HAPPY NOW DRUMPFKINS??? YOU'VE GONE AND GOTTEN A COMPLETELY INNOCENT MOTHER OF TWO, AN AMERICAN IN ALL OTHER RESPECTS...

HAPPY NOW DRUMPFKINS??? YOU'VE GONE AND GOTTEN A COMPLETELY INNOCENT MOTHER OF TWO, AN AMERICAN IN ALL OTHER RESPECTS, DEPORTED, ALL BECAUSE SHE WANTED TO WORK. SHE DIDN'T COMMIT ANY CRIME EXCEPT WORKING HERE TO FEED HER CHILDREN, NOW SHE'S BEING SENT BACK TO MEXICO. I THOUGHT TRUMP WAS FOCUSING ON "CRIMINAL ALIENS"????

HOLY FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yZNtYmdZ-4c
alllaw.com/articles/nolo/us-immigration/legal-options-undocumented-illegal-immigrant-stay.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

criminal for 20 years?

>I THOUGHT TRUMP WAS FOCUSING ON "CRIMINAL ALIENS"????
He is. You're not entitled to be here illegally.

>DRUMPFKINS

>COMPLETELY INNOCENT

"All Americans, not only in the states most heavily affected but in every place in this country, are rightly disturbed by the large numbers of illegal aliens entering our country. The jobs they hold might otherwise be held by citizens or legal immigrants. The public service they use impose burdens on our taxpayers. That's why our administration has moved aggressively to secure our borders more by hiring a record number of new border guards, by deporting twice as many criminal aliens as ever before, by cracking down on illegal hiring, by barring welfare benefits to illegal aliens. In the budget I will present to you, we will try to do more to speed the deportation of illegal aliens who are arrested for crimes, to better identify illegal aliens in the workplace as recommended by the commission headed by former Congresswoman Barbara Jordan. We are a nation of immigrants. But we are also a nation of laws. It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years, and we must do more to stop it."

Bill Clinton, Jan 24th 1995

Well, she should not have committed felony identity theft then.

Too bad. We look after our own first.

All illegals are by definition criminal BYE PACO

>for working

Another identity theft case. GOOD.

USA is the most cucked nation on earth.

Drumpfkins are Kike supporters.

>she should not have committed felony identity theft then.

This

good fuck off and i cant wait till we deport some fucking grandmas, then you'll see some liberal tear shittery

>20 year history of crime
>finally apprehended
If you have been committing crime for 20 years you deserve to be put in the electric chair

Lets be real no one is going to do those jobs. Theyre incubating a larger force of law enforcement so more people are incarcerated. Theyll be the ones doing the work that the immigrants did... not the agents.

Goodbye wetback.

they are criminals. I support this.

TRUMP SHOULD BE IMPRISONED FOR THE DEATH OF THESE INNOCENTS.

IN THE NAME OF JUSTICE AND AMERICA, HILLARY SHOULD BE DECLARED PRESIDENT AS OF NOW!

Yeah I'd say I'm pretty happy.

Good, get her kids out too.

Drumpfkins will kick out Christian Mexicans but they will let in every single kike on earth.

USA is a Zionist shithole and blumpf is a crypto- kike.

Also I love

> Our like n chief, Drumpf, told us to hate Mexicans and Muslims. But we will always support Jews and Israel.

I can't believe Sup Forums has fallen so far...

Only felons are being deported.

So you love criminal taco bean people and muslims.. who hate jews.. but you hate jews? I am confused.

> She was arrested in 2008 during a breakup of an identity theft ring and convicted one year later of felony criminal impersonation.

Bitch was a credit card thief. If you've ever been stuck with charges you know you didn't make you should be cheering her deportation.

All ILLEGAL aliens are CRIMINALS.

ILLEGAL...CRIME....CRIMINALS.

I don't give a fuck if its a 60 year old WWII veteran, or a family of four who haven't commited a crime in years.

Emigrate LEGALLY, like the rest of us fuckers have to. Fill in the forms, pass the tests, be welcomed into the country.

Good fucking riddance.

fuck off we're full ya cunt

Fucking this

Fuck Trump.

I still have the high from Election night please send help

youtu.be/yZNtYmdZ-4c

I wonder how many violent ones are also being deported or stopped from entering that the (((MSM))) AREN'T reporting. Cry me the Rio Grande

>commit identity theft and fraud
>only crime

Fuck off you disgusting brown subhuman piece of trash. All spics should be killed, but humanely.

The reason citizens won't do those jobs is that the working conditions are god awful, the hours are god awful, and the pay is minimum wage or below.

NOBODY should be working in those conditions for so little pay. Just to make a head of lettuce $0.10 cheaper in the supermarket.

When the illegals are gone the first harvest will go fallow as protest, and prices will go way up. Then the smart farmers will improve working conditions and pay and offer benefits and prices will go back down.

Happy as fuck. Send them back

It's not enough.

>illegal immigrant
>innocent

PICK ONE

Very happy. Here's a tip for you, all illegal aliens are "criminal aliens". They're here illegally, their mere presence in this nation makes them a criminal.

10/10 Australia. You hit every wicket.

Prices wont change but americas prisoners will start picking americas food crops. Conservative states have a net export of inmates

I like when the ball hits plum and knocks out all the wickets too. I like to see that alot.

>DRUMPF SHOULD BE CARE FOR PROTECTING HIS OWN CITIZENS FROM FOREIGN INVADERS
I thought Aussies were suppose to be based, not Communists

Libshits are just upset that ICE finally is allowed to enforce the laws that have been on the books since forever but haven't been able to fully enforce for the last 40 years.

BTK was a loving husband and father too.

a good start, but they need to speed it up

*Killed

>Lupita

So not only did this adult break the law, but show continued disdain for the US legal system by ignoring any and all possibilities of legal naturalization, despite knowing what this might entail for her and her two children?
Smart.

She should be thanking God and President Trump ICE didn't just put her down like the bitch she is on the spot.

If her pups have a problem with this they can leave too, and good riddance to them all.

literally how dumb do you have to be to break the law and not expect there to be consequences if you're caught

I'd have had her shot in the back of the head for being of an inferior race.
You should be glad Trump has so much restraint.

god these posts are so boring

>prisoners picking food
I don't like that, but putting prisoners to work is a separate issue.

And prices will go up. It'll be a protest. They did this a few years ago when something happened with the minimum wage in a southern state. They just said fuck you and left the harvest in the field and let prices go up to put pressure on the state government. Next year they harvested like normal but with concessions.

They can come and do the jobs. They can also be LEGAL citizens

But I still hate Jews and Israel too.

We're culling the herd one at a time. Spics and mudshits are first.

they're really clinging to this lupita cunt huh

she also did identity theft and got caught, dont mention that though

>arrested for working

OP should be tried and deported for promoting and supporting illegal behavior...

imprison all American colaborators

This. I don't get the mindset. If you steal bread to feed your hungry family you still stole. There are programs and ways to do things the right way and getting away with breaking the law for years does not give you a pass.

I think that was alabama because they had some law about illegals

what jobs? like painting peoples houses? nigga u dumb as fuck. thats good money. i can earn 700+ a week if i wanted to do it full time. fuck school

>> In the country illegally
>> Arrested in 2011
>> Not deported until 2017

Pretty efficient system you guys used to have, huh.

Wow only one arrest.

Jesus christ why do we normalise being arrested? Didn't it use to be if you were arrested you are fucking scum?

>illegal alien
>literally a crime
>crime makes you a criminal

Except for the identity theft and felony impersonation

>sinnocent

>60 year old WWII veteran

wew lad

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING!

PRAISE KEK!

Low quality bait. 1/10

have you looked at what emigrating to a first world country entails? Theyre not letting in 3rd worlders fresh from the slums of mumbai and how would someone from the slums afford to emigrate?

>prisoners working the fields
I see nothing wrong with the darkies working the fields for slave pay once again.

>so more people are incarcerated

These people are being deported, not incarcerated

You're not getting second chances here. Take your second chance at The Wall and our new minefield.

>didn't commit a crime
>illegal immigrant
>illegal
>not a crime

20 years of not getting documented knowing that you're putting your 2 children in jeopardy?

She deserved it.

Someone post the Wall Plan (Immune to Nuclear Mines).

>nobody is going to do those jobs

We never had fruit pickers before illegals?
We never had maids before illegals?
We never had painters before illegals?
We never had landscapers before illegals?
We never had gardeners before illegals?

Illegals created jobs that didn't exist?

She can't get documented if she is here illegaly

You're absolutely right. She should have been executed and then had her dead body catapulted over the border wall.

That's the only type of "deportation" we should do from now on.

Cool can they get rid of the kids too?

Real News Version: Criminal on the run for 20 years has finally been captured and deported.

she stole someones social security number, that shit will fuck your life up

oy vey
Her only crime was crossing the border.
Wait no
Herr only crime was crossing the border, and document fraud, but it was in 2010, no biggie, it was a victimless crime.

Come the fuck on. Do they need to fly airplanes into buildings before you can consider them for deportation?

Do not come here illegally. You know exactly what is waiting for you if you come here illegally. Any families fucked up because of this has the faggot who decided to immigrate illegally to blame.

This "mom" was convicted of felony identity theft.

>commit a crime that would land any citizen in prison
>supposed to cry for her because she's here illegally on top of that
Nah, eat shit.

Convicted of using someone else's SS card (felony).
An immigration court ordered her removed.
Obama "deferred" her removal.
Trump orders that all crminal aliens be deported.
She gets deported.

>there is something wrong with this

Right...and you leftists are bitching about MUH JUDICIARY but you don't want Trump to follow that immigration judge's order?

Don't care whore of Soros

>Catho-spics
>Christians

Pick one

WOW, now they're terrorists too? I can't believe this fucking board is allowed to exist. Fasicsm reigns in America. It hurts to swallow

You fail to see the correlation. ICE builds up because more deportations, if that stops like with a bew administration then those ICE agents are out if work. Unless they become a cop. Now theres a while batch of cops that have been successfully dehumanized and even their fellow american has no feelings after the 50th deportation of tearing a family apart numbs any empathy. Now theyre cops and throwing your ass in prison because he deemed you to be driving reckless and now youve been shipped off from the state of alabama to the fields of arizona to pick lettuce

I won't be happy until they're all deported. Even the legal ones and the anchor babies. They have to go back.

I read this every morning to get me motivated for the day.

WE ARE UN-FUCKING-STOPPABLE.

You know how they got Capone? Tax Evasion.

>A COMPLETELY INNOCENT MOTHER OF TWO
>8 U.S. Code § 1325 - Improper entry by alien
>8 U.S. Code § 1324a - Unlawful employment of aliens
>18 U.S. Code § 1546 - Fraud and misuse of visas, permits, and other documents
>18 U.S. Code § 1028 - Fraud and related activity in connection with identification documents, authentication features, and information

Why are you role playing?

The salt must flow

Good fucking riddance.

Yes, you can.

alllaw.com/articles/nolo/us-immigration/legal-options-undocumented-illegal-immigrant-stay.html

Glad we could deport an illegal who committed identity theft.

I hope we also deport those who do not commit identity theft.