What did he mean by this?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=V-fnKKQDGFQ

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iiitQ-5_E_Y

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/02/10/investigating-president-trumps-weird-habit-of-yanking-peoples-hands-in-photo-ops/?utm_term=.fdec6d992ff7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We dropped 2 nukes on you.

Little Jap boys and court nerds are too beta to accept Trump's manly dominant American HUGE DICK handshake. What are you gonna do about it pussy?

My theory is that when somebody shakes Trumps hand and they don't put any effort into the hand shake he takes offense and that's why he does that.

Could be, I think he just doesn't really pay attention to political niceties, he's too worried about making the country better to realize when he's being a little too dominant/awkward in handshakes. Then again he did help Theresa May down the stairs.

Abe's was just a press thing.

Gorsuch's was asserting dominance? I have no fucking clue.

Gorsich looks like he was really nervous. Probably his autism was at its boiling point

I was thinking that too.

he's got some serious nervous bodylanguage

>making the country better
I didn't realize a Saudi Arabian and Israeli puppet could make the US better

That was very nice of him.

Were you guys not around for the campaign?
Trump has always done this.
When he shakes hands, he tries to yank your hand as close to him as possible so that he "appears more dominant." That's not necessarily the impression I get, but that is what Trump is intending.

Based Trump working the smarks

Trump was infamous during his business years for refusing to shake hands due to being a germaphobe. I guess he tried to get over it when he started to run for president and now he's just not that great at it.

i think i'm gonna start doing the ultra alpha trump handshake

When was the last time an American leader called a Saudi Prince "dopey prince"?

if you are being pictured shaking hands you want to be on the left of the picture, as your hand will show in the picture and show, at some level, dominance. it is common for people to put their hand on top of the clasping hands to assert this dominance.

it is usual for the Host to be on the right of the picture (you can google political news conferences for this), this goes back to when the world was Monarchies and carried swords. but it does mean that they aren't in the optimum position for the handshake.

one notable exception was when Putin welcomed the world leaders at some Russian G20/G8, when the others came from the right hand side and all had their palms showing as they shook hands.

As a species I really feel we are so hopeless sometimes. This is just pathetic.

Any aliens that see us will just keep on going and pass by.

wtf is a brunei?

Behind closed doors? Probably every briefing every President has had since 1975.

trying too hard to show hes alpha

when in reality hes a small penis having mail bride ordering daughter molesting beta cuck NIGGER

Is the joke the fact that you are also trying too hard?

>> 112065600

>People are allowed to investigate and question the holocaust in many countries, though exactly which ones I'm not sure. They certainly can in The USA and I think Australia.

bic reladidd :-DD

>tfw he'll never shake/crush hands with Fake News journalist (((Peter Wolodarski))) or our current shabbosgoy PM "running the world's FIRST (!) feminist government"* (((Stefan Lofven)))
*yes, this kvetching shabbosgoy really do call our government the first in world history, beating our nordic neighbour Iceland whose political parties on entire political spectrum endorses marxist, frankfurtian (((feminism))) for the time being

*do
typo, *done

It's nice to see usually corrupted-to-its-core America being led by a Fucking HuẂhite Male that doesn't deny nature's expressions of Male/Female polarity

>cucks that would rather have a spineless suckup acting like your average Glee character or Leaf Politician just to rake in the "Caring, Feminist Nu-Male" votes next election

Probably some hypnosis induction technique. Confuse them with a weird handshake to preoccupy their critical thinking and whatever you tell them in the next few seconds will go straight into their subconscious.
Trump's a master manipulator.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/02/10/investigating-president-trumps-weird-habit-of-yanking-peoples-hands-in-photo-ops/?utm_term=.fdec6d992ff7

Please someone teach trump how to behave on public... what a fool

You can tell allot by a handshake
For example look at my pic.
Look how happy that heeb David Rockefeller was when Mandela and the ANC came to power.

He knew he had toppled yet another proud goyim government.

He's trying to rip their arms off.

damn, mandela really had that obama chin and smile