Aussies can't watch this

>aussies can't watch this
LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/gaming/2017/02/john-wick-ch-2-the-righteous-violence-we-so-desperately-need-right-now/
putlockers.ch/watch-john-wick-online-free-putlocker-452710.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sad!

>what is pirating for 500 alex

What is an aussie

>Americans can't have this

Why not?

Fuck off we're full.

You can take you chocolate eggs and shove them up your ass along with your homo island. I'll take my guns and freedom thanks.

John Wick 2?

>shitty Chinese-made film

No thanks

my sources tell me the film hasnt even been submitted for classification yet so its not the acb being their poofta selves for once

Is this one of those population-as-area maps?

yeah, aust distributor have'nt announced release date as of yet. sucks arse.

A miserable pile of shit.

So pirate it?

>Island

I'll take "7th continent" for 500 thanks

Oh well I usually have to wait to download the Blu-ray because of the no singles policy at the cinema.

eventually.

hello fuck off we're full

if that is your real name

that movie is so fucking insane.
Im not even exaggerating that he probably kille between 100-200 guys. This is not hyperbole. BEST ACTION MOVIE EVER

But I have guns and chocolate egg...
Also, continent, not Island.

review sounds great.

arstechnica.com/gaming/2017/02/john-wick-ch-2-the-righteous-violence-we-so-desperately-need-right-now/

Keanu is a cool guy. I'm glad he got into guns.

>caring about Hollywood lies
Australians, absolutely nothing of value has been lost.

... wait, they don't let you watch movies without a date?

ILL KILL THEM ALL

Nice try fucko

>implying he just into guns

Dont understand this hype. First movie was mediocre as fuck with the muh revenge plot. Action scenes were okay at best.

who wouldn't want to spend 20 hours downloading a low quality 400 mb cam recording?

go watch the man from nowhere, gook film with similar premise

I'm maybe an hour away from a range I know he likes going to but I don't know all of his personal business.

To what extent is he into shooting?

There is no need for this senseless D/C kikery.

>implying

the part in the middle is all deadly snakes and spiders

I don't want to watch your pseudo-capeshit, pleb.

The first one was awful.

What's that?

The last weeb or some shit?

>my entire island continent is almost as big as your country

HAHAHAHA AUSFAGS BTFO

goddamn you people really are sad and pathetic

His whole life

If you turn this image to the right Michigan looks like hands being rubbed together greedily and the rest of the country sort of looks like a hunched over bearded hook nosed individual

The Dog Cat war started there.

apologize.

Made me google it. I thought their liberals banned it like they do video games.

"Why don't you take the night off?"

>hur dur liberals

It was never submitted for classification

putlockers.ch/watch-john-wick-online-free-putlocker-452710.html

what

Wut? They don't let single people in?

was planning on searching for a pulocker. thx for saving me time user

>putlockers.ch/watch-john-wick-online-free-putlocker-452710.html

thats john wick 1, not the new one.

Fight scenes are God tier .. Best I've seen from north American movies: full, long shots that showcase the action. Can't wait to see #2

Go watch The Killer or something. The club scene was good, everything else varied from mediocre to cringeworthy.

Legitimately rustled by this. I was looking forward to going and seeing this at the cinema.

Oh well, I guess they don't like making more money. I'll just have to download it.

Any word on why this has happened? Did an aussie fuck the producer's wife or something?

Just got back from seeing it. Had a very different feel to it. Much higher plot-time:fight-time ratio, though the plot was still pretty thin. Some scenes (the weapons dealer) were overdone to appeal to normies (but probably left anyone from /k/ steaming at the absurdity, much less the tards with the Sig rifles lacking rear sights). The fight scenes were paced very differently. Overall not as good as the first in my mind. Worth a ticket for the mindless action flick, but I won't buy the bluray.

doesnt even look like a TS is out so i dont know what op is on about

Really? Cool. Never pried into his life so I didn't know.

Why is putlocker so quiet?

>go to texas
>he will not divide us

That image

What the... at last i trully see

no (((they))) are affraid of showing the rest of the world what happens when the white man chimpz out
WE
WUZ
ASSASSINS
N SHIIIIEEEEEETTTTTTT

>freedom
>not allowed to eat chocolate eggs

But I watched John Wick

He's talking about the sequel Bruce

It was definitely better than the first. You actually get to see him kill a couple guys with a fucking pencil. That whole sequence of assassins going after him was awesome, and the whole hall of mirrors scene was pretty cool too

>impying we say that

That's only the Melbourne area, dandy yank.

We use the ol' M9 to take care of troubles.

>using the m9
>nice meme
>not using pic related to express your superior freedom
sad!

>friendly reminder that if your not Australian..then you are a raging "CUNT".

>that part where he reloads the shotty while having the barrel jammed up against the guy and blasts him point blank

jokes on them i would have pirated anyway, delayed releases just shows piracy is right

no singles policy?

I live in jewyork And there is a grocery store that actually sells kinder surprise eggs

John Wick was pretty mediocre. And I say that not as sour grapes, because I am fully willing to admit that US Netflix is way better than ours.

There are plenty of places that sell them. All they had to do was put a warning on the label that said that you should be careful giving it to little kids because of the choking hazard.

what is this and why can't I watch it? and why can't I create a thread? Did they ban all telstra or something, wtf?

No bolt actions allowed at the flicks you have to have at least semi-automatic and do a mass shooting

kek this made me laugh i like you burgers

no i live in ohio and i cant post from my phone, not a thread, but a post, idk y