Doesn't Sup Forums want addicts to seek treatment?

They can't if they lose Medicaid when ACA is repealed.

archive.is/MAveF

---

In Kentucky about 11,000 people were receiving addiction treatment through Medicaid by mid-2016, up sharply from 1,500 people in early 2014, according to the Foundation for a Healthy Kentucky, a health policy research group. In West Virginia, Ms. Rosenberg of the National Council for Behavioral Health said, her group’s member organizations — nonprofit providers of mental health and addiction treatment — are now treating 30,000 people a year, up from 9,000 before the health law.

Here in New Hampshire — which Mr. Trump won resoundingly in the Republican primary and lost by a hair in November — more than 10,000 people have received addiction treatment after gaining coverage through the Medicaid expansion, said Michele Merritt, senior vice president and policy director at New Futures, a nonprofit advocacy group. Small treatment centers throughout the state that had never been able to bill insurance before have started doing so, she said, allowing them to hire more counselors and accept more patients.

“We’re just beginning to implement these exchanges in a way that people know about them,” said Senator Jeanne Shaheen, a New Hampshire Democrat, referring to the exchanges created under the health law. Getting rid of them, she said, “makes no sense.”

Others note that even with more treatment options, the number of deaths in places like New Hampshire continues to rise. The state ranks first nationwide in per capita overdose deaths from fentanyl, a powerful synthetic opioid that is now killing more people here than heroin. Republicans here have also criticized state health officials for not tracking how many Medicaid enrollees who receive addiction treatment end up relapsing.

In Pennsylvania, where 124,000 people have received addiction treatment under the Medicaid expansion, health officials were disturbed by early data showing that two-thirds of those who went to detox got no other treatment services. So Gov. Tom Wolf, a Democrat, is designating 45 “Centers of Excellence” — primary care clinics where people can also get addiction and mental health treatment, with frequent follow-up and a team of providers closely tracking their progress.

I want them treated with 9mm to their head.

Or we could just fucking euthanize them.

Junkies ruin their own lives and the lives of anyone willing/stupid enough to try and help them.

Social workers at the rehab clinic have no fucking idea what these people are like outside of their controlled environment.

>Doesn't Sup Forums want addicts to seek treatment?

No. Let them die.

bump

Is MDMA redpilled?

I'm going to a party tonight and plan on getting cooked off my bonce and fucking some qt's I went to primary school with.

Is this degenerate?

>doesn't Sup Forums want to pay for drug addicts to get more drugs?

Nothing better than counselors and shrinks closely monitoring you.
That's actually very terrible sounding. Simple answer don't do drugs or at least hold off long enough to pass a piss test.

Good, hope they stop, can't help it if they don't.

Sentence junkies to two months medicated coma until their addiction is passed.

We're going to kill the cartels that supply them.

Problem solved.

Sounds like a terrible strain on the health system and taxpayer.

I want Southeast Asian tier drug laws.

>qts
>went to primary school with

Hmmm really made my neurons fire

I was a heroin addict and I worked at a car plant the whole time. Most addicts are just fags

It's their fault for getting addicted in the first place. They need a shitty system in place to make them functional, we should just kill them all. They're beneath contempt, fuck 'em.

Maybe they can spend their own money on treatment, instead of wasting all their money on their degenerate habits and expecting the rest of us to foot the bill

Cut off the drug supply

Force them all into cold turkey

Execute who ever gets violent

The only treatment an addict requires, is an end to their life circumstances that pushed them to drug abuse in the first place.

Thousands of vietnam vets were addicted to heroin overseas. Almost all of them recovered near instantly upon their return to the states.

ACA isn't medicare dipshit. Do you guys even know what the fuck Obamacare is?

Drugs are a huge problem with vets. Drinking even more so.

>t. vet

This, Duterte style

Genocide degenerate drug addicts. That way cartels run out of business.