Red pilled female on Pol

I've been on Pol for a long time and enjoyed lots of Bantz. I'm straight, redpilled, can't stand sjw, am into self sustainable lifestyle, like guns,don't watch tv, think women still need to have a role and stop competing with men bc were different. I am small and most people say I'm very attractive but I basically have no friends and I really don't care bc I don't like people. Am I broken pol? I've had many conversations and You've all assumed I was male which is fine but I'm sort of robotic when it comes to giving a shit about feelings. I just get melancholy seeing how degenerate women are now days. When i try to redpill them they look at me like im crazy bc theyre bluepill. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/khK9fIgoNjQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Find a good man and make white babies.

I'll tell you if you postits

you sound just like my wife, before we got married.

>I have tits give me attention i'm so rad pilled I sware you gize

Fuck off. You give up your identity on Sup Forums like the rest of us. You're just an user making a worthless slide thread.

I can relate. I cant have friends because I just wanna argue with them when they invariably believe nonsense, like stupid things and are hedonistic faggots. Theres not much you can do. I got my fingers crossed for civil war

Tranny detected
Abandon thread

Saw that horn off before the other horses figure out you are a unicorn?

Honestly? Do your thing and remain legit. You'll one day find a guy who's just as reclusive and you'll have a partner to love and weather the storm that is the rise of open violence from the left.

Kudos for being a credit to your gender. Sucks to say that but given the current generation it's required.

Day of the rake is coming leaf.

>Am I broken pol?
No you're a typical attention seeking whore

Post a picture of your hand "female".

Day of the rake nothing.
identity politics is cancer.
Stop bringing cancer to our board.

You aren't welcome here you roastie cunt
>wahhh I'm forever alone because chad won't fuck me 24/7
Women are memes and never take one seriously, especially an attention whore like you

Found guy, had a kid, I just don't know how to get women to stop being degenerate. Tried making friends with new neighbor bc she likes to read and farm. She mentions liberal crazies in book club. I agree say I don't like gay marriage. She quickly changed subject Feels bad man.

Coming from canada

I saw female and that's all I needed to see. Fuck off because you can't be redpilled. This is a gentlemens club here on Sup Forums. I don't care if you think you're redpilled ultimately it will be men to save the West

You can lurk but other than that stay out of the discourse. Women are a reason that the West is on decline. And you shouldn't just expect attention because you're a girl.

>0 dicks by this ID
Really failed to make me think.

You're correct but in saying you're also the reason women are bluepill shills that go after betamales.

There isn't much you can do then. Women from early 20s and beyond are largely a lost cause unless you look into the third world. Older women keep saying that it's still a man's world but they know nothing about laws, education, or the stigma put on men for doing nearly anything not allowed by the patrician class.

I have a gf and I've redpilled her hard. That said she's still somewhat a fan of Marvel and believes that feminism has a place in the world...but at least she has the excuse of being from Brazil which is the best the third world will ever get.

Come to Brazil!

>You're correct but in saying you're also the reason women are bluepill shills that go after betamales.
What do you mean by this? How am I the reason women are bluepilled. Women are naturally bluepilled...

And they don't go after betas kek haven'y you seen /r9k/?

need to do is red
If you actually are women what you need to do is redpill other women
Your friends, your sisters, etc. I don't mean the meme redpill I mean make them aware of what's going on in the world and how they can help fix it
That's what we need

You can't give anyone the red pill, they have to seek it out on their own. All you can do is find a decent man and pump out a couple white children.

Like the picture. Saved. Can't believe some Sup Forumsack painted that kek

My bad phone, screen is all broken

You know what I mean

What part of the country are you in?

I get it. I do. I hate these women's groups. I just don't know what in the hell I can do to help better my sex. There's no reasoning with them bc they're too emotional where men are more reserved. I feel like the future humans are lost if these are the parents of the future. Men will settle and raise degenerate children. There's too much blame put on men for everything now days and if I mention that I get attacked.

>implying you can reverse the brainwash so easily

Took me years to redpill my dad. Meanwhile my cousin was redpilled all along and we never talked to each other, until I saw him browsing Sup Forums.

What they mean is that you instantly shut down women because they're women, and in doing so drive them away. Red pilled women exist you know.

only replying because of impressive thoth digits

if you are female and attractive, post pics of tits and timestamp or else you're a faggot larper, otherwise you won't get the answer you want

if you own guns, post pic of guns with timestamp

how about you fuck off and stop attentionwhoring

I've been redpilled since childhood. I mean if there's not imputed on both sides the future for u guys is fucked too. Men will have no choice but to breed with fat blue haired screeching idiots if a game plan isn't made to reverse this fast. Before shooting me down realize I'm extending an olive branch to try to get women to change their thinking. If you're an asshole white male stigma will continue and you give them a reason

fake and gay

Bible belt

>I've been redpilled since childhood

Don't tell me you voted Trump then, lol.

It's not just women, and men are to blame for the sorry state of humanity and families right now as well. Most people are brain dead kike owned morons, it's just the sad truth. You're probably not as red pilled as you think and I swear that's not to say that I think I am, but you're probably buying into a lot more propaganda and kike tricks than you realize.

Maybe so but never trust them. Always remember they are part of the problem. Ultimately they are followers though so eventually we can get them to agree with us, but I don't want too many females coming on this board and ruining it.

1. A red pilled woman would never post her nudes (I hope) as she is supposed to have self-respect. Would you marry a Sup Forums camwhore? Didn't think so.

2. Owning weapons is not very feminine; it's men's job to kill each other.

tits of gtfo

>I just don't know what in the hell I can do to help better my sex.
Make other females feel judged for being degenerate and lazy. Women used to be much better at doing this before "slut shaming" and sjws came around, and it helped produce generations of better women.

A good deal of women used to be able to manage entire households of a dozen or more servants... most can barely manage their own lives now. Feminism has made women function a lot worse than they used to.

I've been here a long time. You have likely talked to me. I let u think I'm male bc everyone says tits w timestamp. Not happening bc I'm not a whore

tits or gtfo faggot
>saged and hidden for attention whores

That's not what I'm implying

My point is that a lot of us will never get .the chance to even talk to girls let alone redpill them. user has a chance to at least try to do what some of us can't

I agree. All women my age won't even raise their own young. There's a serious breakdown of family at frightening rates. Most women my age in my city get knocked up by illegals til they get their green card then it's see ya lster. Women are such whorls and it's embarrassing

Maybe you behave as patethic with people as you do here.
Cringy attention begging is the problem. Not your redpill.

Shouldn't you be somewhere

>All women my age won't even raise their own young.

How old are you? You have one kid, right?

>flag
>discouraging a women from posting tits

getting real sick of your shit ahmed

STOP SAYING BC INSTEAD OF BECAUSE.
YOU SOUND LIKE A NEGRO.

33 1 kid

>hurr leaf (aka identity politics)

This is all the vagina has to offer.

33 and one kid +attention whoring at night on the internet.
What a great Bible belt red pilled women.

>being a single mother
>being red pilled

pick one you stupid fucking slut

I'm not single faggot

The only women who do that are attention whores, so you get an unstable attention whore with that. I guess it's useful for outing them though.

What took you so long!? How many are you planning on having?

I'm 20 and I have two sons, trying to conceive my third baby right now, in fact just ovulated so fingers crossed we did it this time. I wish more women MY age would actually start having families!

Alright fine if you can fit in well then I suppose you can be used. Anyways, I'm really not sure what can be done about women. They need to be convinced that being housewives and staying in the home and raising children is a good thing. It's the only way to save women, they need to stop trying to compete with men and accept childbearing as their man role.

Try convincing women that you like the idea of marriage and the idea of having kids. Women are currently denying their biological and natural role in society.

When it comes to women redpill comes with age as well. Most young women now are living hedonistic lifestyles against their own interests, because in reality all women are dependent and need a male provider. Try to teach other women that having kids and getting married is in fact actually an easier life then them. Nowadays women are so confused because they want to be working slaves but they also want to maintain their entitlements that they get from being dependent. I would rather the latter.

8C8J8 is right, i rather want to hear from females than your trudeau cuck stories.
a big part of the alt-right is about the 14 words and you can't have those without women, so let them speak their mind from time to time, it's a nice change to all the shitpost and shillposting the entire time.

I cannot have anymore. Sucks

>being on the internet in one of the most degenerate boards without husbands permission
>not looking after your child and staying in the kitchen
>being a good mother

pick one you stupid harlot

Focus on that with women. The failure of the family unit. Break that shit in and shove it hard like you're a Muslim with a sexual emergency.

I don't think anything else will work but statistics. Look up HoneyBadgerRadio. Big array of opinions and I think you'd find a few of the women there mimicking you thoughts. A few are mothers or boys so they have a lot to say about how fucked it is.

am I the only one getting tired of these threads

>inb4 hurr durr trigger bc u dont lik wymn cas dey dun like u

no faggot, cant you just lurk moar and learn how to do things on your own

TITS OR GTFO

>so let them speak their mind from time to time
Be careful with this though. She seems alright, but if we start to allow women on here and they feel comfortable sharing all their opinions then it could seriously cuck Sup Forums

Thats why the whole tits and timestamp thing works so damn well. It makes women not want to reveal that they are a woman when it comes to discussion. So if they have something stupid to say and they want to use their sex to back it up they get discouraged because they all know that if they tell us they're a girl that we'll just say tits or gtfo

You've got it wrong. There are two types of women, those that want to be mothers and those that don't. You shouldn't try to change the latter, they don't have those instincts for a reason and most likely would not make good mothers. It's not convincing women to want to become mothers and wives, it's convincing them that it's actually realistic, feasible, responsible, okay. Actually a ton of young women want to get married and have children but they don't feel like they have that option because it's not currently socially acceptable, and because the kikes have pushed a narrative that life works one specific way and you need huge amounts of money or whatever to be a parent.

Child asleep, I like it on pol, go fix a samich

Post weight

How old is your little one? I'm sorry to hear that, what happened, if you don't mind me asking?

>red pilled
>brings up (((her))) sex on Sup Forums
Lets see those tits you fucking worthless whore

Why are women so proud to be a woman? Lol it's literally a flip of a coin.

Yeah, you know the problem. I have no clue how to fix this. It's really ruining birthrates in the West. We probably need to teach the next generation of girls that having children is a good thing. It starts with education. Telling girls that they can do anything was the biggest mistake we ever made.

youre embarrassing girls. stop it.

11, supposed to be twins, lost one had issues. Can't have anymore

Why did you put "her" in triple parentheses?

I never understood this either but I'm sure as hell happy I'm not a woman kek. If you ended up a man you really got lucky

Why are you proud of being white? Oh right, Canada.

He thinks I'm a jew. It's a conspiracy when there's a female on pol

Sup Forums is a trans friendly board user.

Therefore, gendering yourself is not allowed, as it can cause dysphoria for some people. We believe we are all equals, regardless of our gender identities.

Please be understanding.

If you already have a kid and a guy in your life and your mission is apparently to redpill other women...the why exactly did you mention

> I am small and most people say I'm very attractive

I need a wife. I have about a year - year and a half left in my cs degree, working part time in aerospace less than $4k in debt, own a car (a shitty car). Parents are millionaires, I stand to inherit at least some of that.

I'm a socially awkward introvert and probably exist somewhere on the autism spectrome. I have my genealogy going back 9 generations, other than 1/64 native american and a bit of Fin I am white (Scottish, Welsh, Swedish mostly, bit of Danish and Finnish). I am not obese or fit.

Must be white or happa. If older than 24 college educated or other technical experience preferred.

Same with me OP I only have one mate that's open to the same things as me but he doesn't seem to care he would rather drink his problems away. The rest of my mates just don't understand. Frustrating but not much you can do just try find more like minded people

No way. Now eye color.

for the juicy attention

produce heirs and start a happy family and start encouraging others to live a righteous and conservative life style. Simple as that, insist on telling women how retarded they are and why theyre some of the most hated things on the planet for their banality and rudeness. And show them how much life is better when you're in a happy marriage with someone until you both grow old together... Its very simple user

Also TITS OR GTFO
>>nb4 no, nb4 cant, nb4 saying youre a woman on Sup Forums and not posting tits. Wtf is wrong with you, you born yesterday? Jew

Yeah, exactly. They want to have babies. I have a lot of girlfriends in college right now. I cannot tell you the amount of times they tell me how much they wish that there boyfriends would propose, that they could have babies like me but they can't of course because they have to finish school and they're too young and everything. Haven't you ever noticed how much teenage girls (well, appealing ones at least) love babies, always talk about "baby fever", all that? Right now we're taught that having children too young is stupid, that it should be put off until you've already accomplished everything in life, and should really be kept down to just one or two children as well.

Oh man that's terrible. I'm just sorry to hear that, sorry for being kinda sassy earlier! I'm legitimately autistic.

be my wife.

Hi! Welcome to Sup Forums. As you know (since you have been here for a long time by your own admission), in order to evaluate request we will need to see some time stamped tits. If you are unable or unwilling to provide said time stamped tits, I'm afraid we're going to have to ask you to get the fuck out.

It's not like I'm horrendous to look at and im not a fat smelly offputting person. I look very normal but still fail. I don't know how to engage women without scaring them off. Many seem to think certain things cannot be talked about

Show them the humanity destorying shit that all their evil stands for and how you literally cannot have good stuff on earth with these commie blobal kike fucks ruining everything. You have kid and husbando, you dont need to hold any punches, start with niggers and how theyre different from decent black folk, then get to the jews, NWO, gays, communism, literally all connected.

>men arent mind-readers

Use your natural inherited talents and lie to fit in. Woman are better liars natively than men due to thier empathic advantages over men. Which helps their ability to notice social queues and emotions.

>youtu.be/khK9fIgoNjQ

Watch this tim kaine speech for up to the 1:02 mark. You'll notice an obvious social tell, looks like guilt or shame and then a forced round of applause.

Brown... no I'm not blue eyed

Exactly. As much as I don't like women I will say I feel bad for them because feminism has hurt women more than it has hurt men.

There's plenty of girls out there that went to college when they shouldn't have and they all know they would be happier if they got married young and had a baby. Women still always have the national urge to bear children. It both maintains society and it's proven that ever since women started working more and having less kids that suicide has gone up for women because they are much satisfied in life.

Feminism betrayed women. A bunch of fat and jealous women ruined being a woman for the rest of the females out there. They should be able to have kids and be married at a young age. We need to start encouraging girls that this is a good thing again and shut the feminists up that think marriage=slavery somehow

you're not single, ok. but are you with the father of your child? was your child born out of wedlock? if you're not, then you're not redpilled.

>Red pilled female
Literally impossible. Female brain cant grasp things which define what called "redpilled" here. So we have just an attention whore parroting slightly different things than usual. It looks repulsive.

No harm no goul. I'm used to autism after all I do browse pol

Da

It's not even a national urge, it probably has nothing to do with the well-being of our country for most women. It's just a natural biological urge, all women feel it and even the butch leftist sluts who pretend they never want kids start feeling resentful and jealous by their late twenties.

The problem with the world is just a lack of love. We need to encourage a whole lot of social change that will probably only be possible through years of raising our younger kids differently.