TRUMP TO KILL AND TORTURE PETS!

How can you defend Trump anymore!? He is going to allow the torture, experimental testing, neglect and BRUTAL killing of pets and other animals on a MASSIVE scale and you "won't even be able to find out about it"!

He's obviously heartless as "a part of his soul remains unawakened" (Anatol France) as there is NO PUBLIC EVIDENCE that Trump has ever owned a dog or pet! This means he's a genuinely wretched person!

Trump is obviously some sort of psychopath and blatantly evil!

Does he masturbate to the torture and killing of animals!? THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THAT HE DOESN'T!

Does he allow for the painful experimental testing of animals in attempts to produce new hair growth products he might use!? THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THAT HE DOESN'T!

Does Trump drink the blood of unadopted dogs and cats etc as part of a ritual he believes gives him inhuman strength (and because he likes the taste)!? THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THAT HE DOESN'T!

Ok... but seriously though, watching Keith Olberman become more crazy on a literally daily basis has actually become somewhat amusing. It seems that he hasn't coped very well with his continued failures and as a result appears to be pandering to liberals stupid enough to believe his crazy shit. The scary thing is, he has gained some ground in this regard and we now have a somewhat sizeable amount (and growing) of liberal morons taking what he says as fact and very much freaking out as a result.

Holy fucking mother fucking fuck of all fuck... I've literally just spoke with a liberal who is CONVINCED as a MATTER OF "FACT" that Trump has "personally authorized" the brutal mistreatment of animals AND is going to instate concentration camps for non-whites (another Keith Olberman rant). My god...

youtube.com/watch?v=RzWppkh4JJY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7msXSNijvGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I used to get a laugh out of Olbermanns antics but honestly now that I know how many people (if you consider liberals people that is) take him completely serious it's also kinda scary.

The fringe element of liberals is loving him. Liberals in general are pretty crazy but the diehard Olbermann people are beyond help.

Did Hitler do this shit to animals or is Trump now even worse than Hitler (or worse than he was already considered)?

>fringe element of liberals

Considering how insane the average Liberal already is, the idea of the "fringe element" of liberals is basically hilarious.

Are they mentally ill or brainwashed or what the fuck is the deal anyways? How is it there are so many of these braindead morons everywhere?

Ol' Keith never ceases to amaze me with his craziness.

We are going to almost certainly have millions of libtards believing that Trump is some psycho animal killer. If it wasn't so ridiculous it'd be damn entertaining.

I hope you're not suggesting that masturbating to the torture and killing of animals is a bad thing. It's the only way I can get off at this point.

I wonder if Keith truly believes all the nonsense he rants about or if he's just trying to salvage what's left of his career by pandering to crazy and stupid people (i.e. liberals)???

Keith Olbermann is almost always correct you simple minded pol bitch. Trump is seriously going to enable the torture and killing of animals. How can you not care?

I always convince myself trump can't get any worse but I'm always wrong. He needs to be impeached or taken out one way or another.

Is this bait or troll or are you actually serious?

Yes I am fucking serious. Look at Olbermanns record. He's correct about his predictions an overwhelmingly amount of the time. He always reports accurately. He doesn't get his facts wrong. People just sometimes don't take him seriously because he sounds so damn angry. But he damn well should be angry!

Figures you fucking right wing and probably white guy retard would think otherwise. You people are revolting.

Olbermann is literally well known to be incorrect a lot. He over-exaggerates almost constantly and his whole game is to rant angrily to get his retarded audience all riled up. It's amazing that you can't understand these obvious things but then again you sound like you're probably a liberal so I suppose it makes sense.

Are you retarded?

He's only "well known" to be incorrect among people who ignore facts and reality (like you) which is why Republicans, conservatives, the right in general along with a lot of white people think that Olbermann isn't a quality reporter.

Elaborate please.

>white people in general ignore facts and reality

What the FUCK is wrong with this DRUMPF guy huh?

holy shit these tards actually believe this shit.

People are braindead.

What do you mean?

OP is only retarded if he actually thinks that Trump won't allow and furthermore enjoy the killing and poor treatment of animals.

It really is an interesting phenomenon. Just look at the comments from people on Olbermanns youtube video in the OP post. Those people are so fucking braindead it's beyond me how it must be like to function as one of them.

You are just another classic right wing idiot who for some stupid reason Trump won't really do something like authorize fucked up treatment of animals.

Join reality. Trump is a disgusting pompous dimwit put in power only because of stupid people like you. I hope all dog rips your throat out and eats your body.

Whatever you say PETA

Fuck off. I'm just being sensible. Besides PETA is a fantastic organization that has done many great things in the world. Saving living creatures is God's work.

PETA kills animals you dipshit.

Yes, you have to be a "dimwit" to make billions of dollars and become President of the most powerful country in the history of the world. Being a dimwit is a requirement I suppose right?

They only kill animals that are beyond reasonable help and they do it humanely you dipshit.

peta kills animals for propaganda purposes, this has been filmed.

Because they put them in that situation with poor living conditions you fucking mongoloid.

Trump only made his money because his rich white privileged daddy gave him millions and millions to get started. Then he just rode along you immense jackass.

He IS a dimwit and was only elected because this country has millions upon millions of stunning idiots. Grow an IQ beyond 100 and you'll join reality... probably lean liberal too. The smarter you are the more liberal you become. Gee I wonder why?

This was in very isolated unusual cases. Also there were times undercover shit fucks were pretending to be peta made films like what you refer to. Fuck you and learn to reality you gigantic dolt. Peta is amazing and you are not.

Only in very unusual isolated cases you fucking cunt monkey. Peta saves animals and does great things the vast majority of the time. Also paid undercover scum had made peta look bad.

You need to read more accurate reports you astounding moron.

Having a big inheritance doesn't automatically make you successful.

>isolated cases
>peta members came out and admitted that they were encouraged to steal and kill pets
Get your head out of your ass you liberal monkey.

You just imagine "facts" in your head.

>people still replying to the troll
this is pathetic even by Sup Forums standards

There are no "facts" in these idiots heads, only paranoia.

>NO PUBLIC EVIDENCE that Trump has ever owned a dog or pet
Obvious shill is obvious, Trump loves the doggo cause he's murrican. nice try tho.

You do realize it was Keith Olbermann who said that there's no evidence that Trump ever owned a pet right? He equated that to meaning a part of Trump's soul was never awakened and that means Trump is essentially a bad guy...

It's fine. There's no kink shaming in a progressive society.

You know very little about PETA and it's blatantly obvious. Do you have a pin or something sharp you can pop your bubble with?

Nobody is touching my kitter, and these people are hysterical to actually believe this bullshit.

>reddit spacing

If you guys truly think peta is some big bad animal killing propaganda machine you are beyond help.

Peta has saved countless animals and they teach many people about proper care and about animal rights.

Stop being such closed minded rejects and join reality.

All are welcome in reality. Once you join you'll know things like how vile Trump really is, how he doesn't give a shit about torturing animals, and that peta is great.

>implying you live in reality

Seriously this. Liberalism is now a fucking cult.

Troll thread? Even though Keith Olbermann went on a rant about how Trump is a horrible guy because he's authorizing the torture, killing etc of animals and that he's missing a part of his soul for not having owned a dog? Yea... it'd be a troll thread if there weren't literally a FUCK TON of liberals who currently believe these things atm.

Your lack of understanding this is pathetic, even by Sup Forums standards.

youtube.com/watch?v=7msXSNijvGA

Is that some sort of anti-semetic joke? The oven? Jesus... this place really is fucked up. Leave it to Trump retards to be against jews and even joke about it as well as claiming others don't live in reality even though they don't realize they are the ones not living in reality.

You are sick. I hope you choke on a yamulke and die.

Grow a pair, it might save you.

The "He Will Not Divide Us" thing was look very very much like a cult chanting at a lot of times. People standing for hours doing nothing but saying the five words over and over...

They are getting more crazy all the time too. I've encountered liberals who are genuinely convinced that Trump is going to forcibly remove all Muslims from America even if they were born here as full US citizens. Not to mention a whole host of other insane shit.

9/10 bait

My pair is plenty big. Big enough to not give in to primitive desires like hate or antisemitism. Big enough to see Trump for what he really is (trash). Big enough to accept animal rights.

I'll let you lick my balls. Might even turn you into a man.

>animals more important
>niggers are animals
>not even peta wants to help them
Kek

What balls?

Why do you insecure morons always resort to claiming "bait" when you don't have a rational rebuttal?

You're pathetic. You're scared.

>The smarter you are the more liberal you become
Also positively correlated with intelligence is the detachment from reality, and derangement, and almost certainly a sense of entitlement to market your profitable career as a reason to stand up for the proletariat's rights and thoughts.

>Grow an IQ beyond 100 and you'll join reality
- IQ in itself is a flawed systematic approach to intelligence; I have an IQ around the 150's but I can't say I quite replicate the "intelligence" it prescribes. Acts of study and industrial effort creates intellectualism through progressive core elements.
- Also high IQ is correlated with non-tacit reality interpretations and, poorer communication, and intellectual imperialism which says to cull animals because they're an expendable asset before humans.

>PETA
You mean the organization that flounders and flops to support the lives of non-functional animals over human beings? Or maybe the one that memes anti-children's innocent entertainment (Pokemon parodies) to show the dangers of virtual animal companionship?

>...to not give in to primitive desires like hate

And yet you come here to conflict and push anti-government propoganda with emotionally associated language.

If you're going to shit-post your agenda at least make it succint, and reputable.

Yeah...i'm really scared of you.

>retards
Whoa there bud, ableism ain't welcome here you damn dirty fucking kike

A group is judged by its extremist. I'll put in terms you will understand not all Nazi were bad some of them had no role in 'Killing' Jews people like Speer who are mere architects were sentenced in the nuremberg trials same is the case with PETA a lot of members certainly do help out the animals and all the things that you stated but the extremist rub blood over each other and get nude and shout on the road so if the organization wants to be taken seriously they should crack down on the extremists

This is actually the opposite.

US department of agriculture routinely goes out to assassinate animals. If they're scrapped, that's a good thing.

I gotta give it up to PETA for sticking to their principles.

You are like a child who jumps right into the deep end without learning how to swim in the shallow end first. Thus, you drown.

Peta kills most animals because it is unable to feed and house them. If the do not get adopted fast, they die. You must understand that like most charities nowadays, peta does not give a fuck about animals, but wishes to get more money. Thus it has to go against its own principles to save costs. The bigger the charity the worse it gets. Approximately 20-30% of the money reaches the people or animals "helped", most goes to the pockets of the workers and leaders of the organization.

I know you are either a hardcore liberal or just came here to shoot the shit, but what you don't understand is that everybody hates the jews. They have been kicked out several times, of every nation they inhabites because they try to subvert and control, eventually destroy those nations. It is in their nature, such as to bite is in the nature of the dogs.

Now go and read up on your bullshit. I even doubt you know where animal rights originate from.

fuck off reddit