Its just a clump of

Its just a clump of...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0UwEQTME0oI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

show the video where they put the vaccum cleaner up her cunt

its nothing

it never thought, it is not a person in my eyes. That goes for everyone under 6 months old

yes my fellow civic nationalist, we need to ban abortion to save the black babies

those racist democrats have genocided 11 million black children! my God, what racists they are.

Just a clump of tissue that was beginning to take the shape of a human.

A seed is not a tree.

dead babies are awasome

You heard it here first.

Legalize abortions past the fifth trimester. You can't out liberal Sup Forums.

it was a living, innocent human being

Killing white babies is ok so long as we kill more black babies. How progressive, Sup Forums.

Ayyyy lmao

It's dick size is bigger then most of Sup Forumss. kek

We're all just a bunch of tissue and tissue is just a clump of cells. I think abortion should be legal for high school kids because they are technically just a clump of cells.

then why did you say "everyone" instead of "everything"

Fucking sick bastards.

According to Ernst Haeckle, ontogeny recapitulates phylogeny. This is irrefutable evidence for common ancestry between humans and ayyyy lmaos

That's an alien idiot.
Google area 51 autopsy

cucks like you will go extinct trying to save the negro. i must say it is well deserved.

if those 11 million blacks were alive today trump wouldn't have gotten elected. think of that before status signalling.

that shit be creepy as hell

You're free to believe what you choose. The arguments against abortion are overwhelmingly on the morality side of things, and you cannot have a definitive truth to what is and isn't moral. That's for you to decide, since science can't quantify it.

Yeah, and this clump of tissue is far more complex than many insects and life forms that we perceive as being alive.

can we get #AbortMoreLiberals trending? i want fresh lulz from whores and cucks while their pepito burritos are getting carted away this weekend.

I can fap to this.

Assuming that those 11 million black babies don't just grow up to kill each other, justifying the killing of white babies who would have grown up to vote Trump.

Bad logic, user.

Disgusted that this wasn't the first reply.

That looks like a 6 month fetus .
Oh well it's long dead.
sell it to the Chinks for soup stock and move one.

Oh christ, we have a cultural relativist here! Everybody, point and laugh at the autist who thinks morality is subjective.

And yet it is still not as capable of surviving on its own as those insects because it is not yet complete.

If you're building a car from the ground up and scrap it halfway through, you didn't destroy a car, you just scrapped some metal.

>The arguments against abortion are overwhelmingly on the morality side of things
"murder is wrong and shouldn't be allowed" isn't a very controversial moral statement

the argument isn't a moral one, it's whether or not intentionally killing the child in utero constitutes the murder of a human being or not

because 6 months old are legal persons. They still cant think or even understand what goes on around them, or concept life

>b-but they are cute!

They have no memory to feel bad about losing. They can die if need be, they are expendable

Daily reminder that killing a pregnant woman is a double homocide but somehow the fetus is just a clump of cells...

hmm really makes me think

>it's nothing

NOPE not a sentient life form whatsoever! Just a pile of human tissue.

Please do the world a favor and neck yourself my guy.

lol thats a tiny penis lol

Those are all technically clumps of cells. You are still just a clump of cells. I will abort you on those grounds.

Nothing to see here... you burger faggot

Fuck you nigger, you honestly think these fucking savages need only a doctor to kill their babies? Hang yourself.

SAGE

Well, really those who do have abortions or most likely liberals and their children had they not been murdered would have most likely been liberals... So yes

literally who cares. we don't need more undesirables in this world

Show me the system of measurements that can quantify morality, then. I'm not close minded, I can change if you just show me the information I never saw before.

A car being a "car" as you stated is a concept. Are you saying that being human is also a concept?

It has the mental capacity of a fucking houseplant

My life is more important considering I have memory and concept.

>make having more than 2 children illegal
>Abort always
>having children is selfish
>purge the disabled

then you have a utopia

ayyy lmao

that's not a seed, that part passed when daddy implanted his seed, you dense nigger

>yes, we need more mexicans and blacks!

cuckservatives don't realize that dems are doing us a favor with abortion. without it, whites would probably already be a minority in this country.

A baby born is not capable of surviving on its own. It still requires sustenance.

>If you're building a car from the ground up and scrap it halfway through, you didn't destroy a car, you just scrapped some metal.

Reduces human life to that of a inanimate object. Autism is unstoppable.

At any stage of development, the zygote, blastocyst, the fetus are all performing the functions by which science defines as life.

A seed isn't, much like a sperm cell isn't a person

A sapling that has begun to sprout from its seed is a more accurate comparison

>sentient
When roughly do you think sentience starts in a fetus?

What exactly is your argument? Anything that can be described as "a clump of cells" shouldn't be killed? I hope you never scratch yourself.

>Are you saying that being human is also a concept?

Absolutely. "Human" is just a word, just something we use to describe the creature we are. There has been debate over what is and isn't human when you toe the line for centuries. At the core, we can say that anything with human DNA is human. But then would you say a severed finger is a human? At what point do our components pass the threshold to qualify us as a person?

The fact that we can't answer this with hard, provable fact means it's just a concept. Humanity is what you make of it.

It still has the potential to be a healthy human being. Maybe mommy shouldn't slut it up so much if she doesn't want to have a baby, huh?

I fully agree that mental-defects should be flushed though

I also vote that people who suffer from amnesia be gassed immediately! Why? I don't need a reason!

organic hospital trash

>And yet it is still not as capable of surviving on its own
By that logic abortion should be an option for anyone who's kid is still living under their roof

Your mother did not believe in abortion sadly, do you still accept that abortion is more important than your precious memory and concept?

Show a dead nigger fetus next time you fucking cuck.

Fine observation, user. We need brains like you running the Kek observatory.

>woman who doesn't have a husband, a job, or any prospects
>is being forced to have a kid and will almost GUARANTEE that this kid will have a shit life
why let it live?

Kek, you wish abortion on me, how ironic

Now you realize all humans have the capacity to be evil

but you said "everyone under 6 months old" that doesn't line up with what you said, senpai

>people who have a shitty life should be murdered
nah
plus, this is america gotdamnit, there's mobility, you can make something out of yourself no matter how shitty of a hand you've been dealt

Only if you believe a fetus and a teenager are identically the same thing.

Yeah stop having free will to think and shit

Abortion is pretty bad m8

You're asking the wrong question. Its absurd to try to quantify ethics but that doesn't make morality subjective. Behavior that is universally preferable is simple to understand.

who is the nigger with the cellphone?

Well yeah it's a boy, why you think he got aborted?

They both can't survive on their own and will likely die without any adults to help them, and YOU set that standard, not me.

If they are black or Mexican then sure, we should offer tax incentives for it too.

When people talk about clumps of cells it's usually in the context of blastocysts that have yet to form into an embryo or even implant to the wall of the uterus. Pro-lifers call them babies as much as your pic and use that to oppose forms of birth control like Plan B.

Justifying abortion on the grounds that "its just a clump of cells" is ridiculous and is logic that is not universally applicable and therefore inconsistent.

so what if its bad? Its necessary

Why are you choosing a city which has a black population greater than the average for America? Autism is unstoppable

>tax incentives for abortion

REEEEEEE

This. Every goddamn pro-life billboard I see has some white ass baby on it. There's probably some that don't, sure, but fuck man. Make abortions illegal and you'll just have the same amount of abortions, only with way more hangers.

Sup Forums has desensitized me to the absolute worst horrors of humanity, but pictures of abortions still hurt me in a primitive way. This was a life.... that never even got a chance to sin. Some cunt destroyed the very essence of sanctity and innocence, just so she wouldn't have to deal with the consequences of her shitty decisions. I will never be able to be okay with abortions.

Sure thing cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=0UwEQTME0oI

What is adoption for 500

>Its a burden on the mom, therefore kill it
Im sure that same logic can apply to babies post birth.

>Its life is going to be shit, so kill it.
Can you see the future? Should that also be an acceptable end to people in a temporary state of depression? Great logic, user. Finest in all the land.

I think the point of the statement is that it's not MORE than a clump of cells. You and I are much more than just cells - we have wills and wants, consciousnesses. A fetus does not have these things.

Kill a living person? Bad right?

Kill OP's pic? Somehow magically OK.

Human life is still human life.

>people who have a shitty life should be murdered
it's easier to support yourself when you don't have a kid, and you can work yourself into a better position for future kids

>plus, this is america gotdamnit, there's mobility, you can make something out of yourself no matter how shitty of a hand you've been dealt
my point has been made already, but the amount of people who rise up and make something of themselves usually have a decent amount of money to start
or as a middle ground only offer it to people below a certain amount of household yearly income

That's the problem with discussing simple topics, it leads to overthinking.

> "Human" is just a word, just something we use to describe the creature we are.

What is being discussed regarding abortion, is not the labeling of the discussed object as human, but rather it's a discussion of this thing that the word "human" is representing.

You see, there should be no linguistics involved, and that's where every discussion about abortion is quickly degraded into cyclic arguing of the same points, with the same counter-arguments.

Disregarding completely the labels of language, and looking only of the thing that "human" represents is this simple fact:
-Human is this certain thing represented by the word "human";
-Simply because this certain thing is in it's creation period, does not mean it is something else than what we label as "human", what else could it be?

I understand that a river that flows towards the ocean cannot be seen as "ocean" in the immediate present, but becoming "ocean" is a certain fact.

Killing a person that is sure to have a family, is the same thing as killing the future family it will have. It has the same impact, on a grounded-on-reality view of the fact.

i don't give a shit, you want this country full of niggers?

A woman that doesn't kill herself after aborting this much of a fetus should lose her right to live immediately.

>Make abortions illegal and you'll just have the same amount of abortions, only with way more hangers.

i think you'd have far, far less.
by your logic, why not make all other forms of murder legal since whether or not it's a crime doesn't outright stop murder altogether?

It already is my friendo.

Faggot

>Debating completely in logically fallacious analogies
I-is this the intellectual power of Sup Forums?

You can't possibly know the reason for this particular abortion. It may have been to save the mother's life. It may have had a debilitating genetic condition. Most abortions are very early in pregnancy, and most abortions that are done later aren't done for 'convenience' but because of extreme circumstances.

Abortifacients have come a long way so people will just get pills to cause a miscarriage.

The majority of the movement doesn't give a shit about Plan B or the pill. Don't devise a strawman that the Catholics are nuts about in an attempt to discredit the rejection of abortion of babies.

Most people don't know they're pregnant until they begin to show long after the initial blastocyst phase.

older human life is more valuable

they arent equal. A fetus doesnt give a shit that its being killed like a grown adult would

every organism that has ever existed is just a clump of cells

Fair enough, but consider this:
Following that analogy back to abortion, we're saying that if abortion is illegal and somebody aborts their own baby, they'll be thrown in jail?

It's normalized by population, its a ratio of abortions to live births not a total number of abortions. You fucking cuck.

who cares

so is gilbert grape

Are you truly incapable of understanding the significant, meaningful differences between a living person and OP's pic? Things like cognizance? Autonomy? Reasoning?

So if consciousness is what defines humanity, should we save money used on caring for people in a temporary state of unconsciousness or comatose because they are temporarily incapable of having >wills and wants, consciousness

So now they carry the baby to term, only to purposely kill it off at birth? Sounds a lot more cruel than aborting it long before then. Plus, ERs get swamped with people having miscarriages.

>it's easier to support yourself when you don't have a kid, and you can work yourself into a better position for future kids
How does this justify killing a kid to begin with?

it's a series of cell divisions formed under a particular set of conditions