NO NO NO!!!

THEY ARE TRYING TO REPLACE SPICER!!!!!
Please tell me this is just fake news..

washingtonian.com/2017/02/10/exclusive-white-house-interviewing-candidates-press-secretary/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CarlHigbie/status/830254968997347329
youtube.com/watch?v=g-w16cyQ8wQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who cares he is just a press secratary

Well that sucks.

Wew kiddo you've got to be spicin me..

Aw damn. I liked Spicer but he's shit at coming up with things on the spot. He seems like a nice guy but they need to up their game a bit. Hopefully he doesn't go away completely.

He's not very good, so I'm okay with this.

Doubt it, Spice istu Spicey. They are looking for a communications director (which Curry is currently filling in as well as press sec) but who knows maybe he'll take the latter but that would be a big gib to the media and libtards

damn, i want to see melissa mcarthy again and again!

I hope they do. I've found him to be annoying as fuck.

>"Ok :) so, today on the list of things daddy did..."
Entertaining as that would be I think his role in causing shit at colleges is more important.

spicer and conway make a great pair, foot in mouth tag team, great snl material

>secratary

you can't spell secretary?

Spicer is probably the best guy they could have asked for. Every time some "absurd" spicer story shows up in the MSM, it's literally just more coverage of what Trump is actually doing, in an indirect way.

KEEP SPICER

This is the only guy I'd be okay with replacing the spice-man

KEK! I was looking fwd to more of him on SNL. This libtard is going to love watching Pepe le amateur hour ruin his own administration. Kekekekekekekekek

>washingtonian
Literally who of news sources

Absolutely not, and you're dumbass for actually liking him

spicer is annoying in just the right way

They need to fire this idiot as well.

Spicer is great. Kellyanne Conwat gets btfo everytime she goes on tv. Wish she would leave the pr to people with rhetoric skills

Came here to post this.

This
He seems like a nice guy its just... hes really bad at his job
>lets not forget he coined alternative facts

Good, he's almost as retarded as Kellyanne

Good, the guy is an amateur. I honestly can't believe people think he is good

Fuck off pleddit

no, that was this bimbo

And devos

>Google Carl Higbie
Holy fuck this guy look like twice the mad man Spicy is. He's gonna go even harder on the MSM

no one likes him or thinks trump is doing a good job, just a bunch of newfags that think trying to yell louder and more often than the other side has anything to do with worthwhile conversation

But why?

How is he great you drooling moron? He constantly forgets shit, mixes shit up or just replies with "i don't knoooow" causing awkward pauses everywhere

Oh this guy. He served and was a big Trump supporter.

What's that thing on his lapel -- oh.
YES

hes got a point. Imagine the salt?

Don't worry user. The Trump administration is a stronghold of integrity and moral values.

Trump should get Ed McMahon to do it

They better not. Spice cannot be put on ice. Who gives a shit about a lame SNL sketch? Literally nobody watches that shit.

this guy fucks, love him

>Kellyanne Conwat gets btfo everytime she goes on tv.
give me one example? And please no Samantha Bee edited shit.

Whoever the people are that want to replace Spicer should get fired by Trump. Would be fucking cool to see that happen.

You mean Vince McMahon?

Well spicer does fuck up a lot reading stuff, so if they would get someone who doesn't stumble on words that would be grate

But maybe thats even a little bit deliberate to pick a dyslexic guy to be your press secretary

Any video I've ever watched of her was pure cringe. I stopped watching because I hate awkward shit.

I don't care, since my age starts with 2 and my IQ is in triple digits
> le ebin salt le kike faggot sucks nigger dicks
Fuck off

>The Bowling Green """""Massacre"""""

She's lying when she said she misspoke when she referred to the "massacre" at bowling green also. She's referenced that imaginary terrorist attack once before, in an interview with Cosmopolitan magazine. She specifically referred to the soldiers who lost their lives in the attack also. Stupid bitch.

> (You)
>You mean Vince McMahon?

Lol yeah, oops. Though Ed McMahon would work too. Just prop his skeleton up there and make the press stare at it for an hour everyday.

>They better not. Spice cannot be put on ice. Who gives a shit about a lame SNL sketch? Literally nobody watches that shit.

Pretty much only Trump. Such a loser.

It would be hilarious to see the "mayhem" that would ensue. Press secretary is a meme position thats only being heard about cause the medias blowing every little thing up about trump

Mr. President you should leave the name section anonymous.

Christ are you a devouted shit poster, posting even to try to stir shit with your own supporters. I salute you

i actually like spicer. and seriously? WHO ELSE WOULD BE WILLING TO SIT IN A FUCKING ROOM WITH THE MEDIA FOR MORE THAN 5 MINUTES?

>no one

WELL IT LOOKS LIKE SPICER ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE ROFL

I agree with this. Milo would be great but then he doesn't get to attack and provoke the left which he does very effectively

IF THEY DROP SPICER, I DROP TRUMP

FUCK THESE CUNTS

>tfw just started making some primo top quality spicer memes

ah yes there's the reactions I was looking for

lmfao drumpf is always losing. you looking shaky donny boy? all this turmoil and he's supposed to last 4 years? it hasn't even been one month

Milo has infinitely more charisma than Spicer. He stumped for Trump during the election. Trump defended Milo by threatening to defund UC Berkeley.

It'd be perfect. Why are you being such a little faggot about it?

Press secretary is a legit job when it's a Repub admin, exponentially so now. But Dubya cycled thru like 6 or something. Obama had the same one for 8 yrs. and most people couldn't even name home.

Spicer seems like a nice guy but he's a bit too soft for the role, especially in such a controversial administration that gets constantly lambasted by the media. They need someone extremely authoritative, well-spoken, and quick witted, who doesn't stumble over words and who can shut shit down when needed.

I hope they find something else for Spicer since he does seem like a genuinely nice dude with good intentions, but Carl Higbie would be unquestionably better suited for the job.

what the fuck are you talking about, gibbs, carney, and earnest; that's three

I want to slap Bonobono so fucking hard her ears start ringing.

Undecided on issue of press secretary.

Did you even read the article? He has had no formal interviews. He offered his services, is a long-time friend of the Trumps, and talked to some people. This is propaganda. Commander Spicer gave us best girl and you think they're going to get rid of him? Fuck off, CREW.

Give us Milo yiannopoulos please.

Just put Newt Gingrich up there. He fucking hates the media more than Spicer.

it's not about liking him
it's about having a flaming faggot kike that loves black dick work for such a homophobic antisemitic racist president

Nevermind bush had 4 and Obama 3

My thoughts exactly.

Im a close friend of Trump and he told me hes thinking about Katy Couric. I know. Crazy. You will see.

You must be taking the word of the (((MSM))). She actually never got BTFO about Bowling Green. Here's the clip:
youtube.com/watch?v=g-w16cyQ8wQ

At 2:10 she starts explaining the immigration executive order, and she mentions Bowling Green and Chris Matthews doesn't even say anything about it. I'm sure at that point the producer of Hardball was scrambling trying to figure out what the fuck Bowling Green was.

Even when she outright lies, she still manages to dominate the conversation.

It's only the redditors and underage posters that do that God-Emperor thing. At some point you're going to have to point out the mistakes your politician is making.

OMAROSA!!!

LEAVE SPICER ALONE

HE JUST WANTS MONEY FOR MORE GUNPLA

Yep, a top bloke but this is total war

This. Even as a close friend I try to tell Donald to pick his battles. Hes too stubborn and I think for some reason has a Napoleon Complex for some weird reason.

>i was not here before trump was sworn in
Also Trump is a narcissist, not napoleon complex.

Fire Spicer, Kelly Anne, destroy Trumps phone and hire this bitch.

Confirmed for fake news.

Might be fake, but him and Kelly Anne are fucking awful. Fire them.

NO

I like Spicer. They better not replace him.

Here's what Carl Higbie said on twitter 3 hours ago

>FOR THE RECORD: in last few weeks I spoke to some in admin regarding communications or spox positions, NO formal interviews.

Which seems odd because it's in response to the wasingtonian article but not a rebuke of the claim.

Also worth noting that sean spicer's press briefing today was a little over 30minutes and only like 20 minutes of questions which is odd because that only ever happens if the POTUS has a press event soon; they're usually in excess of an hour.

I don't know, it's not looking good, I really want sean to stay on tbqhf

this. quality post m8

naw, sean's great and has a shit tonne of comm experience and is great with asian policy, he just needs to get his confidence; all press secretaries are awkward at first but most of them shadow the current press sec and gain experience from them

kellyanne just got way to excited about the victory and attention and just needs to calm the fuck down a bit

Spicer is too self-conscious to do his job right. You need to be a brilliant sociopath to bullshit for a president like Trump.

Milo said he's going to have a huge speech in DC in late Feb. Makes me wonder

I'm surprised Bannon hasn't gotten him a government job of some sort yet.

I was here for the entire election. The point still stands.

>first black president had a press secretary named "Gibbs"

you can't make this shit up

Drug use

i hope they put in conway

How naive are you.

it's wapo, i wouldn't take it seriously until it actually happens

Its just fake news trying to stir up some distrust among Trump team.

Ann Coulter for the job and cherish the liberal tears for years.

I hope Alex Jones replaces him.

lol, Conway don't want that job. That's why she almost didnt end up working in the WH -- they definitely offered her press sec. She doesn't want that daily stress. She just wants to chill out and collect 172k per year from taxpayers.

I can see why you voted Trump.
How are the opposable thumbs working for you kiddo?

>muh God emperor.
>hires a group of idiots