ITT: Go to a website where you can find famous people with your birthday, find someone who was alive during WW2...

ITT: Go to a website where you can find famous people with your birthday, find someone who was alive during WW2. You are now that person, how fucked are you? I'll start:

Rudolph Hess, imprisoned from 1947 until my suicide in 1987, shit. Also I have terrible eyebrows.

Other urls found in this thread:

thefamouspeople.com/famous-people-by-birthday.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hasso_von_Manteuffel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post the site to do it with dumbass

thefamouspeople.com/famous-people-by-birthday.php

this mofo

Al Pacino
Fucked. I'm just a baby.

and this fucker

Yeah no thanks. I'm not giving (((you))) my birthdate.

Could have just as easily made us roll for it or something, which would be more entertaining anyway

Gottlob Berger

THIS HERO

Fuck I got executed by Hitler for conspiring against him

At least I got to kill me some commies on the Ostfront though

Adolf Hitler

I'm doing pretty well

fuck

fuck I never want to get that old.

the last time I saw my grandfather he looked like pic related but a lot worse, had generalised cancer and linguee everywhere I couldn't recognise him

Crispy

Political dynasty here I come.

ay yaahah

You should read about Hess' flight to England if you haven't.

Does 2d count? I share a birthday with a hokage sama

Fucking hell.

Ted Kaczynski

Why am I not surprised.

I would be fucked from beyond the grave by rolling over so much.

Joseph Stalin December 18th

I'm finding a bunch of Jews and communists.

first option

oh, there were no ww2 btw

I don't really know how to feel about this
>being the god emperor and the commie emperor at the same time

reminder that this guy did nothing wrong and was killed by disgusting Jews in his 90s

Tsar Peter the Great.

lmao I never knew, Ron Paul, I got HP Lovecraft too.

Vivaldi, FUCK YEAH

I'm Charles Manson. I'm OK with this. I'm surprised I'm just now learning we share bdays

Also, I don't believe in zodiac shit, but that websites description of my birthdays common traits was eerily accurate

January 16 1945 – Adolf Hitler moves into his underground bunker, the so-called Führerbunker.

Just got here Sup Forums, I'll keep you updated and let you know how it turns out.

They are both revolutionaries, ideology and political spectrum being the minor differences. They both energized oppressed and disillusioned peoples and drove them to upset the status quo.

I seem like pretty cool guy, desu.

GTFO ShariaBlue cuck!

On 24 August, at his office in Tokyo's Dai-ichi Life Building (later Supreme Commander for the Allied Powers headquarters), he shot himself through the heart;

Well at least I had honour.

I got Chairman Mao

>tfw literally stalin

my nigga

I got Weird Al Yankovic kek

>Vivaldi was alive during WW2

>TFW Nazi general
Feelsgoodman

Well shit.
Maybe I can finish the job and not get fucked by Israel this time around.

lel pewdeepie and I were born on the same day

hi pewdiepie you cancerous faggot

Well, I got this guy, a canuck that is actually not so bad. WW2 fighter ace who shot down at least 27 axis aircraft.

>Be me.
>Drop out of college and become a British Army officer
>Served in the Boer War,
>First World War,
>and Second World War.
>Get shot in the...
>face,
>head,
>stomach,
>ankle,
>leg,
>hip,
>and ear.
>Survive two plane crashes.
>Tunnel out of a prisoner-of-war camp.
>Tear off my own fingers when some frilly doctor refuses to amputate them.
>Get a Victorian Cross.
>"Frankly, I had enjoyed the war."
>mfw they won't let me fight anymore

>suicide
HOLY SHIT YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THE (((SUICIDE))) THEORY

HOW. FUCKING. DUMB. ARE.YOU

FUCKING LEAFS REEEEEE

Julius Caesar.

Did I get the jackpot? I can't think of anyone better.

Gerd von Rundstedt
>Did some warcrimes and didn't get put on trial for sickness
Could be worse

which hokage-sama nigger?

oh shit i didn't notice the ww2 part lol

but yeah weird al graduated at the top of his class in the navy seals

>shot down at least 27 axis aircraft.
so he was a bad guy?

was gonna post this

I got this guy

>tfw born a day after hitler
:( why not on the same day..

I already forgot his name

>tfw a non-white has the same birthday as you

gustav krupp von bohlen und halbach

It was either him or Pierre Trudeau, so the choice was an easy one.

August 17.

Jan III Sobieski , King of Sup Forumsand , Grand Duke of Lithuania.

Also.

Davy Crockett.

Robert De Niro.

> notbad.jpg

Well shit.
>gets thrown out of helicopter

The soul enters the infant body after a month or two from the day of conception, not at the moment you are born. There is no point in looking up people who are dead at the same day.

That's not even the premise of the thread

>poo in loo

You just pulled that right out of your ass you dot-nigger.

Couldn´t find anyone alive during WW2, but on the bright side, I share my birthday with a metal god

Goddammit, I'd an hero immediately and create an even better timeline

Nelson Rockefeller.

I'll take it. Could've rolled John D Rockefeller, since he has the same birthday, but he died before WWII started.

>Caesar alive during WW2

>Canadian
>intellectual

Well, there wasn't anyone famous or cool from WW2. However, I did learn that I share a birthday with this gentleman.

I have his eyebrows and I'm from Hesse. I've always wondered what the hell.

DPRK BEST KOREA
FUCK YOU AMERICA!

>Simo Hayha
Yes, I live in Finalnd and BTFO commie pigs.

Born the same day as the leaf prime minister.

Not ww2 but Absolutely based

John D. Rockefeller.

Born: 1874
Died: 1960 (Pneumonia)
Pneumonia is fucking shit way to go... :(

Also born on my birthday:
Oprah (everyone on this thread gets a car)
Adam Lambert (faggot)
Tom Selleck
President William McKinley (Well fuck!)

Hans Speidel (28 October 1897 – 28 November 1984) was a German general during World War II and the Cold War. The former chief of staff to Field Marshal Erwin Rommel, Speidel was a nationalist conservative who agreed with the territorial aspects of the Nazi regime's policies, but strongly disagreed with their racial policies.

This led him to participate in the 20 July Plot to assassinate Hitler, after which he was jailed by the Gestapo. At the end of the world war, he escaped from Nazi prison and went into hiding.

After the world war, Speidel emerged as one of the leading German military figures during the early Cold War. He served as Supreme Commander of the NATO ground forces in Central Europe from 1957 to 1963, as the first German NATO commander during the Cold War, and with headquarters at the Palace of Fontainebleau in Paris.

Naruto

Oh and Thomas Paine.

This guy.

Ah-- shheeit

My birthday is April 20th.

Adolph Hitler's.

>NATO
>Tried to assassinate Hitler

Fucking traitor, that guy.

Fucking kike.

we polish semites now

Antonio Gramsci, founder of Italian communist party. Kill me now.

It's like they photographed him mid "oy vey"

>Kim Il-sung
It's pretty fucking awesome
>Live to be 80+ in my own goddamn hermit kingdom where I literally have anything and everything I'd want.

Maxime weygand a French commander who got his ass kicked by the Nazis then collaborated with the Nazis before they arrested him for not fully collaborating

Really made me think

I still don't believe Hess was fully German, he was born in fucking Egypt, for Christ's sake, just look at him, there was obviously some illegitimacy going on.

Based as fuck

>4th in my class at West Point
>Nicuraguagan Presidential Medal of Merit for helping shitskins get drinking water after an earthquake
>oversaw construction of the pentagon
>directed tne manhattan project

This is a subtle attempt to farm information on you.

Your birthday will be attached to your IP address along with other info you have given up in similar threads.

I am Joseph Patrick "Joe" Kennedy Jr.

I'm a United States Navy lieutenant.

Things are pretty great... Oh hey, I just got called on to do a secret mission. Gonna climb up in the b17 and use this controller here to fly that BQ8 over there by REMOTE CONTROL.

There's some U-boats over there. Let's go drop some bombs on them by remote control. That would be cool right?

Oh shit-something went wroooooo~~•

REPORT REPORT: ATTEMPTED FIRST APHRODITE ATTACK TWELVE AUGUST WITH ROBOT TAKING OFF FROM FERSFIELD AT ONE EIGHT ZERO FIVE HOURS PD ROBOT EXPLODED IN THE AIR AT APPROXIMATELY TWO THOUSAND FEET EIGHT MILES SOUTHEAST OF HALESWORTH AT ONE EIGHT TWO ZERO HOURS PD WILFORD J. WILLY CMA SR GRADE LIEUTENANT AND JOSEPH P. KENNEDY SR GRADE LIEUTENANT CMA BOTH USNR CMA WERE KILLED PD COMMANDER SMITH CMA IN COMMAND OF THIS UNIT CMA IS MAKING FULL REPORT TO US NAVAL OPERATIONS PD A MORE DETAILED REPORT WILL BE FORWARDED TO YOU WHEN INTERROGATION IS COMPLETED
He was killed in action while serving as a land-based patrol bomber pilot in World War II and was posthumously awarded the Navy Cross.

Some fucking leaf that didn't do anything at war

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hasso_von_Manteuffel
>spends 2 years in the slammer but otherwise notable, decent, but unimpressive life

>my past life