Right?

lol chinks own you

>inventory building
>prices dropping
>terrible

>Prices dropping
>Supply increasing
>Terrible month
REEEEEE BOOMERS AND CHINKS OUT THE PLACE YOU LIVE IS NOT AN INVESTMENT REEEEEEEEEEEE

>>prices dropping
>>terrible

Of course it is, if you bought a house in 2015, then you could loose a lot of money.

When a person making minimum wage can afford a condo let me know. Otherwise fuck off Canada, everything is too damn expensive here.

Or you could live in it like a normal fucking person zhang

terrible if you live there I guess what with your property value going down?

>chinks own everything
>sharia law being implemented
>worthless leader

fuck just end it all already

>Or you could live in it like a normal fucking person zhang

I'm not Chinese, I'm just an ordinary [half-]white guy like you.

I kind of feel bad for the people who are making mortgage payments because they bought a house with the intent to live in, but prices dropping can only be good for most Canadians.

Minimum wage shouldn't be enough to live on.

come to the usa leaf, enjoy FREEDOM while it still exists

I can't abandon my country.

>tfw a couple of your buddies have bought apts in Vancouver recently, including one that is trying to flip a $4million dollar condo

>tfw they'll be in the hole for hundreds of thousands of dollars

fuck

Come to Mexico dude and you easily buy a house here.

you can* easily buy a house, sorry about that.

I don't want to get beheaded, but I guess since that one dude got released here my chances are about the same.

>you can* easily buy a house, sorry about that.

Good idea, you can flip to the local narco-warlord or demolish it for wall-building materials.

Shitty post about a shitty country by a shitty country, generic "What do they mean by this?" ShariahBlue-tier title

sage

kek, not all the country is a war zone, but, honestly I hope nothing happens to you.

hahaha.

Oh fuck. I own a house and it's gone up a few hundred thousand over the last few years. They are building a metric fuckton of skyscrapers nearby, does this mean the value of my land will go down?

I always thought it could only go up given the demand to live in this city, but I don't know shit about real estate.

I would not buy and hold in any market right now... Real estate is in a bubble... But long term it tends to go up no matter what... Depends on the current value of your property now... Doubt you could get many buyers at that price.... Do you really think millennials (The buyers of the future) will be able to buy your property for a couple mill in the future?

Time to learn Mandarin, cucks

Pablo, stop trying to lure our citizens down there so you can steal their passports

>Minimum wage shouldn't be enough to live on.

Yet that's what most places are paying nowadays anyways.

As long as it doesn't go down I don't really care. Going to sell in a few years when my brother finishes school and probably move to Kelowna to get a cheaper house.

The NEET life paid off boys.

I love it when leftists suddenly discover that price affects demand.

canHow is Kelowna fellow user ? Toronto fag here. Been thinking about moving to B.C.

If the Chinese ever run into trouble, Canada is finished

so is canada economy failing?

I don't know much about it. Kind of a desert area which is quite a bit different from Vancouver, but if I can make a profit from buying a cheaper house over there then fuck it I'll put up with it.

>no amount of spin that can make this a good situation

How about this spin; fuck the chinks who overvalued the market. With a crash, normal canadians can afford to live in what's supposed to be their city again.

What are you going to do for work in Kelowna? Retirement hotspot and growing real estate. Unless you're in construction or already have money to blow

>cheaper
kek. a 3 bedroom rancher leasehold costs 350k

And my little plot of shitty land is worth a million here.

I'd love it if the housing market would collapse soon. I'd finally be able to afford a house.