what does pol think of Phrenology?

you can tell someones personality type by measuring the shape of their skull

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FVvg1CKBE20
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physiognomy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying tabula rasa isn't true
>implying your bone structure says shit

Skull no, jaw has been tied to testosterone levels, which would predict an alpha male who sleeps around, compared to a beta goodboy

Mainly bullshit, but how can you tell someone's personality by the look of their face?

Like I interview people and I know that if someone walks in with frog eyes and slick backed hair they're going to be a complete dickhead.

>in|duality
nice one

there's obviously something to it, and I'll prove it:

there is no comfortable place for your tongue in your mouth.

The face muscles are similar. What's loose, what's terse? what is tense, and over time what manifests?

Blank slate? Explain Niggers.

Looks like they're on to something.

Check out the nose on the unreliable husband.

The two faces in the OP have different expressions. If phrenology was a valid science then it wouldn't need to cheat. The picture would show two faces with the exact same expression and just a different skull.

of course you'd say that, you have the brainpan of a stagecoach tilter
youtube.com/watch?v=FVvg1CKBE20

wouldn't matter. even something as simple as height changes the balance profile of the muscle in a man, leading them to experience the world differently before day one of life. Head shape, chemical composition... I could list physical and environmental factors that are entrenched in the way we develop- Like a river flowing through earth. it bends, swirls and winds; redefining it's curve, but it still goes only where it can.

but look at the size of the fucking dome on the reliable one

you can read faces, body movements etc, but it's too subtle to truly know without study. Fat tells you something as well, but then it also covers the muscle, obscuring something else.

every man is a new mystery.

Looks normal to me

oh wait I misunderstood you. you're actually just posting stupid bullshit.

people wear different expressions for a reason I've already disclosed. there is no comfortable place in your mouth for your tongue. ergo everyone carries themselves differently in a number of possible unique ways

The nose knows

That gif, holy shit my sides

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physiognomy

>tfw too intelligent to be unreliable

>friendly reminder that MBTI is the true redpill

Study yours, explore your strengths and weaknesses. Researching my MBTI personality helped me improve myself immensely.

>be infp

what fucking now? do i pull a zoe quinn?
how can i do that if i have a fucking penis?????

What's yours?

>ISFJ
plz kill me

Keep researching. Get a feel for your strengths, and start making them work for you. N = intuitive. N is good, it could be worse.
INTJ
That's not great desu, however you CAN change and improve yourself if you're willing to put in effort. Explore personalities you'd prefer over yours - try seeing the aspects of them that appeal to you and work on developing them.

To everyone here looking to improve themselves I strongly recommend reading Mastery by Robert Greene. Red pilled as fuck, motivates the shit out of you. You can listen to it on youtube as an audiobook.

What successful phrenology actually measures is a man's testosterone levels.

High test has genuine effects on temperament and behaviour.

High test and low test faces are very easy to spot.