Tulsi Gabbard, the next Trump

A Progressive Democrat Is Populism’s Heir Apparent

dailycaller.com/2017/02/10/a-progressive-democrat-is-populisms-heir-apparent/

She's hot.

W H O
H
O

Would switch my registration to vote for in the 2020 primaries, honestly.

I thought it was some nigger muslim?

Can't get hard for the Gabbard!

Rake. Die. Tulsi ftw.

Reminder that it is your duty to swap registration to vote for hillary in the 2020 primary.

Democrats that don't advocate for middle eastern wars are a step up from neocons. If the GOP wants to keep my vote they should learn this.

She would so get it

wasn't this the chick who got shot?

Democrats aren't picking a woman for 2020

that was Giffords and she's still fucked up

The democrats don't have anyone else. Plus even the former Trump supporters will be more inclined to vote for a woman after 4 years of orange sack of urine in office.

No, you!

That's you, as like, "vous"!

And you know what we're absolutely gaga about doing with populists, don't you? So you'd have to assume that they'll just decide to off her, just in case, before she develops a significant following! What a CLEAN solution THAT will be!

IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE ME!
ME!

If she's smart she'll sit out 2020 and wait for 2024.

>You will never finger her on a starry night by a campfire on the beach.

She's the only rational Democrat in office. Didn't even know she's a Democrat.

I'd like her to tulsi my gabbard

Tulsi is pretty good. There were talk about her cooperating with the Trump administration, but since she isn't, despite being outspoken about hating the democratic establishment, it probably means she's considering running for democratic leadership and she doesn't want to compromise herself

Tulsi Gabbcunt is a Republican plant - a fucking Drumpf loving stupid bitch.

Like all you fucking stormfags/Drumpf cocksuckers.

why cant i stop laughing at this

Not if she's white

Whomever the dem's pick as the candidate in 2020 is going to be held at some impossibly high standard as Trump's nemesis and the savior of liberal america that they are surely going to fail in a very big way.

There will never be another Democrat president.

Dems can't afford to push another gimmicky candidate. They should nominate a white male in 2020 and 2024. Another woman would be a mistake.

something tells me she would get annihilated during the debates

I'm sorry, I want my next president to be a gay transvestite with AIDS.

perfect symmetry in her facial features

of course she would. She'd say something sensible about, say, the conflict in syria and would get screamed down with "THINK OF THE CHILLUNS OF A-LEPPO, HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT GENOCIDE".

The exact same thing happened a few days ago in a german talkshow.

Her foreign policy ideas are suicide in a primary, and what she thinks of domestic politics won't get her far with democrats either. After all they're going down the same racebaiting, gun grabbing route even harder after their fatal loss.

Dems are fucked. They had/have sensible people that would have/would have had a good chance, like tulsi gabbard or jim webb, but they choose to go with the regressive left. I hope they'll pay dearly for it in the next decade

By 2020 Trump will have triggered them so hard that they'll be pushing a black muslim lesbian.

I really like tulsi and would be cool with her being pres one day but i dont want Tulsi V The Don, because then I have to hate her for the meme war.

Tulsi 2024 if pence dont wanna run

She's retarded as shit but it's amazing what kind of work the president's doctors can do.
If she were some nobody, then they would've let her die

she's hot

fuck it put her in

Say it with me, ShareBlue
M A D A M

I'll vote for her in the primaries.
pelosi & co will rig it again.
but she will be bernie 2.0, and all the libtards can suck eggs when some half-baked globalist gets the only msm media time then nominated by the combination full retard normies and a lack of paper ballots.

its like you guys haven't learned from 2016. it will be 12 years of trump!

im trump all the way man.
but tulsi wouldnt be the worst thing ever to happen to the country.... I think.

At least, not if she remains the person she has shown to be in congress.

i see your point, i don't know much about her desu , would be interesting to know if she has what it takes to lead, and the right ideals. being a good president takes a lot of strength.

they tried to associate her with we "neo-nazis" a couple of weeks ago.
i'm of the opinion the balance has to be restored & maintained, and she's the left's best chance.
we might need to attack her to get the left to rally around her.

This. If she doesn't compromise herself to get more votes, I will probably support her.

We're going to need a centrist after decades of let and right extremists.

She has a good chance.

Only if the Democrats stop thinking hysterically and start thinking strategically. They haven't got there yet, and instead they're doubling down on the stuff that made them lose last year.

I live in hawaii, voted for her in the election, the only reason she won is because the Republicucks are non-existent out here. The same blatantly corrupt shitheads keep getting elected because there's no viable competition.

This twat is only famous because she's attractive by Samoan standards.

She was elected to the state legislature at 21 without even being qualified to be a substitute teacher. Then she wondered off to Iraq to play "battlenurse" and some other politician pointed out the stupidity of trying to be an elected official at the same time so she quit the gov position. Then she got a business administration degree at 28 from some no name college and wants to run for president.

Her being in politics is Idiocracy-level stupid.