Whew, that paper was tough! Political correctness is a never ending burden we must correct!...

>Whew, that paper was tough! Political correctness is a never ending burden we must correct! ...Say user you're not busy this Saturday right? D-do you want to come down to the Portland Airport and um...campaign against Trump's travel ban.....?

No.

Can't tell if she's a jew but those glasses are extremely jewish

Sorry I only date girls

Psh no way fag.

>she

How feminine is her benis

If that is a woman I defiantly would.

I feel like you can actually discern multiple horrible things about her personality just by the way she's posing like that

No, I don't really think it's a big deal.

>Not a big deal? Are you KIDDING ME?

If I could talk to you without caring what you do, you can do the same for me.

Just went through PDX. No protesters.

let me tell you about the jews...

y u do this

That is not a woman

I don't date traps

Sure then we can get coffee and talk about our favorite music. Maybe go back to your place and watch John Oliver. :)

>mfw 0 to erect in ten seconds

Is this the "Chamber of Secrets" photo that Harry Potter didn't want us to see?

She's a girl been following her tumblr for 6 years now. She's not the crazy feminist sjw type

Only if you have a feminine penis.

Dude, what the fuck are you doing wearing that? If you don't quit it I'll be forced to kick your ass.

OH FUCK IT'S A SKELETON

that doesn't answer the question about her penis

Lynch the commie

I'll come down to the Portland airport and drink and fag bash.

Is that a she?

So what's wrong with her? Is she a lesbian? Dating a black man? A communist?

Seriously underrated post!

Just a qt who loves music and fashion. Never seen her post BLM or feminist shit so she's alright

>no boipucci

No thanks

people are unironically attracted to that person

Like Shaggy and Velma had an autistic kid.

Wtf I'm gay now

>Beetles hair
>fucking Harry Potter glasses
>almost wearing a fucking burka

I wouldn't waste my night pretending to be beta just to fuck a little boy wrapped in a garbage bag, not sure if OP just has low standards or doesn't value his time but I would maybe spend 20 seconds trying to get a blowjob from her and even then i'd tell her she has to take a shower and brush her teeth first.

Can't fool me.

No because I don't want terrorists coming into my country and I wouldn't want to support that to get a qt. Maybe this qt should realize that the travel ban applies to countries with many terrorists, and that the majority of Americans and even Europeans support it. No amount of young dumb cum can make me support foolishness. I love truth.

Fuck off niggerlover

I have to actively force myself to make my essays PC or I'll fail my classes other wise.
Now that's fucking tough.