Someone redpill me on Switzerland, I hate muslims so much I might move there

Someone redpill me on Switzerland, I hate muslims so much I might move there.

They're basically yodeling cheese eating mountain Jews

This. The JEW part is important.

The reason it's muslim free is because you can't freely move there.

hundred thousands of germans had this idea before and swiss people are starting to hate german immigrants and wanting to kick them out again

Used to live there. The country itself is literally perfect, but expensive. The people aren't friendly though.

Even better gun laws than the U.S.

GET OFF MY LAWN
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FpBp~

Will it stay "perfect"? Are there any underlying issues that could come up in the future?

but im rich user

>Someone redpill me on Switzerland, I hate muslims so much I might move there.
i was there for work for a week

if youre idea of a muslim free zone and i can only attest to geneva...you need to reconsider your options lad

also
>i might just move there

as if they want a fucking leaf lmao

okay, your monies can come.
You stay the fuck where you are.

They do not allow american/canada bank accounts in Ch.

There are lots o muslims in the big cities, and stinky albanians.
I've been on vacation in Switzerland to see my relatives.
was nice went hiking in the mountains.

Geneva is pretty much France at this point, absolutely disgusting

eh i didnt mind the swiss-french all that much. the french in france were much worse

plus geneva is a beautiful city

god fuckin dammit there everywhere arent they

FUCK U MOHAMED U FUCK

Swiss French are cool except Geneva, its pretty much the only place you have any chance of getting mugged

Thanks for the nice words, user.
>Geneva nice
Nah, the mountains are nice. Pic related taken a few minutes ago.

yes i went to the mountains after my time at work there

ive never felt so at home than i did in switerland

you fellas are v lucky to live there. i hope one day i can move there but it isnt easy if you dont have a lot of money or banking job. even with my us and eu citizenships it's difficult

Swiss people are still very shy. Some might take that as arrogance, but it is not. In general, we like hard working upright folks. That is why we're skeptical about niggers and the like.

>I hate muslims so much I might move there.
>Switzerland

Breh....

>A FUCKING LEAF ASKING TO BE REDPILLED ON A FUCKING KNIFE GTFO

Switzerland has a lot of Kosovan expats living here, ~350k out of ~8m people. They are mostly muslims.

And then many more.

We just aren't officially in fucking crying pussy mode like most of the surrounding EU over dealing a bunch of refugees, even if the whining has already started with the right wing domestically (we don't actually really have any actual big problems on the streets or whatever, though.)

You guys should realize it doesn't matter if a non white is a hard working upright member of society because they have their own countries to live in and they don't belong in white countries. I don't get this obsession with allowing certain non whites tonstay because they mimick white people.

Fuck off we're full

we have millions muds. dont come here

Best nation