He was pretty awesome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mWJSKhEwjy8
archive.is/zndl5
youtube.com/watch?v=CjS_PGlSKI0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh sweety, they were both bad honey two sides of the same coin sweetums

Democratic Muslim loving cuck detected.

Of course you'd hate on a conservative Republican president.

Get out of this board, you do not belong here.

>iraq war
>patriot act

Don't even need to list anything more. Those 2 things make him worse then obama in everyway.

Oh honey it goes so much deeper than republicans and conservatives, but you wouldn't know that would you dear

One wall around here definitely won't be enough

They were shit. Patriot Act anti-American garbage, invading Iraq instead of Saudi Arabia which caused 9/11.

>worse then obama in everyway
Give me a fucking break, you've seen too much CNN.

So it's anti-American to put measures against Muslim extremism now? Do you oppose the Muslim ban as well?

Comfy Dubya

Nice try you tiny dicked Canacuck nerd, Trump said in the Republicunt debates the Iraq War was the biggest foreign policy mistake in American history.

He only said that to appease retarded liberals like you.

He literally started a war against a country that never attacked us, and lied about them having WMD. It killed at a minimum, of 100,000 thousand civillians and 5000 american soldiers. I think you forgot how shit he was.

It wasn't just liberals who opposed the war, retard. In fact globalists, whether they were neocons or neoliberals both supported the war. Pull your fat head firmly out of your poutine stained fart hole.

Bush was shit too. Most of you in diapers at the time.

he was definitely the highlight of the inauguration

>invading Iraq instead of Israel which caused 9/11.
FTFY

Bush wasn't a globalist.

>when he had shoes thrown at him
His alma mater was Dodgeball University

The 9/11 release will implicate him in knowingly ignoring valid threats of terror attacks to explicitly give the U.S. government a reason to invade Iraq. He will be tried for treason.

Barry expanded on both of those thing you listed so Bush can't be worse by definition.

Bush was a good boy and so was Jeb, is his dad and the people who surround them that have corrupted them. They could've led America into a golden age of peace if they weren't soft

>bush the younger

>9/11
>homeland security
>2 wars
>TSA fingering you at airports

Don't remember a god damn thing

He was/is a Trotskyite.

Don't be fooled. They've taken over both parties, and
they're doing everything in their power to stop Trump.

I just hope Trump is sincere. Time will tell.

What a retarded suggestion. He was a bit of a dumbass who allowed others to rule for him, but saying neocons aren't globalist is idiotic in the extreme.

said no one ever

Where are all these liberals coming from?

Is Sup Forums compromised by redditfags? Now all of a sudden we hate republicans, is that it?

>be bush & neoncohens
>replaced white workers
>opened borders
>instigated worsening in identity politics
>promise no nation building in middle east
>intentionally ignore all intelligence warnings
>the jihadists happens as a result of intentional incompetence
>promises to avenge and attack jihadists (not the saudis, but secular iraq)
>rise in patriotistm and islamophobia
>attack iraq and engage in nation building you promised against
>setup more hate laws
>setup surveillance police state against everyone (both mustlims and antimuslims)
>punish islamophobic/racist/patriotic americans with anti-hate laws
>promote tolerance and import more muslims
>promote war against muslims
>enact more police state laws eroding further rights and effectively criminalizing patriotism
>everyone now under surveillance and considered a threat

He was a kike puppet like any other US president. He bombed Iraq by order of the Jewish lobby, Obama bombed Syria, Clinton bombed Yugoslavia and Trump will bomb something else.

Don't ever think US presidents are something other than lackeys of war-mongering kikes.

>Bush
>conservative

Neocons aren't conservative. They're just warmongers. Some of Bush's biggest opponents were actual conservatives. Let's not forget he covered up the Saudi-Israeli 9/11.

His daughter is pretty good looking though.

That guy was terrible. Iraq war is the most terrible thing to happen to the world since WWII. Think about the consequences (middle east mess, terrorism, refugees, ....) that are still spanning today.

Bush was garbage and let NAFTA continue bringing our country closer to ruin. He was only interested in one-upping his daddy by killing Saddam.
Now he's living the rest of his life in fear confined to the Bush Ranch except for public events and his reptilian wife is always keeping him in check.

>Neo Conservative aren't Conservative
Reread your own statement, retard. Go on, repeat it slowly.

He was awesome if you didn't live in the Middle East

Are you new here?

Bush was literally just Obama but with some minor trivial differences.

The base president was the same, but they had a few different add ons.
Both of which were bad.

Neocons and neolibs, two sides of the same shit that has cucked your country for sheckels.

Both should get gassed.

Are you new? Sup Forums is a conservative board.

Neocon who nearly ruined conservatism for a generation

Look you canal nigger, you don't understand anything.

Bush appointed based judges to the supreme court, they're literally the reason why we still have the right to bear arms. That's also why Trump winning was such a huge deal, a bunch of justices will be retiring/dying in the next few years, so he can stack the court with hardcore flesh-eating conservatives instead of another muh wise latina Sotomayor.

In addition, Bush let the assault weapon ban expire, something Obungabunga wouldn't have done in his place.

Neocon kikes aren't conservative.

t. mohammad

HahahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SAGE'D THE FUCK OUT

Neocons literally opened the borders up for muslim immigration. They also encouraged the same in Europe. Dave Cameron for example is a neocon and very pro immigration. Same with Merkel.

Are you retarded?

sweetie-posting leaf, why am I not surprised

Bush's judicial appointments were the only serious reason for supporting him in 2004.

He initiated two fruitless and futile nation-building wars, the costs of which are still accruing. Established the DHS and TSA (which is staffed by niggers who molest people.) Dismantled the INS. Signed the Patriot Act and totally eroded electronic privacy. Attempted to organize multiple amnesties. Refused to enforce the Mexican border. Implemented the lending policies that contributed, in a significant way, to the housing bubble and its collapse.

(((BIll Kristol))): g̶o̶y̶i̶m White Workers Should Be Replaced By Immigrants

youtube.com/watch?v=mWJSKhEwjy8

archive.is/zndl5

>“Look, to be totally honest, if things are so bad as you say with the ̶g̶o̶y̶i̶m white working class, don’t you want to get new ̶g̶o̶y̶i̶m Americans in?” asked Kristol.
>“You can make a case that America has been great because every — I think — basically if you are in free society, a capitalist society, after two or three generations of slave work goyim become kind of decadent, lazy, spoiled — whatever,” he added.
>“Then, luckily, you have these waves of goyim coming in from Italy, Ireland, Russia, and now Mexico, who really want to slave hard and aren’t sort of clipping coupons or hoping that they can hang on and meanwhile grew up as spoiled kids and so forth. In that respect, I don’t know how this moment is that different from the early 20th century.”
>Neoconservative Bill Kristol says that g̶o̶y̶i̶m white working class Americans should be replaced by immigrants because they have become “lazy,” “decadent” and “spoiled”.

Bush was great, before he triggered the fall of western civilization, ruining everything with 9/11.

Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows?

Bush fucking sucked, are you kidding?

Neocon Jew shill.

>impying it wasnt a planned sacrifice to moloch to usher in the nwo (messianic age)

I honestly believe it was Gore.

>gets humiliated and laughed about by a room full of journalists

He was low energy just like his brother

youtube.com/watch?v=CjS_PGlSKI0

>all these libshits bashing based Bush
This board has really gone to shit lately.

>Neoconservative Bill Kristol says that g̶o̶y̶i̶m white working class Americans should be replaced by immigrants because they have become “lazy,” “decadent” and “spoiled”.
Yeah, tell me what Jews contribute to society, you prick.

>why am I not surprised
...bcoz you haven't the wit to be surprised

>based Bush
Holy shit leaf
I'd say kill yourself but suicide is too good for you

>>institutional change in parts of the world
Newspeak for "regime change in the Mideast".

>daddy issues the president