youtube.com/watch?v=0NBQSU9btnw

>In a Land of Plenty
youtube.com/watch?v=x04aJ_ICqYo

>Muldoon
youtube.com/watch?v=mkKlNfzw7Sw

>NZ Wars Part 1
youtube.com/watch?v=njmK1iGl0wc&ts

Other urls found in this thread:

stuff.co.nz/taranaki-daily-news/news/89310450/taranakis-first-muslim-exhibition-features-quran-in-maori
newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2017/02/national-finally-finds-its-gay-pride.html
newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2017/02/trump-supporters-threaten-student-visa-scam-victims.html
stuff.co.nz/manawatu-standard/news/89190235/immigration-policy-unfair-to-chinese-new-zealanders
aucklandunitarian.org.nz/queer-divinity-how-do-queer-people-relate-to-the-divine/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's everyone got planned for tonight, lads?

Koran in Maori

stuff.co.nz/taranaki-daily-news/news/89310450/taranakis-first-muslim-exhibition-features-quran-in-maori

bump

Labour is imploding over them letting in willie jackson

Which is good, they actually looked somewhat unified for a week, but that's all gone thankfully.

How's everyone voting this year?

I'm voting Winston. He can go with Labour as long as they don't include Greens in coalition. I reckon he will most likely go with National because they will have more votes than Labour/Greens but not enough to form government without him.

>How's everyone voting this year?
Obvs NZF

He will stop labour from social engineering if he goes with them and they didn't seem to bugger up the economy last time that much

How about electorate vote? I was going to go National but then this happened

newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2017/02/national-finally-finds-its-gay-pride.html

Yea boiii. Is there an MP running in your area?

I'm hoping he stops Labour from doing all the crazy social and immigration shit, then if they implement left wing economic policies I won't care as much

nah i have to vote paula benefit and no NZF candiate here. which is fucking bad since she is not even on the conservative wing of the nats

the economic polcies is just higher taxes which is a fucking burden but at least it won't be too bad

The Nats these days have been taken over by the liberal wing, they're center left nowadays, and fucked as a result. Bill English is going to BGO as well, which is a real shame, I thought for a while he'd at least make an effort to have a more socially conservative party.

I'm fine with higher taxes if it's not spent on stupid lefty social policies

Once winston leaves we need a proper right wing party

Exactly. Who could lead it though? He's probably going to leave soon, 2020 at the very latest.

>they're center left nowadays
Both main parties have centre right since the 80s.

Economically yes, but I was meaning socially, read newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2017/02/national-finally-finds-its-gay-pride.html to see what I'm referring to

anyone want to throw a fucking brick threw the window of the unitarian church who has illegal migrants in there

>What's everyone got planned for tonight, lads?

Drive around Otara playing Johhny Rebel as loud as I can through car stereo.

I swear, seeing New Zeeland on T.V. It really feels it should be apart of England. It just gives off a "British" vibe. Not so much the accents. I can't pin it down.

Doesn't seem like a big deal, who cares about gays?

>It just gives off a "British" vibe.
we have only irish stock at a low of 10% compared to you

>anyone want to throw a fucking brick threw the window of the unitarian church who has illegal migrants in there
Me. At least National isn't being lefty here, but they're on to us:

newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2017/02/trump-supporters-threaten-student-visa-scam-victims.html

Now that sounds like fun. Tell me how that goes.

Considering we were originally a British colony... If only Bill Massey had made an effort to ensure we stayed white

I don't really, but it's just that the supposedly conservative party is actually promoting homosexuality

>Me. At least National isn't being lefty here, but they're on to us:
the Gooks are now mad we banned them dumping their parents here

stuff.co.nz/manawatu-standard/news/89190235/immigration-policy-unfair-to-chinese-new-zealanders

once this happens it a sign that they will accept anything liberal just to maintain the market economy which they are also failing at considering they are not dropping taxes or even privatize. so they are against there own voters on social policy and not doing anything economically

Blasted Irish. Yeah, 10 percent of our population are descended from the Irish, which far outnumbers the amount you have.

Good. The fewer gooks wanting to come here, the better. It's kinda funny how they act like we should want them here, the best way to cut down on gook immigration is to get rid of the family category

>the Gooks are now mad we banned them dumping their parents here

Because they are costing this country a fortune.

When I used to visit the cancer clinic with my dad years back the waiting room was always 75% Asian and they were all elderly.
All speaking Chink and can barely communicate with anyone. They always have their kids with them to translate what the doctors are saying.

Used to make my blood boil aye. Kiwis are on waiting lists to get treatment yet these fucking Chink immigrants are getting treatment before them.

also you are radically republican in australia compared to here which most people and even some maoris are somewhat ok with monarchy

the migration has slightly swung back after cracking down on asian parents and indian students

>Good. The fewer gooks wanting to come here, the better. It's kinda funny how they act like we should want them here, the best way to cut down on gook immigration is to get rid of the family category

Have you been seeing the constant subversion from government and media since Trump won.

The other night they were telling us that immigrants were imputing more into the economy then kiwis and that we are racist and stupid for wanting a halt.

Meanwhile I can walk around Auckland sometimes and its literally "spot the white person"

Go drive through parts of central Auckland now. Africans and Muslims everywhere.

>"spot the white person"
its even like that at albany mall which makes no sense since the area is 80% white in 2013

I've been to Albany and I think you might just not notice the white people, only the other races.

Cracking down at this point wont do anything,

There are too many shit skins here already.

The refugee quota is insane as well. Settling the most dangerous people in the world in places like Auckland all so labourites and greenies can virtue signal.

If Labour/Green win the next election I'm telling you this country is going to suffer just like Europe did.
That refugee quota will go from 1000 a year to 10000 a year. Maybe even 25,000 if they push hard enough.

refugees are atleast under the nats only 1k compared to normal migration of 76k

>its even like that at albany mall which makes no sense since the area is 80% white in 2013

Whites have largely abandoned malls now m8.

Why go to a mall when you can shop on online and have it delivered to your door.

This seems to be through out America too. The malls are filled with shit skins and the whites shop online.

We just need to ban family visas, hike the English requirements (get rid of prepaid vouchers too) and close the student visa loophole and nonwhite immigration will drop like a rock

>Have you been seeing the constant subversion from government and media since Trump won.
The media realises we're waking up to the immigration scam (look at the comments on NZH's articles on facebook), then they come up with these bogus studies that show how immigration is supposedly good for us. Lies, it's all lies. The government pumps the economy with them because it inflates GDP, without it GDP would only be like 0.5% growth. It's treason, and good thing more and more of us are waking up.

>Meanwhile I can walk around Auckland sometimes and its literally "spot the white person"
Literally this. It doesn't even feel like "our country" anymore, this country was founded by and for us and it should stay that way.

>Go drive through parts of central Auckland now. Africans and Muslims everywhere.
Auckland is the worst, full of niggers nowadays, parts of Mt Roskill are like little Mogadishu, and even in Chch it's getting worse, more and more gooks flooding it

being generally degenerate and drinking until I wake up in the cuba mall bucket fountain covered in my own vomit.

The greens even said they want to keep doubling it, so it'd go like this every year

>1500
>muh double the quota!
>3000
>6000
>12000
and so on.

It's mad. They want to destroy our country so they can give themselves a self righteous glow.

Pull yourself up. Don't act like a coconut

also you have be a skilled migrant and not just buy your way in because companies here actually are only bringing in things like tradies which are white

>parts of Mt Roskill are like little Mogadishu

I know there's some Ethiopians there, there's a cafe they have, does pretty good wot with injera bread.

noice

>being generally degenerate and drinking until I wake up in the cuba mall bucket fountain covered in my own vomit

Sounds like half of Auckland's kinda night out.

Anyway a bit tired of the constant alcohol culture that is pushed here by the media and especially the radio stations?

I sometimes feel like I'm living in a country of people who's top priority is alcohol or drug consumption.

Who the fuck goes out in Auckland. All the bars are miles from each other and clubs are $10 entry.

prohibition was not necessarily a mistake and women espically should be banned from alcohol

Depends, NZ companies do that but foreign owned ones bring in nonwhites so they can get cheap labour and national goes "muh economy" when anyone criticises it.

In short, we should only take people we NEED, not people the left wants

It's kinda funny because even Ethiopians and other niggers can't stand Somalis, that's a testament to how truly bad they are if I ever saw one.

And yes I went there once, not bad actually. I was tempted to make the Ethiopian cuisine joke but I restrained myself

>have you had Ethiopian cuisine?
>person says no
>neither have they

does the local pub count as going out

>Who the fuck goes out in Auckland. All the bars are miles from each other and clubs are $10 entry.

Too old for that shit now.

Last time I went to bars or clubs in town was probably a decade ago.

Just dumb Auckland whores, coconuts and Indians galore.

I know people who made 6 figures selling pills to those losers for years.

having a barbie m8

going to my grandparents house for dinner

Cool, I'd do that but too lazy. Feels bad man.

Are they redpilled?

are pro national but don't really care enough about politics

True. My grandma used to be but then she realised what National had become

dirinkin bourbon n cola rite now m9. playing Rainbow 6

>dirinkin bourbon n cola rite now m9. playing Rainbow 6

Is it to late to get into Rainbow 6?

winston will make anime real and annex the west island (this will be their new flag)

nah mate huge thriving community man, most are 25 plus aged also so heaps of cool cunts

bill english should have had nick smith publicly executed as a show of loyalty to the NZ public

Why Dick Smith?

are there even any dick smith stores left the one here closed down like last year or the year before

they won't vote for anyone else because they think they will ruin the economy

I was calling Nick Smith that, but no I don't think there are

They kinda have a point, Labour and the greens probably will

Labour are preferential to Nats on immigration issue.

yeah that fag stuff is bullshit. luckily NZ First has a candidate in my electorate, although i'm concerned he will be the person to leave that Winnie spoke of, in which case i'll probably go independent. I hate both the Labour and Nat candidates. Nats would actually win my electorate if they didn't front a wog.

they disgust me and are a social health issue.

i cant see greens getting into government.

>I sometimes feel like I'm living in a country of people who's top priority is alcohol or drug consumption.
that would be because you are

>Labour are preferential to Nats on immigration issue.
Both are pretty shit. Labour is only saying this because it suits them to, they'll eventually revert.

>yeah that fag stuff is bullshit
Literally this. I hate it. I thought English would put a stop to it, but now he's going to BGO, possibly one of the biggest displays of degeneracy and faggotry in this country. I don't know why National is pandering to it so much

> i'm concerned he will be the person to leave that Winnie spoke of
What electorate are you in? I'm in Hunua so I have to vote National. I hope Richard Wogistan Prosser doesn't go. You know National is bad if aspects of Labour look appealing in comparison.

>they disgust me and are a social health issue.
This, they're disgusting and they don't actually contribute anything to the country, lazy dole coconuts contribute more.

they had a candiate in hunua last time

I know they have a representative in Hunua (John Reeves) but I dunno if he's standing as a candidate

I would have voted for the CON candidate if there party was not a shack of shit and collapse like they are now

They've even got a leader but nobody cares about them anymore

Drink 12 beers and get into twitter fights

Labour will win this year, the pendulum swing is over due
Get active lads we need to influence this election as much as we can

get into one with nigel lata he threatens to sue people

>the pendulum swing is over due
what are you talking about lab is too unstable for it to even increase its votes let alone win

Not sure about that. A lot of Labour voters I know even can't stand the greens.

I'm in Port Hills, chch. We have Ruth Dyson (Labour) and she generally wins but its always close, and National generally get far more party votes. Last election and next National candidate was Nuk Korako, a corrupt Ngai Tahu tribal cunt. NZ First candidate is list MP Dennis O'Rouke who is part of the left-wing faction and 70 years old, the oldest on the list so it will probably be him to retire, replaced on list by Shane Jones. Hopefully they will find an electorate candidate to replace him.

you should probs vote for the maori to stop the cunt from proposing rapefugee laws

>year 177 of new zealand
>winston has still not been prime minister

Is it safe to sleep with kiwi women? Or am i gonna get aids and die?

I'll give it a try

Don't be so complacent

That's my electorate too, fuck I hate that bitch

have you not followed the polls for the last 8 years

Just vote for O'Rourke, he may be the left wing faction but he's still NZF.

Explain yourself, NZ

I dunno what Aussie women are like but for us it isn't the STDs but more that they're just bitchy in general

I'm not, as you may notice my memeforge is already in full force, we cannot let up an inch here. We have to at least meme NZF into kingmaker position.

I hate most Labour people but some of them (i.e Damien O'Connor) aren't so bad

holy fuck the church hiding the deportees is really fucking cucked

aucklandunitarian.org.nz/queer-divinity-how-do-queer-people-relate-to-the-divine/

why would you they are just terrible ugly both mind and body

>I hate most Labour people but some of them (i.e Damien O'Connor) aren't so bad
I hope his cousin beats dunne

Same. Dunne's attempts to be relevant are so cringeworthy, I reckon Greg O'Connor will beat him, he only held on by like 700 votes last time

How come NZ threads don't get shitted up by the leaf?

we rarley even any forginers its almost the same blokes every night

Winton peters will win, shadilay

Yes and this is National at it's most vulnerable, especially with fucking English at the helm.

Hopefully Labour and Greens just keep pushing pointless shit like pic related

No idea. They just don't bother us. Do they try and shit up auspol?

Kek wills it.

Kek. "...New Zealanders share with us", more like "fat welly lesbians share with us"

the most the nats will slip to is 45% then they just need NZF to join coalition

aye bro get tha chully bun and come smoke sum waed down at tha creak

aye bro gut sum fush n chups teeww, im hun gary breeww

Churdilay

Chur churrrrr haka huki fush and chups for the great kek

digits