Gen X in Us politics

Why the is virtually no one from gen X or younger in higher echelons of US politics?

Is gen X so incompetent they just can't compete or what?

Ted Cruz is Gen X

Paul Ryan as well, and Rubio

Gen X'rs are a tiny group who are also the lowest reproducing generation in all of US history.

We were born in the middle of boomer bullshit—early Boomers were the shitty 60s and 70s hippies, late Boomers became the fucking yuppies of the 80s.

We’re basically irrelevant, hence having almost no impact on politics.

Boomers stuck it hard to every generation who followed, for fuckssakes our current president is still a Boomer. And the next few will likely be as well.
Trump? Boomer.
Obama? Boomer.
George W. Bush? Boomer.
Bill Clinton? Boomer.
George HW Bush? Greatest Generation.
Ronald Reagan? Greatest Generation.
Jimmy Carter? Greatest Generation.
Gerald Ford? Greatest Generation.
Richard Nixon? Greatest Generation.
Lyndon Johnson? Greatest Generation.
John F. Kennedy? Greatest Generation.

The Greatest Generation birthed the Boomers who birthed the Millennials.

Gen X is stuck in the middle, and greatly outnumbered in both directions. Millennials are quickly becoming as bad as their parents with their cancerous SJW bullshit: purple hair, slutwalks, safe spaces, 37 genders, dog fucker rights, pedo rights, white people are ebil raciss, etc.

the establishment blew their wad on the 9/11 op

everyone knows they did it, so no one can trust them. why join a system you know you can't trust?

how do you recruit from a pool of people that you know can't trust you? how can you trust recruits when you know that they know you are not trustworthy?

the very bedrock of society has been undone.

There is they're just good little homo cucks.

There's tonnes around 45 years old in Oz.

Dumb Ruskie go stick your dick in the snow and make it hard.

And they all were blown clean of the water by some orange dude who had never done politics before and just decided to say the most obvious things.

Most gen xers won't do the blue hair thing but they are still cuck faggots.

Skanky little retards most of them. I know I am one of them.

Ryan/Rubio 2024

also they're still successful. Ted Cruz is arguably the most prolific senator on the Republican side. Texas hardliner Constitutional Republican. Charismatic too.

>Most gen xers won't do the blue hair thing but they are still cuck faggots.
>Skanky little retards most of them. I know I am one of them.

GenXers are nihilists.

Most of Gen X had parents from the Silent Generation, the people who grew up at the end of the Great Depression but were mostly too young to be drafted for WWII.

They taught us to be frugal, and sensible. Keep your head down and work hard.

But we ended up watching society crumble during our childhood.
Some of us got a few years that were similar to what you’d imagine growing up in the 50s would be like: Watching Andy Griffith and Leave it to Beaver reruns on TV, playing with other kids till dark, family and neighborhood picnics, riding bicycles, shooting at tin cans, leaving Christmas presents in the mailbox for the mailman.

And then, it all went away. The energy crisis. Stranger Danger. The Iran hostage crisis. The Cold War intensifying. Watching Reagan shot on TV, over and over and over. Feminists bitching louder and louder. The War on Drugs. Divorce rates skyrocketing.

We did get to watch technology begin to transform the world.
I had a pager in 1991. It cost $50 a month. A friend of mine had a cel phone. It weighed 8lbs.

We grew up with Punk Rock, Country music, and Heavy Metal.

Most of the Grunge and Alternative music of the late 80s and early 90s came from us. Music that said “Fuck it, who cares”.

There are very few Gen X in politics, because the Boomers hold on to everything until they suck the life out of it.
Plus, most of us just don’t give a shit. We gave up and became nihilists because our generation was too small to really do anything.

You're right, we suck.
But, not as much as Millennials.

Dear Millennials,
Your chicks are all sluts.

Thank you.
Signed, GenX.

>never done politics before
totally

>just decided to say the most obvious things.
yeah bro so obvious. why wasnt he more like ron paul : not president?

But how come with all their experience they lost so miserably to a boomer who just strolled into politics and started saying the simplest of things in the most unambiguous way?

>But how come with all their experience they lost so miserably to a boomer who just strolled into politics

Maybe you should look up the meaning of "nihilist".

We don't care.
I don't care.

The one salvation in my life is that Millennial chicks would sooner suck my cock in the bathroom of a bar or nightclub than have a conversation.

God bless 'em.

>Maybe you should look up the meaning of "nihilist".
>We don't care.
But the whole 2nd/3rd wave feminism and the very backbone of SJW/PC culture was formed and forced primarily by gen X, was it not?
Why were they not nihilistic?

>But the whole 2nd/3rd wave feminism and the very backbone of SJW/PC culture was formed and forced primarily by gen X, was it not?

Nope.
You obviously still don't understand the meaning of "We don't give a single fuck."

3rd wave feminism was well established when I was born.

Sure, I understand all of it now.
But that took decades of tolerating degeneracy.
Of living in it.

Still don't give a fuck.

Gen X is too apathetic and pathetic.

They're basically a bluepill/blackpill mix.

What happens when you think everything is lame, a waste of time, and don't want to un-chill yourself with politics?

You become trivial.

Yet at the same time they never realized what were the causes actually worth fighting for because they swallowed the whole liberal mtv agenda being pushed by the jews back then.

Although many gen X do have an impact on politics, guys like Asange.

Gen X is also smaller in numbers than other gens, so it's not like there's that many of them either. There's are some decent people from them but because the initial sample is already small those become an even smaller minority that easily gets missed in bigger social clusters.

There are a few X here too, but they're relatively rare too.

Great post.

Every Gen X'er I know swallowed the MTV Jewpill, and think politics is like totally un chill man Im not trying to get into that stuff dude.

They are the most blackpilled gen, they refuse to even get into it. They grew up at the peak influence of the (((media)) on their brains and still listen to what the media kike has to say instead of forming their own thoughts.

they probably care the most about the "racism" crap of any generation, of course, as they were taught to.

as to not sound depressing, there are some politicians that made it through the cracks. like gowdy.

If you actually care people think something is very wrong with you. So you have to put on a facade of not caring just so you don't cop a whole heap of shit from low lives.

We're like a dry WW2 gen but gen y in nature.

Gen y cops a lot of shit but there's almost no gen x I know that I would want to hear from politically speaking.

>If you actually care people think something is very wrong with you.
So the invasion succeeded after all…

Damn, Gowdy looked like Slim Shady

>3rd wave feminism was well established when I was born.
>being Gen X
So you are saying that 3rd wave was well established before 1970-1980 ?

Many of us were the Boomer's early "mistakes" that ended up being neglected latch key kids. Thanks, Sexual Revolution. I believe it made Gen X less likely to want to procreate.

>Many of us were the Boomer's early "mistakes" that ended up being neglected latch key kids.

Don't make excuses.
We were no more neglected than the faggots who's fathers were shipped off to Europe to fight in WWII. Or WWI. Or the Civil War.

We became what we are by watching TV.

What impresses me the most is that Millennials became even worse than us because of putting all their faith in the internet.

The ONLY reason I'm not married with a few kids is that pussy is so easy to get.

I'm 46, and I haven't fucked a chick over 31 in more than 10 years.

Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?

>Many of us were the Boomer's early "mistakes" that ended up being neglected latch key kids. Thanks, Sexual Revolution. I believe it made Gen X less likely to want to procreate.
me, in a nutshell, and more than a few friends of mine from high school

how I got redpilled is a long story but I don't think I know anybody IRL of my generation that understands the JQ. We just simply didn't have the resources available back in the day. We all believed CNN and Newsweek were good sources of current events and news kek

only a dumbcunt would get involved in that shit, anywhere in the world.

>tfw lost generation

R.Crumb was a Silent Generation faggot.