Germany hate thread

>germans have to pay state sponsored TV even if they don't have a TV
>their taxes on mineralöl(oil) doesn't get uses for the intended purpose of repairing their highways
>their infrastructure completely crumbles
>go to Köln, it looks like Baghdad full of trash
>German people dress like shit
>German women look like orcs with blond hair
I could go on and on

Other urls found in this thread:

karmadecay.com/results/u8483787
gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/people-gather-in-front-of-cologne-cathedral-to-protest-news-footage/577116080
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice digits

>destroy Europe two times already in WW1 and WW2

Im on phone, what country are you?

A county you would wish to live hans

One of those non-ones

Why? You going to try eating him, Hans?

>wie schmeckt kot

>these google search results
god I have to live right next to these animals

i'm on phone and i can see the flag... wtf are you using a shitty iphone or what?

it's luxemburg btw

>germany destroyed europe in ww1

Germany didnt start WW1

>germany destroyed eeurope in WW2

No, the anglos who fought for the jews destroyed it. Then they brainwashed west germany and made us like we are today.

a literal meme country

could be great but germany is largely meh

>americans and anglos googling things that they could just go and buy if they werent poor
>germans googling things that would be illegal or degenerate to try -- scnientific curiosity

Yes you did and and killed millions of europeans

During WW2 you did the same, while actually trying to genocide so called subhuman Russians while they raped you back to Berlin. Fuck Germany.

>germans ask what things you'd normally not eat
>anglos ask what easily available things taste like

I would kill myself if I had to be in a union with krauts

now post the one with america nigger

>European education

Nice bants?
Swampkraut?
I'll give that a ü

Don't forget there religion tax

Aquafresh plus whitening

digits confirm the truth.

pls send troops and help us!

>wondering what shit tastes like
>scientific curiosity
Lmao

Thanks Aquafresh for fixing my British teef

>pls send troops and help us!
i think we helped enough sorry!

I guess even we could beat your current army this time

Yeah, fuck krautz and their ancestors. Muh engineers and philosophers, muh brave warriors of the 3rd (and the last, thankfully) Reich armed with fancy weapons and covered with fancy uniform.
I hope everyone last of you die in a horrible pain. Good kraut is a dead kraut.

krauts on full damage control

Are you retarded? Germany didnt start WW1

Nice digits

Your country borders it, how the fuck?

UH OH! YOU FRICCIN MORON!

YOU JUST
ANSCHLUSSED!

TAG YOUR FIRENDS TO TOTALLY ANSCHLUSS THEM TOO!

checked

>what is NATO

luxembourg

>ancient homelands

The American race is primarily anglo-celtic, and mostly unrelated to the piss-haired negroes of Europe, the Germans.

>to slaughter millions

clearly the picture isn't depicting the Red Army

desu I don't care much for the Nazis and their psuedo-traditionalist autistic LARP neopagan faggot homo shit. Those Soviets taught the German women a good lesson in '45, unfortunately it was only a fraction of the pain the Germans doled out in the course of the war. Good riddance.

Luxembourg is a small irrelevant non-country.

I think he meant a political union like the eu, fredl

>Le Leddit epic trole XD

karmadecay.com/results/u8483787

Grood nederland :DDDDDD

sorry lad i almost forgot you also split europe with them because your fucking stupid also great fucking job giveing them the a bomb retard im sure all the other timelines where we nuked one another makes up for the fact that you split europe in two
fuck you nigger kys

>be Russia
>20% muslim
>15% mongol
>despite """winning""" the war still third world shithole
>known for high murderrate, corruption and alcoholism
>if you live a whole life as a Ivan (about 45 years) you have seen less Glory than living a day as a Germanic

stay mad subhuman

This is literally Köln

gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/people-gather-in-front-of-cologne-cathedral-to-protest-news-footage/577116080

>turks in germany
yeah you lads made us take them in the late 50's when we were in "good" standing with you
i dare you to convince me ameriashits are not the root problem with islam flooding europe

Hold on here, don't tell me the cummon american can seperate the Luxembourg, the Netherland or the Russian flag.

The difference to the image is the formulation of the question "wie schmeckt" is something an 8 year old who uses the internet for the first time would write, while "What's the taste of" is much longer and more akin to something an older person would write.

I tried writing "how taste " and the results have been filtered, probably because kids in the UK and US have asked similar garbage.

>implying the only taste the anglos lust after isn't our blood

Don't want to hear it from you, americuck

Keep calm son.
What is the american race btw.
And why are you prsting with an us flag kanisterkopf?

Why do you have to ask how cinnamon or wine tastes?
Are you some kind of retard?

You're welcome.
I'm glad we don't have to deal with you neither.

I wonder were they came from?

>wie schmeckt ... ?
>how does ... taste?
blanks at the end of the question are more easily filled.

REMINDER WHO IS PUSHING THE "GERMANY IS THE DESTROYER OF EUROPE" MEME

That's actually pretty rude desu oO

Same shit applies to the UK, point by point

>wie schmeckt katze*

Consider your digits checked.

Don't hate my fellow Germans, for they cannot help it. So you believe that they had any choice in shaping their country to which it has become?

The German spirit was slowly taken away from them and replaced with guilt and consumerist culture
What I'm saying is, some be mad that tyiur little experiment went the wrong way and is now factually out of control.
YOU created this monster, asyou felt it required to not only bask in your victory, but also to turn this once proud people into a race of slaves.
Don't call it a grave. It is the future you chose.

Guten Tag.

Don't you mean German pity thread

I'll give you WW1 was the Serbs but you're 100% to blame for WW2

>INB4 the Treaty of Versailles made us do it.

Mostly WASP & Scotts-Irish here.

...but 1/4 of my ancestry came from Prussia during the time of Bismarck.

I was disappointed with how many turk roaches there were in Germany, I saw maybe a handful of aryan qt's across the 5 cities I saw (large and small)

They really are fucked aren't they

why would you ask how things you can just try out taste?

>I'll give you WW1 was the Serbs

"He shares half a haplotype with us. Pure blooded German king": youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

Give me one reason why we should let Germany exist and not dissolve it and return it to countries that rightfully deserve it to stop it from becoming a power vacuum every so and so years because of its location close to Eastern-Europe and relatively far away from Western-Europe.

quads confirm

germans are the worst

only good part about them is how easy they are to trigger

nice meme video ww1 started with russia going full retard and thinking everyone bordering them was their friend due to the fact that they have slavic blood even the ones they murdered like the poles
give me one good reason israel should exist
>inb4 muh 6 million
not an argument with the mass murder you are doing in gaza and other places

guy whos had dragon fruit here, its kinda like a kiwi but white and pastier not like wetness of a kiwi its kinda wet but its dry and seedyier, i would recommend it in a smoothie more then eating it.

At least they're white.

>declared total war over a small piece of clay with a German population that was being ethnically cleased, then not give a fuck about it afterwards.
>it was the Krauts fault, tho
You should have known you were the badies when you were fighting alongside the French.

In my line of work I meet with many people from Norway, Sweden, Holland, Germany and a few others. Generally i find it difficult to tell them apart, but Germans are special.
Germans lack any sence of humor. They exist to serve. All they care about is the work. They fear to lose it - it defines them. So they great more of it... Just so they wouldn't have to suffer the pain of "leasure time". Rumour has it that if a german ever runs out of work he will kill himself. When ilI get back from holidays i can be certan that i have 88 letters from Hans in my mailbox. Fuck Germany and germans!!!

Are You a fisherman?

>[citation needed]

Shitposting dickhead

>reason why

Cuz last time you fucked with germany.

What do you have a problem with?

how do you not know about luxembourg

France is gross. Thank you for your time.

>tfw you wish you knew what civilized people food tastes like

most of it is shit with too much fat or salt

Like uncivilized people food. Only good.

Tastes fake and makes you fat.

Stay in bongo bongo land.

>the only two furries in ND right next to each other

I hope they form a suicide pact.

Shit up Luxembourg

Many countries insult eachother here, but i'm sure we can all agree that true hatred is reserved for krauts. These insufferable wankstains are responsible for two world wars which fucked every other country involved, and now have the audacity to act like the peace police, approaching every foreign dealing with contempt and infuriating smugness. It's no wonder everyone wants to leave the failed, liberal nightmare that is the centralised government they attempted to force with the EU. They turned the common market into a tool with which to force migrant hordes on europe, tutting like the leftist parasite pissants they are when anyone objected. They are fucking autistic, unable to communicate like normal human beings, over using shit like ":3" because not only can their ugly language not convey a crumb of beauty, they adopt a sickly positive and "welcoming" attitude to every bit of talking they do. It's pathetic. While their country is full of literal dogfucking furfags and shiteating deviants, they still have the sack to act more englightened than the rest of europe, as they bow down to the demented crone that is their leader, grovelling to extremeists and they kill more of their own people. Fuck germany.

>Shit up Luxembourg

Wie schmeckt Kot?

Kek confirms.

The point of Turks not integrating and this kind of topics is to divide and conquer the western nations.

Obama did forced Merkel to welcome fake refugees, especially if they were Muslim. The news never spoke about the Ucranian refugees, about a million of them seeking refugee in Poland.

You're Sup Forums and still you don't see what is right in front of your eyes.

Every German I have met is an absolutely insufferable cunt who tries to order everyone around and when they don't listen to his cucked ass he throws fits and starts telling people how utterly retarded they are. If it wasn't for the EU I would love it if Merkel got elected again to finish them off.

I will never be such a coward-like faggot that trashtalks my brothers in Deutschland. They are angry, raging and sore by all lying politicians, economists and media. They are like my people, often too kind to others without knowing the risks they are taking (immigration, multikulti, jewish presse and racemixing).

But I am not afraid nor ignorant. The future is in our hands and by our own work and strong will, we can fight this struggle together!

German by German, Swede by Swede and American by American we can join together and in total unity retake, reclaim and win our victory as a white race!

Never thought I'd agree with a Muslim this much.

Sorry mint toothpaste, but I can' get enough of the tasty flesh from the best kind

>Its a Germany caused both world wars episode
ayy lmao
also we would not be so autistic if you and your bastard yankee son did not ruin our nation with your retarded denaziifaztion (((democracy))) and liberal politics
i hope stopping us from trying from obtain glory like your empire did was worth losing your it all together albert