Once Australia burns down (as it seems it will in the coming days), which countries will accept our Refugees?

Once Australia burns down (as it seems it will in the coming days), which countries will accept our Refugees?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-02-11/nsw-fire-conditions-worse-than-black-saturday/8262500
qt.com.au/news/tv-bogan-scouts-slip-into-pubs-jelly-wrestling-gig/2303544/
youtube.com/watch?v=EDmdDMVE4_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

New Zealand

Ew. No thanks, I'd rather burn.

Papua New Guinea is culinary experience :^)

USA is already accepting our refugees

Holy fuck are you all such pussies and weak cunts???

Its literally -40 outside right now. Wpuld you prefer that or your weather. Go to the beach you fucking panay coward faggot. Go look at tits you cunt!!!

I'd take freezing cold over satan's asshole any day.

To be fair, as someone who also has witnessed pretty much the same weather you said, you can put clothes so you don't feel cold
+40C is pretty hot and there's a point when that becomes dangerous

>ipswich
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
fuck me mate, that's a good joke

*cough*
abc.net.au/news/2017-02-11/nsw-fire-conditions-worse-than-black-saturday/8262500
*cough*
If theres a fire in NSW, most of the state is fucked

People always say that. Ive done both. -40 and you die in under a half hour with nothing to wear. In +40 you put on sunscreen. Look out my hotel window and tell me, you literal mongs.

It's called air conditioning I thought you were a developed nation

Want some snow to put it out? Then by all means, come fucking shovel my driveway and help yourself.

That's looks comfy.

canada is a frozen wasteland shithole

ill take straya any day

beautiful sun beautiful ladies just cool off in the ocean or in a pool

i grew up in echuca and have traveled to some of the coldest places in the world. id take the freezing cold over +40c any day

WTF is with all these shitcunts banging on about it being over 40? Has the east coast never had a fucking heatwave before?

>cool off in the ocean
>become shark food

Every single Aussie complaining about the heat needs to be FUCKING DEPORTED.

GET THE FUCK OUT WITH YOUR WEAK GENETICS YOU CUNTS

>if you can't handle the heat..get the fuck out cunt.

She'll be right mate. Go for a swim down the yardies and get some mad cheeky squizzes at some hotties.

>pic related
world power soon, sanjeev!

this fucking guy
damn right
grow some balls you soft cunts

You cold come to the real 'STRAYA

fuck off i honestly flips they are our #1 source country for immigrants and they're filthy people. your women are the most flat chested wildabeasts on the planet

Its beautiful here. Mountains, snow falling quietly, middle of the night...just minus fucking 40 Celcius. Birds lay dead on the ground, but Im going into a hot tub and make a snow angel

STREEYA v STRAYA
who would win?

I'd rather freeze to death than slowly die of heat stroke/dehydration in the fucking heat, which I hate with a passion.

40c isn't that bad

fuck off we're full

I want to go to Iceland
I will enrich their women with my big long australian white cock

Of course, you'll hate flips, they're not muslim or niggers that'll fuck your wife.

Ayy Ipswich. I grew up there. What a fucking shit hole.

America no longer accepts brown people, sorry.

You sound like a pussy. If you had ever been a liftie here like all of your fucking cousins then you'd know -40 makes it hard to breath and your eyes freeze when you're outside.

Have a nice BBQ and tan today! Weak cunt

heat makes you dumb

cold raises your IQ by 15-20 points, which explains why we are so superior to everyone else

Japan. Bitches crave Aussie cock due to jap population becoming neets. We're one of the lucky countries that they actually allow into Japan and they are quite possibly the least cucked country in the world.

Why fight when we could be friends? An Austro-Australian Union would help give us the push we need to tell people to fuck off

Who are these soft cocks bitching about the heat?
Just go to the beach its fuckin glorious right now

>earth goes through a natural warming period
>central africa and australia are now uninhabitable

THIS TIMELINE

48 in my little town. 40 is nothing you poofter cunt.
Yes we do. We invented it after all.
We just like to go outside. Unlike you "ppl" who are forced to hide inside 24/7 to escape the smell of shit

You gave the world Hitler. They gave us Abos and aids. You can do better.

This, complaints are acceptable at 45c in the shade.

Only 40 degrees? That's pretty cold. God bless, aussies

Already started to cool down here in Adelaide.

Also 40 is nothing you soft cock.

i have never met 1 attractive flip girl

i refuse to call them filipinas because that makes them sound attractive and exotic and they are not

flip women are like little boys

>tfw canadian

>Claims to have superior IQ
>Comes from a country that has literally zero inventions
No. Maple syrup is not an invention

That's nothing, here in California our heatwaves are like 45c-48c(like 117 f or something).

how else /comfy/ as fuck here?

lots of cdn expats down there right?

>white refugees

We invented velcro and poutine. Glad you didnt mention any of your lifesaving inventions, such as smoking meth AND rooting a fat chick at the same time. Game changer that

> Ipswich

why dont you announce that on arrival and tell us how many women come flocking...

Been a shithouse summer in Tassie, lads. Barely even felt like summer at all. More rainy days than sweltering hot ones. Even by Tassie standards, it's been cool.

what does that mean?

Not me dickhead, I live at the beach

We invented Wi-Fi, you stupid cunt.

>velcro
>Swiss electrical engineer George de Mestral invented his first touch fastener when, in 1941, he went for a walk in the woods and wondered if the burrs that clung to his trousers — and dog — could be turned into something useful. He patented it in 1955 and subsequently refined and developed its practical manufacture until its commercial introduction in the late 1950s.

hurrr

can we send back one we already have here in exchange for this funny cunt?

>Invented a food
Thats literally 3rd world tier. On par with the poos

I can't even stand half of that temperature

recognition of a local user?

Ipswich is a bogan shithole
qt.com.au/news/tv-bogan-scouts-slip-into-pubs-jelly-wrestling-gig/2303544/

this poutine meme needs to die do you really fucking think you were the first people ever to put gravy and cheese on fucking potatoes?

Why would i? I would be more casual and just explore around town and meet new people first, Iceland is pretty welcoming, went there when I was a kid with my dad

Can't wait til I get out of this shithole. I despise Bell Street. Too many druggos and abbos there, but I need to take the train to uni/work.
I mean, the rest of the town is shit as well.

Fuck off, ovens full.

Any other bongs had snow today?

Holy fucking shit when did you cunts become so soft

The One Mile Hotel (where that was at) got torn down a year ago. But the One mile/Leichardt suburbs are pretty bogan.

Any fellow South Australians want to tell what the deal is with all these ice addicts lately?

I just googled it. Im actually proud of our inventions now. And I was wrong about velcro...but we gor SONAR!

And yes. Poutine was on the list. Its a food. Same as fucking spaghetti or a (((burger))) you moron

that moment when you realize Australia is actual hell on earth, and only the strongest people can survive in a place where everything, even the air wants to kill you.

Also, you can come to the baltics. Hell, your military is already here.

ICE IS FUCKING GREAT

>WTF is with all these shitcunts banging on about it being over 40? Has the east coast never had a fucking heatwave before?
TURN ON ABC NOW!

And op is a female... Wanna hang out sometim, op?

My week looks okay.

Why someone would voluntarily live in a place located only a mile away from the surface of the sun is beyond me.

Still snowing a little here in the south east

are you watching the gays for trump guy?

wut

god I fucking hate the ABC and their open bias

>Jennifer Rubin
>(((Rubin)))

Why what's happening? I don't have a TV. Tell me what's happening.

Yea but you obviously have access to internet. Go find a stream you dumb cunt.

abc.net.au/news/abcnews24/

Lol absolutely not, I was explaining why everyone is making a big deal about the heat - because they watch (((the news))).

I think I know that show your talking about though and I can not fucking watch it!

>Velcro
A swiss invention
>Pootine
Something the Anglo has been doing long before we discovered Canada
>Sonar
Invented by an American in 1906. To look for icebergs. Then some French guy adapted it to look for submarines in 1915
Like i said 0 inventions. Are Canadians the "We wuz" of the white race?

>Yea but you obviously have access to internet.

Well, see, about that...

East coast of Australia
>sweltering heatwave, +40C
West coast
>second wettest day on record in Perth, flooding and cyclone activity
What a country to be alive in

juuusstt fuck the ABC. Talk about selectively cutting footage. It's blatently zooming in and out between cuts so they can make a convenient sentance to paint trump badly

more like

>tfw canadian

>Defence
The first widely used military gas mask was introduced by Cluny MacPherson in 1915.
The G-suit was invented by Wilbur R. Franks in 1941.
Sonar was invented by Reginald Fessenden.
OTHER
The overhead power connection for electric streetcars was invented by John Joseph Wright (1883).
The Canadarm was developed by staff of the SPAR Aerospace (1981)
Poutine

Other than fucking fat chicks or working at ski resorts in Canada, you soft cunts havent done shit. Come fight us. We have big brother USA here. You have Timor, you racist ice addict cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=EDmdDMVE4_g

honestly its just some shit about Trump. They had some jewish guy on there saying Trump is using his presidency to further his own business. Just leftist trash.

>Ipswich
TOP KEK

Well surely that much is to be expected of the ABC in this day and age.

Yeah

40 and over isn't anything new here for summer, and there's usually a last hurrah each year. This is QLD.

You eastern state faggots are as soft as they come.

harden up

fuck off canada, you're the true ice addict, half your cuntry is covered in it ;)

thats me everyday when i wake up

Your ID is almost hilarious. Letter off from true aussie legend. Your jokes are weak sauce though, friend. Go root a fatty and check out Thailand. I have a feeling youre an imposter aussie