What the actual fuck

What the actual fuck
Are women this retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

ted.com/talks/thordis_elva_tom_stranger_our_story_of_rape_and_reconciliation/transcript?language=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

How big of a cuck does the guy have to be to participate in this?

>team up to make money
Ftfy

He's probably gonna rape her again, lets be honest

Spoiler alert: She wasn't actually raped.

Her """rape""" was literally (by her own account) the stereotypical, "I got drunk and a dude boned me and so I was raped lol, pls give me attention"

Why in the ever loving fuck, if you raped a woman, would you even show your goddamn face around saying, Yeah. I raped her.

inb4 they have been fucking on and off for years

Ahh, dude is probably a better person than her then.

>People are fucking retarded
Wow, really gives my noggin' a floggin'

>Chad rapes her
>They become business partners
Makes you think

Literally lol'd. This has got to be satire. What the fucking hell?

isn't that Elizabeth Holmes from that start-up scam thing with the blood?

She's broken.
Guillotine, please.

>meet my rapist everyone, my ex boyfriend who kept going one drunken night

Fake problems of infantilized pussified generation.

>this incident didn't fit my ideas about rape

This is a direct quote from the TED Talk they did.

It's fucking absurd that a woman can get drunk, fuck a man, claim rape, and then become a minor celebrity because of this. It blows my mind.

Source on the quote btw: ted.com/talks/thordis_elva_tom_stranger_our_story_of_rape_and_reconciliation/transcript?language=en

By rape they mean he probably shook her hand.

Kek

What the actual fuck? Why isn't she laughed off the stage?

What a noble human being to forgive such a trespass. I recently forgave a coworker from grand theft auto. He took my keys because they were next to his. He gave them back immediately but nothing can soothe the pain of his car theft for those 2 seconds.

Society is to blame.

>survivor

while you work hard at the GYM and eat clean, CHAD RAPES women and becomes BUSINESS partners and eats PIZZA

Seems like she still fantasizes about that one time she and her ex got drunk had rough sex, broke up, talked about it and how she likes it hard, re-defined it as "rape" like the good libs they are, and decided to monetize it so all women can now join and live their very own rape fantasies.

It's like reality TV 50 Shades of Gray or those horror movies where it's "based on a true story" and filmed with a few handheld cams. New presentation for that wide and oft-untapped market.

Sacrificing cucked admitted rapist Tom to Kek and start a meme campaign to get him locked up for rape.

He didn't actually rape her. She just regretted it.