Mexican Marines used a .50 cal rotary minigun to kill a cartel boss and his seven lieutenants

Mexican Marines used a .50 cal rotary minigun to kill a cartel boss and his seven lieutenants.

youtube.com/watch?v=T55b3v-fjJw

Should this sort of thing be allowed and done? What about the danger to innocent people in the surrounding area?

strawpoll.me/12313854

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ClEo2OfA2Zs
twitter.com/fafoluna/status/829946282626121728
youtube.com/watch?v=FqWP40i-ydE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>danger to surrounding people
it's literally a fucking laser of death you stupid nigger.

good job beaners.

get ready for millions more to gun down once we send all of your worthless faggots back to you

that's awesome

>innocent people in the surrounding area
>Mexico
pick one

Desperate times call for desperate measures. They better duck.

Those people should know to not be near criminals anyways. I have no sorrow for any collateral, but neither should there be any.

Hell yeah. Beaners deserve to take their Country back. Cartels have had an easy ride lately. Hope this isn't a one time thing.

White Americans are fucking retarded, if you help the beaners retake they're fucking country they'll stop flooding yours and you'll only deal with niggers and chinks.

Wanna hear something sobering?

It was always this easy.

Who the fuck cares what beaners do to beaners?

Good for them.

>you will never use a giant helicopter minigun to blow away criminal scum
What am I even doing with my life?

Seriously though, it is properly a danger to innocents in the area but it's probably more of a long term detriment to leave the cartel in the area

Better than explosions.

youtube.com/watch?v=ClEo2OfA2Zs

get fucked.

collateral damage is acceptable in war

however, if there is some consideration beyond killing enemies and extracting info from enemies, then there is some state other than a state of war

it's about priorities

>Using a .50 cal minigun
Was he the final boss?

anyone got more pics of this qt

>White Americans are retarded
>help them retake they're fucking country

>they're country

Get lost leaf. Go get your balls stomped by some cultural enrichment you piece of worthless shit

Not fifty call you ignorant slut that is 7.62x51 out of a Dillon aero minigun.

Is that a European posing as a Mexican? I've been told they're all fat, brown and too lazy to hold a skilled job

AH so this is the dirty truth of deportations. Mexicans dont care for their criminals they just kill them my goodness.

Not a .50, 7.62mm, probably the M134D variant. Fifty cal version sounds different.

anymore pics of these policia federal semen demon?

Yes. She is from Espana.

>rotary minigun

Either say rotary cannon or minigun.

Fuck yeah!!! Go Paco go!

Unlike the Mexican army and police the Mexican Marines have been actively combating cartels for many years and willingly accept US assistance. The problem is they don't have the manpower to do the work that the Army and Federales should be doing as well as not being able to trust those two organizations puts serious constraints on what they're able to get done.

that trigger discipline tho

moar, i didn't realize these girls were a thing

jesus lawdy, i need to find a foreign police woman

collateral damage is always acceptable in Mexico

Good ridance, can't wait for the day when I can finally can live without fear of my country being poisoned by good for nothing cartels

They use a gatling to take out bad hombres. The wall just got 10 ft higher.

Came here to say this

modern day stuff plz, not battle of the Alamo tier pics

He was some cartel leader, so yeah kinda

Is Mexican corruption new to you or something? They obviously got jobs for sucking cock.

>leaf
sure sure 62%

Considering the Mexican Marines did it it's probably a GAU-19

>Should this sort of thing be allowed and done?
I have mixed feelings about it. It'd be illegal here, but Mexico doesn't have posse comitatus, and I assume they have different laws regarding criminal rights and law enforcement use-of-force.
>What about the danger to innocent people in the surrounding area?
About the same as LAPD/SBSD committing arson to take out Dorner.

it has tight grouping so no it wouldn't danger people around the area. i mean really what kind of question is that? those gunships are designed to provide close fire support to friendly units.

Major kek at 0:48
"Otra, otra!"
(encore, one more time)

rekt
twitter.com/fafoluna/status/829946282626121728

AY CABRON

>About the same as LAPD/SBSD committing arson to take out Dorner.

>that time they shot up the that pick up truck because they thought it Dorner
>a little old asian lady was in it

>GAU-19
>GAU
>Mexicans

Gun Automatica Uuuyeeeah?

One down 1000000 to go

>50 cal rotary minigun to kill a cartel boss and his seven lieutenants
straight up going fucking rambo holy kek

I had the same feeling

Why does his blood look so non-viscous

Yes, it should.
It would be great if they could minigun whole federal reserve, and not let 1 kike get out alive out of there..

Fuck yeah! The moment the cartels did what they did, peeling people's faces and shit (even though they're killing Mexicans and almost all of them deserve it), their lives were forfeit.

Fuck, use missiles and blow up their compounds and kill them and their families. Spray whole barrios of cartel soldiers with Agent Orange or some other bio or chem weapon.

>What about the danger to innocent people in the surrounding area?
There is no such thing as innocence. Only degrees of guilt.

NARCOS ARE OUR ENEMIES, THEY ARE RECEIVING THE POWER OF JUSTICE AND LAW. ALONG WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP WE WILL SMASH ALL BAD HOMBRES HERE AND IN THE MIDDLE EAST, WE WILL CRUSH YOU AS A LITTLE BUGS.

THIS WAS BLACK SWAN OPERATION THAT CAPTURED THE MOST DANGEROUS BAD HOMBRE, EL CHAPO GUZMAN

Sheeeiiiiiitttttt

A Marine/Navy led coup is what we need. But, what's gonna guarantee the proper functioning of the constitution without it turning back into political cuckoldry?

Imagine if Trump's deathsquads did this shit to the nigger cartels in chicago

SHEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT

OINK'D

Pretty leinient on soft drugs. But Heroin dealers should be given mandatory 25 year hard labor sentences.

Armed heroin dealers should be treated as armed combatants, mandatory life sentence, deportation, or death if resisting capture.

They are truly the worst scum in our society.

not an expert on blood pools but if I had to guess I'd say the ground was wet and that's blood mixed with water or something like that

>But, what's gonna guarantee the proper functioning of the constitution without it turning back into political cuckoldry?
Nothing, which is why the CIA hasn't done that yet. If you could coup Mexico into first world country status they would have.

why is his blood so non-viscous

A round hit a faucet or a toilet maybe, spilling water on the floor?
Mexicans have toilets, right?

actually looking again it looks like the truck's fuel tank got hit and leaked out so that might be blood and gasoline

>Should this sort of thing be allowed
No.
>and done?
no
>in mexico
oh, then absolutely.

Don't forget that the cartels are basically the mexican government's personal army, and this has led to the country going to shit while nobody does nothing

Ok so was this attack only done cause it was a rival gang or not for the government?

I hope I see serious military intervention in response to the gangs and cartels in the near future. It's time for the government to regain control of Mexico and wipe the map of those bastards.

Wait again, he's in front of the wall and not near the truck... but the wall appears to have a showerhead sticking out of it, so there must be pipes there that were hit

El chapos capture

This gang killed a bunch of military personnel.

Holy fuck you're a cynical faggot. How about you enjoy the WIN instead of complain like a god damn post menopausal cunt. Holy fuck.

.50 cal minigun?
Why not just fucking carpet bomb the whole place?

Its a business. Not some cancerous ideology. They can be wiped out. If the cost of operating the business is death, guaranteed, then the business will cease to operate.

If I'm not mistaken, by 's account, then these idiots were sacrificials that were of little use or getting out of hand; perhaps

because the minigun will do a lot less damage. what kind of dumb question is that?

Could have been one of the reasons, maybe the mob boss did something to piss off some politician, or maybe the armed forces are finally getting the support to hunt down more serious targets

>using a minigun to take down a crime boss

life is a fucking videogame

Shit, the government/military don't fuck around.
>kill civilians
nah bruh thats ok
>kill military
reeeeeeeeeeeee
Mexico is so fucked how do fix it?

Are Mexican anti-drug forces part of the bravest people on earth? Say whatever you want about Mexican Americans, you see what the cartel does to narco people

yes they are

Calm down, I'm not complaining. I just wanted to start a discussion on Sup Forums. I'm in support of what they did, actually.

thats probably why they only want to attack them from the air with a fucking minigun. thats bravado, but I dont know about bravery

Based as fuck. Literally nothing wrong with it

AY ay ay caramba

That is most militaries/police forces though.

Yeah the corruption runs too deep to make military solutions viable. It's not like there's a paralyzed civilian government that just needs to have the criminal elements removed to function, the civilian government largely are the criminal elements.

It was almost certainly done at the behest of the United States. The Mexican Marines are /ourguys/ in Mexico at least as far as the DoD is concerned due to being somewhat insulated from the corruption. Retaliation against them would mean retaliation from the US in one form or another. Of course as well all know the CIA isn't as scrupulous in who it is willing to work with.

The Marines don't fuck around.

The army and police force are dumb cucks though. Especially the police. God, what a bunch of useless fucks, I hope the Marines kill them, too.

Actually, the Fuerza Naval del Golfo is a ramification of mexican armed forces, and the most well trained, most intelligent force on central America

Why shouldn't it be allowed fag

loving the sound of that thing

good job mex police

There should be legally enforced million dollar pension minimums for any agent that kills a high level cartel member.

Seriously, we just need to stack the cards against these people. Make cartel membership a death sentence and make cartel opposition a ticket to wealth.

They could pay for it all with drug/property confiscation. I'm sick of seeing people die. If we need to eliminate 50,000 people once, to prevent 50,000 more from dying every year, and to repair US/Mexico relations, we should do it now.

What about the vigilantes that rose up against the cartels terrorizing their towns/villages? (before many of them became what they fought against anyway...)

how did the ARMY get cucked?

what makes the marinas any different?

kill em all, pedro.

wish we could help MAKE MEXICO GREAT AGAIN