Anarcho-capitalism would literally never work

Anarcho-capitalism would literally never work.
some faggot would just buy an army and take over everything literally that simple.

but he would be violating the NAP, which would result me to mobilize my own army

Why couldn't this happen today?

Bunch of billionaires could get together and take over countries if they were able to produce mercenary forces large enough couldn't they?

Anarcho-capitalist are really retarded aren't they?

There can be an overarching state, but it would have to be a private corporation.

But Pvt militaries could overthrow them

not as retarded as your mongoloid ass

I don't think they're that retarded. I prefer someone like FedEx delivering my mail without telling me who I can and can't marry.

You didn't answer my question anyway. How can you say that this isn't possible in the regular capitalist society we have now where anyone can hire mercs?

Because we already have the powerful and benevolent state with superior power.

It is a matter of strength. If you think Bill Gates couldn't take over the Island of Tuvalu you're dreaming. Enough billionaires might be able to take over larger countries if they wanted.

Anarchy is a leftist ideology. Putting capitalism in front of it is just a way to make suckers fall for it easier

Isn't that exactly what the government did? Also what's stopping someone from doing that right now?

When you think about this statement and why it doesn't make sense (too many factions vying for power) you realize that the entire world stage is anarcho capitalist.

He violated the NAP so me and my fellow warlords will form an alliance, fight a war, and sell his people into slavery to pay for the cost of a war.

And neither would communism for the same reason.

Well duh, any kind of anarchism would literally never work. Although I will admit ancaps are less insane than ancoms or pretty much any other variety of anarchist kiddies.

oh sugar.. desu;
>ancom for utter essentials:
bare minimum in food, clothes, shelter, armory, resources and tools. Allotted people's land designated only for farming.
>ancap for finer items, fashion, specialties and gourmet that are a result of individual talents. Allotted private lands for entertainment, art, recreation, etc.

cycle people in biweekly labor/talent slots e.i. 3 days a week 6 hours of needed labor (ancom time), other 3 any hours in your interest/talents (ancap time).
↑outta my ass
>mfw 3 1/2 down glasses of rosé! hehe

>would
Nice speculation. I prefer to deal in facts. The fact is that right now, national armies are doing everything you've described and worse, for worse reasons, using your money. Your claim is that in the absolute WORST case scenario in Anarcho-Capitalism, things are only as shitty as they are today.

Yea it's a utopian pipe-dream, but it's a nice thought experiment

waste of labor and capital; especially when ((they)) already have systems in place to essentially steal money from massive amounts of people

Problem is I still shoot you and take your "finer items" like your child slaves and mcnukes.

Who would win?
Warlord Zuckerberg Vs. Warlord Page

mmmm.... I'm 4 rosés down.. I'd surrender and be part of your harem hon!

It's just relabeling of good old feudalism.

the reason ancaps are smart is because retards like you always forget to make an argument that doesnt apply MORE to the state