ITT: good advice

Come on in anons, share any advice or life experiences you have to offer. Political or otherwise, infographics always welcome.

Here's a few to get us started:

>ditch the bodywash and buy a decent bar of soap, your skin will thank you
>if you must use normiebook then for the love of God don't make the same mistakes I did, save the big Redpills for bogus twitter accounts, it'll reach a larger audience anyway
>buy a decent set of clippers and learn how to cut your own hair, if you fuck it up you can just set the guard lower and try again
>as far as the caffeine Jew goes, tea is God teir, and is great any time of day
>as far as the ethanol jew goes, brew your own, it's easier and cheaper than you might think, and now you aren't paying insane taxes on alcohol (in Canada anyway)

Self bump

Once more

>Never talk to police if shit goes down. They aren't your friends, they aren't your buddies.

t. Anarchist

You are part of the problem, scum.
The police are our friends. They work their asses off day and night
so you can live in a safe place and protected.

I got infographics and advice.
1 for 1
>If you're thinking about going to college go fill out the FAFSA it will tell you what funding the fed will give you to go to school among other funding you can get. Don't hesitate just go do it.

Do your dishes right away. Cook big batches of food to live off of and plan meals in tupperware to eat healthy. Avoid sugar and carbs. You we feel better and less sluggish.

He's right. Criminal Justice major. my own teachers who are high up officers. Captains and chiefs have jokingly mentioned to never talk.

Not all black people are bad but don't let you think that means its okay to show the good ones your power level.

Don't just focus on working out, also focus on your face. I've seen so many people have great bodies and terrible faces.

>OP is never not a fag

Alright nigs here's my life advice for being a bit more handsome

>when you shower end it with a cold blast of water, it will seal your pores and prevent acne
>get a good haircut that fits your facial style. Putting your hair away from your face sharpens your features and using bangs softens your features. A good haircut can make a massive difference. I was an ugly motherfucker until I did this.
>it's better to wear clothes that fit than extremely fashionable clothes
>run at least three miles a day
>lift
>read lots

fpbp

nah cops n shit will always try to fuck u over no matter what desu they always assume u doin wrong and they in the right

they changed t b h to desu omg lol

When confronted by someone ( say Antifa or a belligerent nog), watch thier hands. Remember, eyes and words don't kill, hands do.

>never trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die

While you sound like a nigger, you're absolutely correct. The other guy is a boot licker.

Write a list of what you want to accomplish daily and keep referring back to it. Work backwards from long term goals to figure out what you need to do daily/weekly/monthly to achieve those long term goals.

Make sure you are working towards completing something one the list until it is done for the day.

I cannot stress this enough, Write. It. Down

There is no point looking at this thread, thinking about all the good things you could do if you never set out a plan to do it and stick to it.

>To read more books and save money buy an ebook reader. You can find old ones at $40. You will find almost any book for free online just searching for the .mobi file

>To avoid zits avoid drinking too much milk and eating too much cheese. As well as sugars and other junk.

>Take care of your teeth, Brush and floss. Good for your appearance and your wallet.

>Can't go wrong with a girl with nice legs. If you can see a nice Achilles tendon or wristbone lump, you're avoiding yourself a fatty. Look at her mom too.

>ethanol bump
>fuel of the future

School/College/University:
>never reveal your power level
seriously don't, unless you are trying to create plot for greentext stories to post here. You're only making life harder for yourself. I speak from experience, you gain nothing. Trump is president and Republicans run the nation, you don't need your teacher hating you and hurting your grade

self improvement
>learn banjo
I saw clawhammer but Scruggs style is cool too. Don't be a faggot and play shit like wagon wheel or Mumford's butt plugs. Trampled by Turtles is great but technically he uses a pick so dont even go near that. Bluegrass music is the greatest fucking party music, and literally any two bluegrass musicians decent enough to be worth their instruments can meet and play together for hours without prior practice. It's probably the only genre like that.

>for your health
learn to hate fun and practice self denial

>dont reveal powerlevel

How can you RP people without showing a tiny bit

keep a notebook in the bathroom /by your bed (anywhere where you have time to think alone) and write down all the weird/helpful shit you think about for later

Write something, anything, as long as it's something that you make up. When you're gone, at least it will still exist, giving others a look into your head and sense of humor or plot or whatnot. Writing a biography is for famous people, and is subject to exaggeration. You can't exaggerate fiction, though.

you don't. Your target being redpilled or not won't effect the good Trump will do. This is a republic. We elect people to do the things for us. In their own life they will either come to it on their own or not. Change comes from within.

The world is larger than yourself. That means if your life is a movie and the people you want to redpill are the minor characters or npcs then literally everyone you ever meet is insignificant and doesn't effect the good that will be done by trump. Just live your life

always put a dry towel in the dryer with wet cloths.

cuts drying time by 30% per load.

proud Kansasn. Going into social work:
>people person
>learning persuasion because Dilbert and Trump
>already read Marcus
>already read Seneca
>already read Epictetus
>already read the Bible
>already read the Dhammapada
break greentext to rage
i didnt misspell Dhammapada
it's not Muhammadan
globalists wont win
>already read Watchmen
>already read a song of ice and fire
>no spoilers
>already read Rich Mullins
>in process of self actualization
>I want to be a shepherd of men
>I will be succesful to help people
>see this
>my state is a good state
>

Use grocery bags for trash bags
Costs a penny and half per bag ($6 a year).