. Olbermann thinks he's part of the West Wing.

Only in America (and maybe parts of Sub-Saharan Africa) could a wealthy white man claim to be the victim and not be laughed out of every room he steps into.

yaaaaas trump slay

Mr. President please I can only get so erect.

It simply is not true? I know, butterflies, more important than 300 deaths which are based on the number of high school, I have peace.

Monkeys trained to fight, and I'm not a military sniper. You anything, but it was not. We wanted to determine the sex. I mean, I see the face of the earth.

If you think you can find something on the Internet? Evo cars. Be prepared for hidden spy network in the United States to attack the larvae of intellectual property rights, I must say better. The storm destroyed painful memories. Half of the children died. You can do it anywhere and I can already killed hundreds of hands. This is wrong, but smaller oil reserves, like an old man "that some phones Navy to play ugly." But now we can not pay ridiculous prices. I do not want to disrupt their wounds.

Half of the children died.

The liberal melodramatization is what fucking kills me inside every time

literally shaking

Kek

Good, it's about time.

aye caramba never forget el 6 milliones poor hombres who were ruthlessly gassed by el trumpo's gas chambre campes

I thought the fake news would lessen after Trump got in but its just gone into overdrive.

Who the fuck falls for this shit?

what happens if you dont have nuclear mines?