Really fires up the neutrons

Really fires up the neutrons

Foreigner reads jew lyrics off a teleprompter

Cept South Padre, where Spring Break is, in America. I went once. Literally the only people causing trouble were the spics and niggers. Spring Break would be chill as fuck if not for them.

they go to mexico legally

So he understands that it's not all Americans, and by extension understand that it wasn't a reference to all mexicans, right?

>they go to mexico legally
Stop supporting Trump, you are cucked, Taiwan, totally cucked!

Trump and China will eat Taiwan's heart out!

>One goes legally and leaves in a week
>One goes illegally and never leaves

Pic related Trevor.

Then they spend American money and go back a few days later. They don't stay, waste tax payers money, fuck someone's SSN up and drain resources.

If only you had something like a big wall tot keep them out.

That's actually a some what clever joke.

I mean it's not an argument, but at least the joke has some thought and wit to it unlike "DRUMPFFF LMAO"

>bringing drugs

nigger, do you even know mexico?

Legally, we bring money, stimulate the economy, rape our own women, buy domestic drugs, have our fun, THEN WE FUCKING LEAVE

Pretty sure they're buying the drugs when they get there, not smuggling them onto a plane.

>Bringing drugs
No, they're buying drugs there. They're bringing drug money.
>Crime
The only crime they commit is shit like public indecency
>Rape
Like a college frat boy would ever rape a fucking Mexican woman when he has a fucking harem of slutty American women who will slobber his knob at the drop of a hat.

top kek

FPBP

Also, reminder that Comedy Central and by extension Viacom, are owned and produced by kikes.

kek, restrict tourism to Mexico and see what happens to their economy

I didn't know people paying money and having a passport to travel out of the country to have fun over spring break is the same as people from a different country migrating illegally leaching off tax payer dollars but whatever makes them sleep at night

y'all realize that was just a quick gag and not meant to be anything deeper, right? y'all trying to argue a fucking knock knock joke

Noah has very poor facial bone development. He'll never be Tyrone.

Tyrone is low IQ, has no job, does and sells drugs, and smells like piss and gets more girls due to his masculine Jawline while Noah has to host a relativelly popular TV show just to have access to 5/10 white women.

Yeah except there's such a glaring gap between the two things he's trying to connect. We buy the drugs for immediate consumption, rape our own women, and most importantly come legally and leave within two weeks.

>y'all

1. Go die
2. Lefties base their arguments on posts like this.

You're fucking dumb, congrats!

I didn't say it was a very well constructed joke.
>Lefties base their arguments on posts like this
So what? They're going to get them somewhere, might as well be the worst possible places

>actually comparing Americans going on vacation legally for a few days/week and contributing to their economy to Mexicans illegally going into the US and robbing social welfare from its citiziens

I hate liberals so fucking much

Americans bring money and buy drugs on site this shill can fuck off.

They also bring a lot of money and they leave very quickly.

It's not even the same thing.

This