Trump is President. Tell me how you FEEL

I'm drunk guys, how do you feel about Trump being President of the United States of America?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/onpolitics/2013/01/23/hillary-clinton-campaign-debt-free/1857991/
youtube.com/watch?v=d020hcWA_Wg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He is the best thing to ever happen to America.

OP here, can agree, Cuba.

Agreed
And by extension, best thing for the world

He's pretty great.

What benefits America, benefits the world.

Make Earth Great Again

to rich america...

Proud of America.
Pissed at the so-called "Anti-Fascists".

thats puerto rico lmao

breddy gud

I want more action

I want antifa, blm, mudslime brotherhood, liberalfag judges and pols rounded up

but breddy gud so far

I was pretty cold about it on election day, but I'm really warming up to the idea since.

>Donald Trump won the election
umm, no sweetie. Hillary WON the popular vote by 3 million votes. So, as a democratic nation, we should respect the results that Drumpfy lost by 4 million votes. we can't let the 5 million votes against Zlompf go to waste. if you're perfectly fine with a candidate being president even though he lost by 6 million votes, then honestly you're a racist, sexist, homophobic, islamaphobic, rapist, child molesting, misogynist inbred piece of shit
>hillary won the election by 10 million votes
>stumpf only won because of russian hacking and fake news
>badumpf is the most unpopular president of all time
>hillary is running again in 2020
SAY IT WITH ME Sup Forums,
MADAME PRESIDENT

I didnt vote for him, but the liberal reaction to him has made me a fan.

Same as I always feel. Like i'd rather live on the moon away from you fucktards.

feeling really sad I can't experience the night of nov. 8th for the first time again. I was so surprised and happy

A fucking retard who has no idea what he's doing and is a useful idiot to the conservative powers that be. The GOP opposition during the primaries was that he wouldn't win due to how retarded he was or that he wouldn't be easy to reign in, but since he won it's apparent how easy he is to advance dead or dying GOP ideals so he's the best thing to happen to them.

10/10 would vote again!

Mildly disappointed

Get out of my country, maggot

I still can't really believe it. Once he starts really doing stuff over the next year or so I think we'll really start to feel it. We won guys, we did it.

THE most /fa/ president. Prove me wrong

He is an American Hero.

He saved our country.

He is the greatest and a living legend!

Great! And I feel even better every time I read one of these retards comments on 4chinz trying to make Trump look like a failure.

It makes me so happy that he got to them that much that they are still trying to somehow come out the other side winning.

I have never frlt better about the futeture!

Drunk mobileposter here.

I am drunk too and I LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP

I AM STILL NOT TIRED OF WINNING!

Even if he does literally nothing we avoided 4 years of demon-rat rule.

He needs to get real and start gasing kikes.

I smile and feel tremendous joy in my heart every time I hear the words: "President Trump"

>tearing up NAFTA, TPP, banning Muslims and cutting back on H1-B visas will bring back millions of jobs to middle/working class America that were previously outsourced due to financial incentive
>Trump is only good for rich Americans

fucking idiot

Good make him president of Australia too.

um sweetie, the electoral college exists to prevent a tyranny of the majority :)

Laughed when he won and still feeling great seeing him getting shit done while prioritizing USA

I still think he's a progressive at heart, but the way he is imploding the left is kind of endearing.

d'ing'ol dawg'n'a gawg-dang'ol hootin'anny goin' all up in'na biz'niss dis'ol dang'ol thing done gon up dem'dong dam yup, dang'ol shit creeck wit'out a paddle, man, y'know

I was telling all my friends that Trump would win as early as November 2015. They all told me I was crazy, yet I continued to double down on my faith in the guy who spoke directly to the people in a way that no politician in my life ever has before.

Well they aren't laughing now, are they?

Case in point.

>born in the wrong timeline to see the everlasting mongol empire
>born in the wrong timeline to see the good guys win WW2
>born in the right timeline to see Trump make America great again

fpbp

He can't tie a tie to save his life. He fucking tapes it together. Pathetic.

pleb

>Hillary is running again in 2020
usatoday.com/story/onpolitics/2013/01/23/hillary-clinton-campaign-debt-free/1857991/

>implying you've ever worn a tie

Kek

this.

whatever he was doing with his hair that day, this is how I recommend he presents himself for the next 8 years. This pic is alpha as fug

>t. not alpha enough to wear a tie regularly

youtube.com/watch?v=d020hcWA_Wg

He supports the jews. Same old same old and libtards that call themselves conservative keep buying into the same shit. "I hate jews and im voting for trump!". Seriously if that is you then you know NOTHING about how politics works.

Holy fuck there are actually people on Earth who think Trump is an intelligent person

I am cautiously optimistic.

I have very little doubt Trump want's to make this country into what it was when he was a young man, a better place. I have absolutely no doubt he knows what he needs to do and has a plan on how to do it.

My doubts lie in how much he will be able to get done with the media, the democrats, some of the republicans and a portion of the population digging their heels, stalling, kicking screaming and crying all the way throughout it.

HOWEVER, I said the same thing about him becoming president, so I am open to the idea that he may surprise me.

He's great but its annoying to have this constant freaking out. I've started to cut down on the news and coming here because of that.

We had like one and a half year of campaigning then the election now we're going to have 4-8 years of this? I dont think the country can take that. Something has to give.

He must absolutely simplify visas for ukrainians(and maybe russians and belarussians) as simple as possible. It's the only way and salvation.

i am disappoint

No way man, the left will go bonkers. I think they'll legitimately commit terrorist bombings if that happens

I hope he does a good job and puts America first and reigns in govt corruption and stops our tax dollars from being wasted.

his hair looks great there

Why should he? Why do we owe you entrance? Fix your own country.

I'm loving it.
He's done more in the first two weeks, and kept his word, than any other Pres in my life time.
>me 60
cheers

get out of america you shit skin

its going alright but i know deep down hes been infiltrated at his closest levels and that hes controlled opposition. this country wont be changed without a civil war and purge of the (((globalists))). were too far gone