This is the stupidest board on Sup Forums

Why the fuck should I care about the white race as a whole when many of them are poor and working class scum? I literally do not care for the well being of some random shitbag just because he happens to have the same skin color I do. Is that supposed to be our single unifying banner? If not, what then? Our religion? Bitch please, I fake being Christian just so my grandpa won't throw a bitchfit about me burning in Hell for all eternity. How else would I make capital if I honestly felt sorry for every poor motherfucker on the planet that isn't smart enough to get ahead in life?

That being said I instantly respect rich black people over poor white people, period. I respect rich Asians over poor whites and I especially respect dat Arab money. So before you begin to shitpost about "muh white genocide" and "muh white supremacy" take a good look at your bank statement and ask myself, "Am I seriously in a position to project my personal failures and shortcomings at an entire race of people just because my parents were retarded and didn't set up a trust fund account for me?"

It is entirely in my interest for race relations to go to shit because that is one of the factors keeping the races to put aside any perceived social constructs and not discover biological constructs that would pave the way towards class consciousnesses. By maintaining government mandated racial quotas, I ensure racial strife within the workforce, meaning my employees hate each other more than they hate me and wouldn't even think twice about working together and organizing for bullshit like higher wages and better working conditions. But it's nice to know that you retards with your outdated racial pseudoscience and cuckold insecurity has fanned the flames of a race war, thus cementing my stranglehold over the global economy for yet another generation or two.

Get fucked Sup Forums

Or should I say, keep up the good work!

have a bump

Not an argument

>That being said I instantly respect rich black people over poor white people, period. I respect rich Asians over poor whites and I especially respect dat Arab money

Why do you doubt all the bullshit but buy into the white privilege meme?

Canadian on holiday?

here is a capitalist strawman
-t pinko

keep crying bitch nigga

sage

You deserve to be shot dead.

Sup Forums isn't even white, whole place is filled shitskins pretending to be white

hi it sounds like you need a screwdriver pushed through the back of your neck

>posts picture of an idol for 12 year olds virgins
sorry didnt read

Actually that was argument you dumbass, yours wasn't.

jeebus we really are being raided by 14 year olds

>Stupidest board on Sup Forums
>Not referring to biz

Pick one

You all are ruined for life anyhow

You realize the only white American in this thread is you right

DRUMF BTFO

implying im a cumskin

You are a cumskin, because only white could be so much of a cuck to hate his own race as you do

And why the germans were angy at jews?
Those mofos tried to organize a communist revolution there, just like they did in russia.

im not white you fucking zipperhead gook

Here's your (You) you dirty slag

>1 post by this ID

Why are you such a racist toward person of color?
apologize immediately

Finally get to use this .gif I stole

don't you think you should be appreciative of the civilization brought to the world by the white man ?

thats literally plebbit: the gif

kys fucking leaf

hey.
You need to apologize for your racist remarks
Are all antifa as racist as you?

>niggers are all ripped
>fell for the BBC meme

gtfo loser

tl:dr?

where is the apology for your words of racist hatred against people of color?

You are a JIDF shill

no fuck off you weirdo, and im not antifa either, get fucking atomic bomb radiated you nip

zipperhead is a work mocking the genocide against Asian person of color as is gook, you are committing a crime with these words, if you do not apologize I will file report and you will identity revealed and warrant of interpol issued

>imagine a world without stability brought by the white man

really shooks me to the core

This just in, most of Sup Forums are literally so desperate for a job that they would become a soldier and die for their race.

I mean they want to be given a chance to duke it out with other men for survival.

Pretty novel stuff, m9

Apologize or you will be reported to antifa manager for racism and incite racial hate, you can say sayonara to your teeth when they discover your malfeasance

M-miss me?

>This is the stupidest board on Sup Forums

>finds corrupt people non-stop WITH proofs
>finds where ISIS training camp is, gives coords to Russians to bomb towelheads
>is able to look at facts without autistic screeching

Suck my dick, you kike shill.

Stole if from here the other day.

Also stop saying plebbit. It's fucking retarded.

Don't kys nigger. We got this

Funny story about Dan Bilzerian, I knew a hooker in Vegas that used to fuck him, she said she was going through his shit one night (seems legit) and found some rogaine, which she thought was weird cause he has really thick hair; the next day she walks in the bathroom and he's putting something on his face, she startles him and he freaks the fuck out and kicks her out and never calls her again, she couldn't figure out why until finally it hit her
>Dan Bilzerian rogaines his beard

OK, it's too late, I had give you a chance but now you are fuck

Yabroud lad? Christian lad? W-who are You? :^^^

Aleppo user

>>finds where ISIS training camp is, gives coords to Russians to bomb towelheads

That's /sg/ and most of Sup Forums hates it

Wait wait wait wait. I'm extremely confused, we had an Aleppo user but he's in Syria. You left? Or a new guy?

THIS IS YOUR HOME

Yeah bro. I'm fucking bitches

No shit you stupid fuck. You're supposed to realize that this place is 90% satire

TLDR

get out faggot

Jad?

You know it

Why?

Holy sheeeeeet when did you leave?

>caring about some war in the middle East

HAHAHA KYS FAGGOTS

That's why

>he writes essays for pennies

> he uses an actual argument on Sup Forums

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

>he doesn't care about war in his country
ISIS detected, go suck a dick.

you don't because you don't understand. it's a status thing rich people only care about people that have that same status - whether it be white, black, asian, if you're making as much money as them and live the same life they consider you 'like them' valuable and worthy so they kick it.

poor people don't operate like that because everyone else around them is poor to poor whites like to be racist because it makes them feel better then the other poor mexicans and blacks that are in the same boat as them

Hey, you are feces. If I could suck the sky, all the hardmers could possibly manage the more difficult the pattern of the bread. I fully understand. I deal with anbybody. Anbybody handles all personal acts in a reasonable response, but we will deal with it, but we respect it. I understand that handle'd treats it this way. I could handle my password easily, but I am convinced that it is emptiness that I wasted my defense community and I could not protect myself

nigger you're schizophrenic or something nothing you just posted makes sense imho.

Who is that, looks like a nu-male neet with rich parents

Oh my fucking God lad

I'm saying how Sup Forums talks bout /sg/. Not me

>hey bros it's all about classes who gives a shit about "the color of your skin" that's silly
>but I'm totally a rich capitalist and not a marxist scum believe me !

Take your 20 pieces of silver from your master, Soros, and get the fuck out of here. While you're at it, kys.

>1 post by this ID
Coincidentally just 1 1/2 minutes after the creation of this thread this guy shows up
>im not white

triggered

Pure coincidence

:) so obvious, even a caveman could see it

>is able to look at facts without autistic screeching
KEK
Sup Forums has always been troll b8

Weird, because I didn't hear hate about /sg/

We have trolls, but we like facts, too.

Fuck off /leftypol/.

We all know you live at home with your mom and LARP as a revolutionary.

>class consciousness

Retard confimed

>commie LARPing as a straw capitalist

It's funny cause it's actually not an argument.

>Why the fuck should I care about the white race as a whole when many of them are poor and working class scum?
because you're living in a white empire's world and you're welcome to go to china or in an amazonian tribe if you dont like our values and success