Why do you hate Indians again Pol?

Gotta be a real idiot to go to a barely English speaking poo and look doctor

At least we are doctors.

Wow! Incredible! Incredible India!

Not an argument.
We will eradicate open defecation in 6 months

They are also very adept at setting up poorly maintenanced shops where they peddle cheap shit. In America, these are Indian owned gas stations, in Europe, it's every third shop on every block.

I hate them because John fucking Wayne hated them and he was a god damn great American.

I don't "hate Indians". They're far better than the paki alternative, but their culture is pretty fucked up and their community hygiene is beyond disgusting. Other than that, they're fine.

WHOA a whole 12% of American scientists are Indian??? Better give them special privileges!

I don't hate Indians who live in INDIA. I just don't want you coming here just as you probably don't want a bunch of trailer trash living in New Delhi.

What percentage of Indians are the ones who keep calling my home with bullshit scams?

Yes . If you want to colonize mars

>John fucking Wayne
Who?

Because you can't poo in the loo.

no poo in mars

send you back, and hire local

Those are whites pretending to be indians

But if you want Mars to be aryo-nordic y'all need us

I love Indians. But they belong in India.

Oh ok, well that makes perfect sense now.

Try calling customer service, and then ask this question.

Because they're disgusting, rude and at the same time, completely oblivious to all of this.

You make a good point but fuck em they have to go back

They shit in the streets

The video came out in 2014. You've had almost 3 years.

theyre not potty trained

Why didnt you start 6 months ago if its that easy?

1.)No Indian ever invented the loo ( 100% of today's poo outside of India goes in it).
2.)0% of Indians are plumbers.
3.)The famous basic hygiene, called poo in the loo, was never once practiced in India.

Your people are unattractive, smell funny, and are covered in little hairs. Literally modern day orcs.

>They shit in the streets

yeah, but you would too if you didn't have a toilet. You're lucky every home you've ever had has come with a couple.

Thank our White ancestors who clawed their way out of an ice age to invent things like toilets for their progeny. All the more reason not to surrender White civilization to the false song of globalism. A race that can create toilets, plumbing, sewers, and waste treatment centers should not mix with a race that poops in the street.

I wouldnt say 100%, ive pooed in some pretty festive spots.

You guys have over 1.2 billion people. You damn well better be inventing some wicked shit

Oh, and if you're acting India invented everything, do yo researh.

Last but not least: POO IN LOO

Idk how anyone could possibly not like you when you look this good

You know how east asians are really good in math but they have absolutely 0 creativity?

Indians are really good at engineering (including bioengineering which makes them good doctors) but they are shit at everything else. I bet those 11% of scientists have something to do with an engineering field.

White people are jack of all trades. We are the best at ANY academic pursuit. Especially the top. On average Indians might be better at engineering and Asians at math. But the top of whites are always the best in their fields. And they push things to the next level.

>pentium chip
>today's computers
POO

>Trying to eat my din-dins
>Phone rings
>HELLO SIR I AM FROM MICROSOFT HELP CENTRE AND IT SEEMS YOUR WINDOWS COMPUTER IS SENDING OUT SOME BAD DATA ON THE NETWORK PLEASE SIR OPEN UP EVENT VIEWER LOOK AT ALL THOSE VIRUSES HMM OKAY

I was once friends with an Indian when I was younger.
Then when you grow up you realise that letting it drop where you stand becomes not so funny. Still remember the day at school when he had his bowel movement mid class. Guess it was normal for his ilk.

Agreed. But slowly we are learning everything and are even outperforming whites in some categories

I'll shit in the woods when I'm out camping, but that's about as festive as I'll get.

>Hate
I don't. I just laugh at stupid people, and India is rife with backwaters rapists who don't know how to use a toilet. But I also feel pity for Indians because they were the second major civilization to get cucked by muzzies after the Persians.

You do outpooform whites in having more designated shitting streets

>Indian
>Friend
Not even once

Most of my interactions with indians have been positive, some have been exceptional. However there are too many of you, you smell, are rapey, talk too loud and want to take over.

>hotmail

BAHAHAHAHHA

>Indian people smell like shit
>Whole country smells like shit
>Everything and everyone there is dirty
>Ugly women
>Small dicks
>Can't use a toilet
>Whole country's economy is built upon harassing wealthy Westerners on the telephoe

>such a beautiful place

They refuse to poo in loo

Because they are the one of the few nations I know that haven't been fully housetrained yet.

It's fucking disgusting and pathetic.

>US imports top 1% of intelligent indians only
>this somehow means indians are on average more intelligent

die + sage

Fuck off m8 my country is full of you brown cunts

Congratulations, you're playing the numbers games. For a country with over a billion people, you sure don't seem to have many Olympic medals, and why do so many indians who accomplish anything get the fuck out of India at the first possible opportunity?

I don't want a nigger sitting in my lunch table eating rice, if you wanna live here eat cow. Stop praying to cow also have toilets in your house.

They need to stop taking our damn jobs

come back when you have.

Indians ruined my Chicago trip. Everywhere go! Indians. I went back to my hometown after two days.

white devils are mocking about a great country again.

Yes I'm sure our streets will run brown with their ill placed poo

I have no problems with Indians as long as they're the Indians who hate muslims

Stay in your own country and make it better and we have no problem

>11. They shit in the street

>36% of NASA scientists are Indian
POO ON MOON

equal GDP with 4x the population means 1/4 the GDP per capita.

With six months

Indian men are all creepy, desperate manlets. Can't totally blame them. Imagine being born in a place where there are half a billion motherfuckers who look just like you.

Talk to any person in tech and you'll realize in short order a bunch of Indians take the same job as one or two whites, they just accept shittier conditions.

They literally smell like shit. I had a friend who took an exam so that you can take up medicine if you pass. Turns out a lot of indians go here to take the exam too.

They put all the indians in one floor. My friend passed by that floor and told me it smelled really fucking bad.

We dont, we pity you for letting the multi-national oligarcy take advantage of you, while you sit there letting your home country turn to shit.

But whatever dude.

Of that list I can only give you the platinum chip and the chess as positives.

All those job statistics though are probably why the technological progress is so stunted. Ask anyone in these tech fields, myself including and they'll tell you how fucking shockingly unqualified you poo-poos are. They're only hired because they look like walking turds, and hiring that boosts your public image these days.

Because I work for one

This

However the fact is India has the worlds biggest muslim population. The poos get on well with the muzz as long as they keep a low profile

We are the only country to survive a Muslim invasion we've had them for thousands of years and still they are 18 percent of the population

Yep and are naturalized US citizens now. India cant even keep thier own talent.

>outpooform

Fine now you just have to figure out how to shower regularly, wear deodorant, not wear fucking polo shirts to the gym, quit bobbing your fucking heads, and quit asking for a god damn discount and you're a few billion toilets away from being civilized.

Some guy in western television before india had internets. Shortly after the british left.

>38% of doctors are Indians

REEEE GET OUT, no wonder I have to search around for white doctors.

Indians are cheap that's why they get hired, we bring loads of them over where I work but only 10% are any good the rest are fucking awful

Because of the amount of fecal matter you people let sit around in the streets, because of the horrible living conditons in your shit hole of a country, it doesnt matter how smart you are, chances are the nearest body of water to you hundreds of people have used to clean their ass or entire bodies with

Cause they got a privileged advantage to our ivy league schools.

>white doctors
They ain't good enough so I heard

Because despite all those achievements you are still shitting the streets because of a toilet witch. Thats why I hate you.

Nice wishful thinking

Tbqh, I'm impressed India retained most of it's Hindu culture after mudslimes invaded and tried genociding you guys at least 3 times in 100 years. Although, your landmarks like the Taj Mahal are muslim monuments that you should've dismantled and Khans still live in India. Plus mughals shipped literal tons of gold per year to Mecca when mughals ruled you guys. You should invade and shit in their magic moon box at Mecca.

>india has the largest diaspora population in the world
>there are more indians in the world than whites
>the height of indian achievement is working for cheap in white countries and not even being good at their jobs
wew fucking lad

he actually fell in the water and survived without a scratch

fuck you I was going to harvest (You)'s

no indians dont come under URM.this pic was for a nigger who got letters from all the ivy

Why do they smell so bad? Seriously, what is the scientific explaination for foul odor being a part of their physiology?

there you go faggot
another (you)

anotha one

>pooing on streets
>never shower and if they do they use sewer water
>worshiping cows all day
>smoke and dirt from the streets
>disgusting sweat

i remember seeing a video of a pajeet shitting on street , tripping on his shit and gets his head crushed by a truck

Turmeric and capsicum can end up beinh sweated out so what you're smelling is spices mixed with sweat and body oils.

And how many whites are in your country, you 70 IQ sandnegro? I hope Trump gasses your entire race and colonists can move into your country so we can finally get the lebensraum we need.

Superpower by 2080

I got my one (you).

When is toilet paper going to be a thing in India?

Get off my proxy, amerifag.

reeeeee there's nothing funny about niggers and spics taking over burgerland

It would be nice if the indians in Australia learnt about fitness and healthy eating. Yoga is not fitness my friend.

Is this typical in India? How does this happen? How in God's name are they able to have a population of billions?

I would guessed it was a self defense mechanism

hahaha you fucking nigger my country is arab

your country is considered white
Even the whites are fucking oliveniggers or mixed fags