Veganism is a redpill

Veganism is a redpill.

We continue to murder and torture these beautiful beasts every minute, we've created a cycle of hell for these innocent creatures just to satisfy our degenerate carnal desires. The slavery of animals is also representative of how we treat each other, and how the elites treat us. This cycle of abuse is satanic and degenerate.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/may/31/georgian-vegan-cafe-attacked-by-sausage-wielding-nationalists
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/sweden/6990753/Weight-Watchers-clinic-floor-collapses-under-dieters.html
youtube.com/channel/UCr2eKhGzPhN5RPVk5dd5o3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>He's never smacked a bobby calf in the head with a hammer before
what a cuck

>hurting living beings is cool and edgy

scientific fact: cows are even dumber than niggers

why should we feed them and expect no milk or cheeseburgers in return?

then go worship cows and shit in the street you faggot

even better profitable

Good luck making gains while being a vegan cuck lmao

(((veganism))) will not last, as (((they))) will soon be gassed en masse. heil hitler, heil mein people, heil victory!

You've been chugging down dietary supplement pills, but none of the were red

cows are fags

>ban things I don't like

Lmao
>>>/tumblr/

Hitler was a vegan, the meat industry is run by the Jewish elite but Sup Forums will never admit this because it gets in the way of their disgusting hedonism neckbeard lifestyle

I agree.

god that picture is terrifying, is that a tumblr meetup?

Only retarded city people eat factory farm meat, rural geniuses treat their animals properly.

I see only three nigs. So much for diversity, fucking racists.

I remember reading something a while back from a small cattle farmer that cornfed cows get sick USA inch of bullshit and that movie about food that was super popular around 5 or 7 years ago is all propaganda. Really makes you wonder what kinds of bullshit have slipped through history that everybody believes are true

Sorry fellas, I'm phoneposting

You sound like a Jew

So are you saying the idea of corn fed cows getting sick is or is not bullshit?

Feeding corn is OK.

What would happen to those animals if we stopped needing them for meat? Who would keep the farms running?

So cows don't, or can't, get pellagra?

Vegans suck, Lacto-Ovi vegetarian reportan

You obnoxious vegans can take your skinny wrists and your foolish pride elsewhere

Robot farmers

There would be less unnecessary suffering caused by nigger humans

I work at fonterra mate

Amen brother. Save the cows, kill meat eaters!

theguardian.com/world/2016/may/31/georgian-vegan-cafe-attacked-by-sausage-wielding-nationalists

How the hell do you farm robots?

Down with the vegan agenda

Liberals dont mind the extinction of a species if it means no one can ever enjoy it again.

What are you doing to insure your food does not result in animal deaths, so you do not look like a hypocrite?

>Customers said a group entered the cafe wearing sausages around their necks and carrying slabs of meat on skewers, before attacking customers and staff.

BAHAHAHA

Most feed is processed with added vitamins and shit for a balanced diet (but it's mostly corn)

They'd sooner let an animal die than see it "exploited" by humans.

I don't worry about what's obviously out of my control, but I will not go out of my way to directly support satanic nigger violence against precious innocent beings for lardass hedonism

low iron

t. low T

So you support millions of farm animals dying?

>billions of cows exist
>ban cows from being eaten
>cows no longer exist since they serve no other purpose and no one on Earth tries keeping them alive even though they are allowed to

weeEEEEEEWWWwww

>slavery of animals
>satanic and degenerate
go on faggot, a few more catch phrases
eat a dick

Don't know but it reminded me of this shit

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/sweden/6990753/Weight-Watchers-clinic-floor-collapses-under-dieters.html

>"We suddenly heard a huge thud; we almost thought it was an earthquake and everything flew up in the air."
>"The floor collapsed in one corner of the room and along the walls," one Weight Watchers participant told the Smålandsposten newspaper."

I can't even

Of course not, that's why I don't eat them and perpetuate their agony

>but I will not go out of my way to directly support satanic nigger violence against precious innocent beings for lardass hedonism

So you're going to stop buying pretty much every mass-produced product ever then?

>sausage wielding nationalists

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHSHSHSHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

its true, but im addicted to the meaty jew

if it means billions wont in the future then sure

get fucked

So, I ask again, who would pay for them being fed and maintained after no one needs them for their meat and skin?

Down With The Vegan Agenda

Only moloch worshipper brainwished fatties who eat mcdonalds every day and love bloodshed of smaller beings think that anything that we produce needs to be made from cruelty

>didn't even happen in America

lol

That keyboard you're using to type was made in some sweat shop in China where they work incredibly long hours for very little pay. Is that not cruel?

We wouldn't need to overproduce them into a cycle of hell

Couldn't go two sentences without muh feefees

Its not like you guys have a monopoly on fatties

no one wants to eat nigger skin and meat yet theyre still alive, you cant explain that?

>made from cruelty
so cows are cruel now. Fuck me youre a massive homo

>A statement issued on Facebook by the Kiwi Cafe on Monday described the incident as “an anti-vegan provocative action” accusing the attackers of being “neo-Nazis” who support “fascist ideas”

they can actually manage to feed themselves - there are many non-starving niggers in Africa

we shouldnt be feeding them because we shouldnt be owning them
you dont need to worship a cow to realize that its fucked to eat animals
selling cocaine is also profitable, so it must be good!
its not hard to do, and even if it was, getting unnecessarily ripped doesnt make it moral to enslave, rape, torture, and slaughter innocent animals

Do you have many wild domesticated cattle roaming your lands strange foreigner? Oh wait, your country is full of predators so they would have been wiped out, being dumb domesticated species of cattle and all.

The moral argument for veganism is blue pilled itself, I have no problem with veganism otherwise.

You're just grasping at straws now, there's no reason why once humanity moves past indulging in rotting flesh that we won't also make products that are cruelty free. If you geniunely believe that the cycle of abuse and suffering is natural you've been duped by moloch worshiper kikes

this
fuck off. I can understand people that are against sport hunting (not normal hunting), because you're killing animals just for fun, but eating animals is natural and there's nothing wrong about that. Let alone drinking milk or eating cheese.

That cycle has existed long before kikes existed and will continue long before we stop existing. You are utterly naive if you think otherwise.

Being amoral and hedonistic is the ultimate bluepill, you perpetuate hell on this planet and make it a nigger world to satisfy your fat belly

Life IS suffering you fuckwit. the quicker you learn this, the better it'll be for you

>its not hard to do
Yeah it is idiot that's why no bodybuilders or powerlifters are retarded vegans

*long after

cattle can feed themselves too in most places, not every cow on earth is owned by someone

cattle are too big to be wiped out by predators except crocodiles which are rare, and we kill wild cattle anyway, whats your point

Well i dont like my meat rotten so im good rite?

so if life is suffering itself then we should also just not breed those animals in the first place

youtube.com/channel/UCr2eKhGzPhN5RPVk5dd5o3g

hitler was a vego u pleb. stop viewing the world through black and white. veganism is just the logical outcome of following the NAP

Again you fell for what (((they))) want you to believe. We're made in God's image, this world is our creation and so far we've been turning it into hell. You think the third Reich were such defeatist nihilistic faggots like you? No Hitler wanted to create a better world, and the only thing that's stopping that is the kike notion that their satanic hierarchies of hell are natural

>Oh wait, your country is full of predators

No it isn't...

>cattle can feed themselves too in most places, not every cow on earth is owned by someone
The land is owned by someone though, no?

Why would a person let cows graze on his land when he can grow crops on it instead? I mean, due to a lack of meat, people are going to need more veggies.

I'm not amoral, I'm stating that veganism doesn't fulfil any moral criteria.

It can rest on either two premises:
A) Ending life is wrong
B) Ending life is wrong if that life has muscular tissue or a skeletal or exoskeletal system

Following from premise A, you will die because life must be ended and consumed in order for a human to live.

Following from premise B, it's an arbitrary distinction with no philosophical significance

nope. doesnt follow.

The big issue is the government subsidies making a prize food like meat stupid cheap. Without them they wouldn't be forcing the idea of cheap meat to everyone and we would be eating less meat. However, vegans are almost always so insufferable i can't tell if they're annoying people or the idea of the annoying vegan is beinh pushed by meat lobbyists and meat industry CEOs.

Cows are large, slow, stupid and near defenseless. They will become extinct without human intervention.

Yeah that guy is small as shit and looks like a queer.

>you will die because life must be ended and consumed in order for a human to live.

Wrong, you know nothing about the occult and natural law only kike propaganda

God said eating meat is okay

Innocent? What makes you think a cow is innocent? Maybe in the mind of that cow they secretly hate you and wish you nothing but Shiva's wrath upon you and all your world. You don't know cows are innocent.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? The Third Reich wanted to create a better world for PEOPLE. Not for fucking cows. Nobody could separate a German from his meat, not even Hitler.

nice troll

Kek agrees with me

They don't subsidize meat here but it's still fairly cheap.

Why do Ameriburgers always go "muh gubbmint" even though the same shit happens in foreign countries not under the American government?

Fuck off tumblrina

not just any life, a mango tree isn't the same thing as a pig that squeals in pain when injured and has a the capacity for pain. it actively trys to avoid pain. it is sentient.

noice

Even if a mango tree was sentient how could it avoid pain?

Why should I care about feelings?
What are you gonna do about the large number of cows that are no longer being used for food?
Why is moral superiority desirable when it produces negative results?
Why don't vegans shut the fuck up and do something useful?

We have evolved the capacity, in the primitive stages through ingenuity in hunting, and now by means of technological mass production, to gather meat and eat it for sustenance. Meat is incredibly good for the human body. Many other animals eat meat because they have to. We eat meat because we discovered we can. If you don't want to, you're simply not evolving. Enjoy being a lesser, faggot.

>but eating animals is natural and there's nothing wrong about that.

i like how you only focus on the eating part and completely ignore the torture and circle of hell part, its really typical. protip: no one cares about eating meat except outspoken vegans, its the torture part that gets people thinking.

Pain is weakness leaving the body.

>by eating them we are making them stronger

When in the process of slaughter do we torture animals? Dumb kraut

Are you even serious?

Only city retards eat factory farm meat, rural geniuses treat their animals properly.

Do you actually know what stress does to meat?