Novorussian Serviceman

Yo faggots, I'm back for more.
Sad week for the people.
Former serviceman in the armed forces of Donetsk People's Republic. Served one year.
Foreign volunteer, europoor.
Ask questions abou the sitrep
Let the faggotry commence!

Ask valid questions pls thx

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dzhokhar_Dudayev
politico.com/story/2017/02/trump-ukraine-russia-sanctions-234631
reuters.com/article/ukraine-crisis-trump-idUSL5N1FV4X0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We only occupy 40% of the Donbass territories. Oblasts are like states. They have borders. DPR and LPR dont have all of what they should have.

Fort Russ is good, also DoniPress, the local news agency.

>pressing f to piss on his grave

Don't get pls explain

You irish ?

Have we met before?

No.

Degenerate scum, in attempt to prove you are not useless piece of shit, you`ve made this shitole even worth, . Enjoy your niggers, commieblyad.

There was this paddy faggot who wouldnt believe I was Irish and insulted me. Where you from

you mentally ill or what?

otherwise I cant get your motivation for serving in DPR

Canadians used to be cool, until you started to be exactly like your neighbours

Za rodinu, suka blyat, cho pizdish.

I'm disappointed Rusbro

Dublin.

What did you go over for ? I never paid attention to the war in Ukraine, what's it about ? And who are the Donetsk People's Republic ?

Are you aware that givi and all other commanders were killed by Russia?

Do you honestly think Ukraine was capable of pulling something like that?

But you still didnt answer the question.

Just civil war, evil Russians at it again, Americans and EU here to save the day, usual shit man

I did. For donbass. For the people.

This time it isnt. It is clearly from Kiev. Yes there has been power struggles and assassinations from within the DPR. But Motorola and then Givi isnt Moscow. There is no need, they aren't doing anyting. Its Kiev with a thorn up its ass

They had something that marked them for death, information. Something that's very dangerous in the eyes of Moscow.

How exactly did Kiev pull it off?

We must be super advanced to pull something like that off, not twice but multiple times.

Yet Donbasstards constantly fuck on about how incompetent "hohols" are , so tell me, how do they keep doing these spetsnaz ninja assassinations and STILL KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

(Ukrainian forces have also incurred something like, 3,000+ KIA on you retards, they understand that to win you have to kill your enemies)

I bet your LARPing tho

Not that hard, really. It actually shows the flaws in security of the DPR.
I don't know how many attempts were on Motorola, he was the big target of course. But just 1-2 week before his successful assassination, the would be assassin blew himself up with a shmel. Bits and pieces left of him. So then for motorola they did bomb. But for Givi they went Shmel again. And, by god, there wasnt much left of him. It was a closed casket funeral, unlike Arseny. Its easy, you drive up, and shoot a rocket at the building. All you need extra is a shpion inside to tell you where he is. The Shmell will do the rest

You obviously listen to Ukraina media, you complete fool. How would that make sense? We have dug in defensive positions. Its the other way around. Its them with the bodies. They just dont pick them up, we do, and trade them for live prisoners. Turn of the telly Aussie.

How many civilians did they take out to get Givi? The blast looked MASSIVE.

It was just him in his office. Its a pity to see a hero reduced to smoldering ashes by a cowardly attack. He was a real nigga, that cant be argued

On a scale from 10 and 10 how much faggot are you?

>For donbass. For the people.
Cool story, bro.

What did givi have an office for anyway? he was a military commander

FAGGOT LARPER GO AWAY
SHOO SHOO FAGGOT SHOO

BYE BYE

why the fuck are you in ireland of all places?

Where u located?

This

for what purpose?

It's an office where they "retire" people, same like Motorola

We didnt shoot down that plane faggot, why dont you go and learn something.
Vot pidar ras. Moscow no doubt
Like, an office bureau, in his battalion HQ? Pretty regular.
Eastern Ukraine, or should I say... NUU RUSSIA *triggered*

kys commie

I have friends in ukraine. The people that were installed into your government are sit globalists. I fear for the safety of Ukraine bc these people will kill their own people if it benefits them

fake

gay

To what extent does Russia support/supply the DPR LPR? How were you trained? Did you pay for your own equipment? How did you join them?

So you let your enemies drive into your city with a giant rocket launcher in the back seat????

Then fire the rocket launcher at one of your commanders and get away like he was never there????

>DPR
>commie
Sup Forums's retardation is reaching new heights

Are there any pictures of the aftermath of the explosion?

Your 'friends' are morons, easily washed by waht they see on TV. Tell them to take a trip East, they might learn something.
I'm actually more right wing. Stop sending your faggot mercs here. They cost people money to send home in boxes.
Basic weapons mostly. Old Russian stock LBVE from 2005. Russian/soviet doctrine training. It was better to buy your own shit on the market, more modern. I joined an international group.

>cowardly attack

Do you consider Russia assassinating Chechen commanders with cruise missle also cowardly? No? Oh right you're a Russian tool

all of them larp as red army soldiers

Here is givi in full glory

You have no idea of the situation
there. Weapons are everywhere. We kept loads of illegal ammo and nades in our appartment that we had come by.

60 watt?

how does it feel to know that trump will kill the joke of novorossiya

>Muslim detected.

Nice response there buddy, way to douge the question

Just admit you're hypocritical when it comes to Russia

How does it feel to know Trump will kill the joke of Mexico?

How?

I'm just pointing out that Russia did the same exact thing that Ukraine did, not saying there's anything wrong with it.

These Russian tools are calling the attack cowardly when it's a valid tactics that's also used by Russia

>
He answered it perfectly, dimwit.
Its a fucking warzone, and the entire point of these "diversion" teams is to look as civilian as possible, blend in, survey for a few days and then perform the hit before dissappearing, and torching the getaway car in the process.

I'm talking about the hypocrites and 60 watt response you tard, learn to fucking read

How did I dodge your question, Amerifag?
All you gotta do here is know someone. Need a portable thermobaric launcher? Sure, one will go missing from the frontline socks. Easy peasy.

No, I am not. In fact I am very critical, despie that they seem better than your country.

Care to shed some light on exactly what your are trying to say? I genuinely have no idea what you mean.

You're on to something buddy. But what you describe is nothing special. It happens often, in fact.

respond
-->

You retarded or something?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dzhokhar_Dudayev

RUSSIA DID THE SAME THING

DO YOU STILL CONSIDER IT A COWARDLY TACTICS EVEN THOUGH RUSSIA EMPLOYS THE SAME EXACT FUCKING TACTIC

Jesus I don't know how I can make it any more clear

Did Givi spoke any English?

He is more likely to kill the joke that is Kiev, moron. How does your claim make any sense? With Trump and Putin? What?

damn son but why

OKIE DOKIE
politico.com/story/2017/02/trump-ukraine-russia-sanctions-234631
reuters.com/article/ukraine-crisis-trump-idUSL5N1FV4X0

I have followed the entire civil war in Ukraine from the very beginning of the maidan. Speaking Russian and English definitely helps. The separation in the media was very apparent back then.
I remember laughing out loud after reading the "RUSSIA INVADES UKRAINE" headline and called it out publicly as bullshit.

Here is what I saw from the side though. It looks like both sides had at least a couple double agents. and there was a saboteur on the DNR side as well, because there was a couple moments when they should have acted, but the order to move never came, and a good opportunity was lost.
Did you see anything like this? Was there anyone who seemed to have another agenda?

Did you need to know people in the international volunteer group, or did you just walk to where they were and asked to join?

FUCK OFF LEAF

Your entire fucking country is a joke. We will make all of europes refugees get dumped into canada.

hello there, do you have a badge or something as proof?

Canadian flag is a troll. dont respond.

i don't like to say that americans are dumb...................but you ain't helping

Eh, canada, mexico, same shithole, one is just colder.

you mean, they forgot to ask you?

Maybe we really should start dumping the rapefugees into Mexico, and then place bets on who wins in the bloodbath that ensues...

>no proofs

>mfw gotta prove myself to faggots who never lifted a finger off their cock, let alone towards a rifle

Left: 11 bar of vostok, from a friend. Right: Army reconnaissance of New Russia, my job

When do operations against Baltics start? Please have Spring Offensive in Tallinn.

you gonna get killed for a war who is not even yours

thank you user, also kudos
you must be ex-military, right?

Like always avoid the question

typical Russian tool

he also ignored me when i posted proofs that trump will end novorossiya

How /why did the conflict star? I'm thinking EU/US vs Russia proxy war.

Jesus Christ, just looking at the replies shows how bad Nu/pol/ is.

wh dont you just read?
too me it looks like 70% of all polacks nowdays are here since 2016.

Fuck off RIDF

Read what? The fake stories? I have been keeping up with this conflict since the beginning and I think I know the real story, but I want to hear the truth from the source.

>Read what?
OLDER THREADS
WATCH YOUTUBE
STFU

Lay off the vodka m8.

Nice how you bundled me up with him cuz i called you out.

Again, FUCK OFF kremlin bot

>70% of all polacks nowdays are here since 2016.

Not far off if you look at the explosion in popularity.

kill yourself bolshevik homo

How much was your unit permitted to send on vodka?

Looking forward to your death.

Baltics are lost, my friend. Lets hope Serbia holds out, she is the last of the Balkans.

Shouldn't you be worried about immigration papers or something. Putito.

Spasiba patzan. Niet, DNR bil moya pervaya sluzhba. Nu ya ochen gordni, nesmotrya debilism tam. Pizdetz tam, ne znaesh xaxa.

> I describe the assassination conducted by portable thermobaric launcher. For some reason linked to laser guided attack on Chechen terrorist. I am called out for avoiding question. I remain confused, but I am still lier.

You are truly American, go join the marines and kill some towelheads, get rid of that stress.
I would like to explain Cadbro but there is too much info, If you look it up with an open mind you will find the truth.

He was a sexy boi. no doubt. Lo9ve the vid where he makes them ukrops eat their flags

Timeless classic

Didnt we send you home in a box last thursday?

Send? Explain pls

There is the shithead I have met before. Likewise, you bastard. Call yourself Irish. Fuck like

i don't live in the US, and don't give a fuck about those beaners

Then what is your deal hermano

Sit down before I use the leaf blower on you.

spend. Were you given an allowance to spend of Vodka?

>There is the shithead I have met before. Likewise, you bastard. Call yourself Irish. Fuck like

You have it coming and you are in the wrong country. It's my country. Not yours and you need to start packing your bags.

Dead man walking.

i drink coffee. its morning where i live.
>Nice how you bundled me up with him cuz i called you out.
a fucking LEAF. I wish I would get paid for posting here, I fucking wish.
>DNR bil moya pervaya sluzhba
Molodec.
You irish people are crazy, i like that.
Dont you have any worries, that fighting in an armed conflict might get you in legal trouble in Ireland?

No. However, in a sense, you are right. We were given a salary, every month. A few thousand roubles more than civilans. No 'vodka' allowance, however, the heads two three days after payday were pretty sore. Drinking is a problem in the army. Vodka is too cheap, moonshine even cheaper and more delicious.

Need a wheelbarrow to carry those bollox? I shouldn't think so, its all talk, you are no republican, therefore no irishman. No hearth is to your name here boyo.

>Dont you have any worries, that fighting in an armed conflict might get you in legal trouble in Ireland?

Being a war criminal will get you dead. Particularly if you are a larping fuck who does propaganda for war criminals.

Why should I. Dyadya Vova will look after me